New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shure SE215 no bass? - Page 6

post #76 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialX View Post

 

 

Link please? Mine haven't done such a thing. o.0



Hmm, it's hard to find now, since I remember seeing it some reviews about it not being as flexible as it initially was. But I guess it doesn't happen to everyone. 

post #77 of 102

Now, that's a rumor that got stopped dead in its tracks!  ;)

post #78 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldingMellish View Post

Now, that's a rumor that got stopped dead in its tracks!  ;)



But don't you find the memory cable to be kinda stiff and annoying? Because I do... 

post #79 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post



But don't you find the memory cable to be kinda stiff and annoying? Because I do... 



I don't. It's been a while, but I loved the cable when I had it. Not to mention the isolation too.

post #80 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post



I don't. It's been a while, but I loved the cable when I had it. Not to mention the isolation too.



One thing funny I found is that the memory cable on the SE215 seems softer than the 315s, 425s and 535s. I don't know if it's just me, but yeah... 

post #81 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post

But don't you find the memory cable to be kinda stiff and annoying? Because I do... 


I just remember it as something really thick. And durable.

post #82 of 102

hi all - i've just purchased a set of se215s and have also found that there seems to be a significant lack of bass. i've A/B'd them with a variety of different models, both in-ear, ear buds, etc. and there is a clear drop-off in bass response from about 200Hz (approximately). wondering if there was a bad batch of drivers...

post #83 of 102

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sans soleil View Post

hi all - i've just purchased a set of se215s and have also found that there seems to be a significant lack of bass. i've A/B'd them with a variety of different models, both in-ear, ear buds, etc. and there is a clear drop-off in bass response from about 200Hz (approximately). wondering if there was a bad batch of drivers...

 

I think the problem with all those not getting bass is an unfamiliarity with getting a fit with over the ear sets. This leads to a lack of seal, and bass. Saying the SE215 has no bass is simply incorrect.

post #84 of 102

Yup they are pretty bassy.

post #85 of 102

...which is what leads me to believe there's something wrong. the fact that it's on both sides is what's weird, though. i've experimented with all the different earpieces with no improvement. fwiw -  i've been comparing them to my sennheiser cx300s and shure e3s, and there's a HUGE difference in bass response.

post #86 of 102

oddd... Can you get someone else to try them assuming ALL tips are bad for you, haha?

post #87 of 102

mabey you are mistaken for sub bass and midbass????

post #88 of 102

FWIW - i returned my se215s for a new pair, which work fine. the bass is amazing, in fact. i'm assuming there was a problem with the drivers; given the fact that the problem was in both ears, it's possible that there was a defective batch.


Edited by sans soleil - 5/2/12 at 11:29am
post #89 of 102

I just got my SE215 and all I can say is WOW,  I'm using the small Foam tips and the seal and comfort is perfect, who ever say there is no bass present should have come from some Beats by Dre or something similar, the bass is perfect in the 215, not too much not to little,  I tried the Monster,Klipsh S4 and Bose IE2 and I could not stand the bass overpowering in those. I'm in love with my new SE215.  And one more thing, do not try to hear the bass, bass is meant to be felt more than heard.smily_headphones1.gif

post #90 of 102

They person discovered that it was a faulty pair

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: