Mmmmm...More listening - If its such a pleasure to the ear now, I can barely imagine what it will be like when i get my amplifiers...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 1/7/13 at 1:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over the ear headphones under $200 Last post on 12/16/12 at 12:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For the first time I'm actually digging Beats. I've owned and tried different audiophile headphones. Sony MA900, Audio Technica AD900x/AD700x, V-Moda Crossfade M-100 and Sennheiser PC360 are some...
I really enjoyed this headset for the short period I used them. After only a couple of months of very light use (walking to the office), the headband broke at the left hinge. Unfortunately the shop...
These in ears are as cheap as it gets and you get what you pay for. Though when compared to similarly priced in ears a few things stand out. Build quality and looks are good. It comes with...
Considering the poor review level here I felt I had to post a review: I spent some time checking reviews of these AKG K451 headphones, and found conflicting comments. What I can do is confirm...
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones - Page 7post #91 of 20212/15/11 at 4:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 20212/15/11 at 5:42pmpost #93 of 20212/16/11 at 1:31pmThread StarterQuote:
I look forward to your impressions when you receive the Burson HA-160post #94 of 20212/17/11 at 3:54amThread StarterQuote:
Well - IMHO, the most effective mod on the original T50rp, is the plasticine on the inside of the baffle and cup. After that it is tuning the bass ports. IMO the worst mod is the craft felt covering the whole backside of the driver - I don't like that sound at all. Covering the back side with felt removes too much of the bass and treble - hence the hole and the craft felt behind the hole in the KODA^2. The removal of the mesh on the ear side of the driver doesn't do much at all.
Hope this helps.post #95 of 20212/17/11 at 5:21ampost #96 of 20212/17/11 at 5:27amThread Starterpost #97 of 20212/18/11 at 10:48ampost #98 of 20212/20/11 at 4:22amThread Starterpost #99 of 20212/21/11 at 5:28amThread Starter
I have started planning on 5 more sets of the KODA^2 - probably all with Macassar veneer. Will I make more than that? Depends on the response and reviews.post #100 of 20212/21/11 at 11:08am
Have you sent a pair out for reviews/measurements yet?post #101 of 20212/21/11 at 11:31amThread StarterQuote:
Indeed I have - It's very exciting... I shipped them last friday.post #102 of 20212/21/11 at 2:16pmpost #103 of 20212/21/11 at 3:39pm
Play-doh dries out - plasticine remains flexible when exposed to air - but similar.post #104 of 20212/21/11 at 4:04pmpost #105 of 20212/22/11 at 12:49amThread Starter
Yes - Tyll is first stop.
Any suggestions where it goes from there?
I think the last stop is going to be LFF - our fellow head-fi'er. He has promised to make a in-depth review and keep the set to bring along to meetings for others to try. But this isn't decided just yet.
Edited by lokesen - 12/22/11 at 12:53am
- KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › Is it worth getting really high-end headphones if your source is... 5 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 600 ohm Manufacttur, w/two detachable cables 9 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 10 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by gl0ry
- › AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black) by jonnablaze
- › Cowon EM1 In-Earphone by vaibhavp
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude