Mmmmm...More listening - If its such a pleasure to the ear now, I can barely imagine what it will be like when i get my amplifiers...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 11:14 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones - Page 7post #91 of 20312/15/11 at 4:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 20312/15/11 at 5:42pmpost #93 of 20312/16/11 at 1:31pmThread StarterQuote:
I look forward to your impressions when you receive the Burson HA-160post #94 of 20312/17/11 at 3:54amThread StarterQuote:
Well - IMHO, the most effective mod on the original T50rp, is the plasticine on the inside of the baffle and cup. After that it is tuning the bass ports. IMO the worst mod is the craft felt covering the whole backside of the driver - I don't like that sound at all. Covering the back side with felt removes too much of the bass and treble - hence the hole and the craft felt behind the hole in the KODA^2. The removal of the mesh on the ear side of the driver doesn't do much at all.
Hope this helps.post #95 of 20312/17/11 at 5:21ampost #96 of 20312/17/11 at 5:27amThread Starterpost #97 of 20312/18/11 at 10:48ampost #98 of 20312/20/11 at 4:22amThread Starterpost #99 of 20312/21/11 at 5:28amThread Starter
I have started planning on 5 more sets of the KODA^2 - probably all with Macassar veneer. Will I make more than that? Depends on the response and reviews.post #100 of 20312/21/11 at 11:08am
Have you sent a pair out for reviews/measurements yet?post #101 of 20312/21/11 at 11:31amThread StarterQuote:
Indeed I have - It's very exciting... I shipped them last friday.post #102 of 20312/21/11 at 2:16pmpost #103 of 20312/21/11 at 3:39pm
Play-doh dries out - plasticine remains flexible when exposed to air - but similar.post #104 of 20312/21/11 at 4:04pmpost #105 of 20312/22/11 at 12:49amThread Starter
Yes - Tyll is first stop.
Any suggestions where it goes from there?
I think the last stop is going to be LFF - our fellow head-fi'er. He has promised to make a in-depth review and keep the set to bring along to meetings for others to try. But this isn't decided just yet.
Edited by lokesen - 12/22/11 at 12:53am
- KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SanDisk 256GB microSD card ($149) is on its way. 17 seconds ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 7 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 8 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 8 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 11 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...