I want to win :(
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Limitations of IEMs, or are these just really bad? Last post on 3/22/14 at 2:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- An amp to help with punch or up the bass a little with my ipod and Westone 4R? Last post on 12/17/13 at 4:50pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Upgrade Cable for my Westone 4R Last post on 12/10/13 at 7:30am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Realtek HD integrated audio Last post on 12/7/13 at 3:22am in Computer Audio
- In the Market For Highly Detail-Oriented IEMS, $350 Budget, Toss Me Your Recommendations Last post on 10/23/13 at 7:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
These things are really, really good. I'd rate their sound above the Z-5500, and above the more recent THX sets. They have plenty of power, and are reasonably articulate. No, they're not Hi-Fi,...
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
NEW Westone 4R!! EarphoneSolutions.com will pick 1 winner of the NEW Westone 4R Earphones. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 35
12/12/11 at 6:46am
post #33 of 35
12/16/11 at 1:25pm
Every fan qualifies :)
Good luck to all!
post #34 of 35
12/20/11 at 12:11pm
- NEW Westone 4R!! EarphoneSolutions.com will pick 1 winner of the NEW Westone 4R Earphones.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2941 Active Users (620 Members and 2321 Guests)
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 16 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 25 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 7 minutes ago
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2