Mmmmm...More listening - If its such a pleasure to the ear now, I can barely imagine what it will be like when i get my amplifiers...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 3:13 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones - Page 7post #91 of 20312/15/11 at 4:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 20312/15/11 at 5:42pmpost #93 of 20312/16/11 at 1:31pmThread StarterQuote:
I look forward to your impressions when you receive the Burson HA-160post #94 of 20312/17/11 at 3:54amThread StarterQuote:
Well - IMHO, the most effective mod on the original T50rp, is the plasticine on the inside of the baffle and cup. After that it is tuning the bass ports. IMO the worst mod is the craft felt covering the whole backside of the driver - I don't like that sound at all. Covering the back side with felt removes too much of the bass and treble - hence the hole and the craft felt behind the hole in the KODA^2. The removal of the mesh on the ear side of the driver doesn't do much at all.
Hope this helps.post #95 of 20312/17/11 at 5:21ampost #96 of 20312/17/11 at 5:27amThread Starterpost #97 of 20312/18/11 at 10:48ampost #98 of 20312/20/11 at 4:22amThread Starterpost #99 of 20312/21/11 at 5:28amThread Starter
I have started planning on 5 more sets of the KODA^2 - probably all with Macassar veneer. Will I make more than that? Depends on the response and reviews.post #100 of 20312/21/11 at 11:08am
Have you sent a pair out for reviews/measurements yet?post #101 of 20312/21/11 at 11:31amThread StarterQuote:
Indeed I have - It's very exciting... I shipped them last friday.post #102 of 20312/21/11 at 2:16pmpost #103 of 20312/21/11 at 3:39pm
Play-doh dries out - plasticine remains flexible when exposed to air - but similar.post #104 of 20312/21/11 at 4:04pmpost #105 of 20312/22/11 at 12:49amThread Starter
Yes - Tyll is first stop.
Any suggestions where it goes from there?
I think the last stop is going to be LFF - our fellow head-fi'er. He has promised to make a in-depth review and keep the set to bring along to meetings for others to try. But this isn't decided just yet.
Edited by lokesen - 12/22/11 at 12:53am
- KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 40 seconds ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 1 minute ago
- › Mojo's Greatest Hits 1 minute ago
- › D100 PRO-Professional PCM/DSD streaming music transport system of... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › Whiplash Audio 5 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › In search of a pillow 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 8 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...