Mmmmm...More listening - If its such a pleasure to the ear now, I can barely imagine what it will be like when i get my amplifiers...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones - Page 7post #91 of 20212/15/11 at 4:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 20212/15/11 at 5:42pmpost #93 of 20212/16/11 at 1:31pmThread StarterQuote:
I look forward to your impressions when you receive the Burson HA-160post #94 of 20212/17/11 at 3:54amThread StarterQuote:
Well - IMHO, the most effective mod on the original T50rp, is the plasticine on the inside of the baffle and cup. After that it is tuning the bass ports. IMO the worst mod is the craft felt covering the whole backside of the driver - I don't like that sound at all. Covering the back side with felt removes too much of the bass and treble - hence the hole and the craft felt behind the hole in the KODA^2. The removal of the mesh on the ear side of the driver doesn't do much at all.
Hope this helps.post #95 of 20212/17/11 at 5:21ampost #96 of 20212/17/11 at 5:27amThread Starterpost #97 of 20212/18/11 at 10:48ampost #98 of 20212/20/11 at 4:22amThread Starterpost #99 of 20212/21/11 at 5:28amThread Starter
I have started planning on 5 more sets of the KODA^2 - probably all with Macassar veneer. Will I make more than that? Depends on the response and reviews.post #100 of 20212/21/11 at 11:08am
Have you sent a pair out for reviews/measurements yet?post #101 of 20212/21/11 at 11:31amThread StarterQuote:
Indeed I have - It's very exciting... I shipped them last friday.post #102 of 20212/21/11 at 2:16pmpost #103 of 20212/21/11 at 3:39pm
Play-doh dries out - plasticine remains flexible when exposed to air - but similar.post #104 of 20212/21/11 at 4:04pmpost #105 of 20212/22/11 at 12:49amThread Starter
Yes - Tyll is first stop.
Any suggestions where it goes from there?
I think the last stop is going to be LFF - our fellow head-fi'er. He has promised to make a in-depth review and keep the set to bring along to meetings for others to try. But this isn't decided just yet.
Edited by lokesen - 12/22/11 at 12:53am
- KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 29 seconds ago
- › Which fit me? 53 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › XPT 100 Headphones Only Play Through One Ear 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 with 64gb card full of HiRes files plus box and accessories 2 minutes ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 2 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 3 minutes ago
- › hfb_9.8.14 - Apollonian Squint, 150+ albums to hear 4 minutes ago
- › Help with Tinnitus 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)