I want to win :(
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Limitations of IEMs, or are these just really bad? Last post on 3/22/14 at 2:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- An amp to help with punch or up the bass a little with my ipod and Westone 4R? Last post on 12/17/13 at 4:50pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade Cable for my Westone 4R Last post on 12/10/13 at 7:30am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Realtek HD integrated audio Last post on 12/7/13 at 3:22am in Computer Audio
- In the Market For Highly Detail-Oriented IEMS, $350 Budget, Toss Me Your Recommendations Last post on 10/23/13 at 7:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
NEW Westone 4R!! EarphoneSolutions.com will pick 1 winner of the NEW Westone 4R Earphones. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 35
12/12/11 at 6:46am
post #33 of 35
12/16/11 at 1:25pm
Every fan qualifies :)
Good luck to all!
post #34 of 35
12/20/11 at 12:11pm
- NEW Westone 4R!! EarphoneSolutions.com will pick 1 winner of the NEW Westone 4R Earphones.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 4148 Active Users (684 Members and 3464 Guests)
- › Post pics of your builds.... 56 seconds ago
- › Comfy basshead alternative to XB 500 1 minute ago
- › FS: Portaphile Micro 2 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2014 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 4 minutes ago
- › audiophile tablet - possibly usb/lineout 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)