Mmmmm...More listening - If its such a pleasure to the ear now, I can barely imagine what it will be like when i get my amplifiers...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones - Page 7post #91 of 20312/15/11 at 4:21pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 20312/15/11 at 5:42pmpost #93 of 20312/16/11 at 1:31pmThread StarterQuote:
I look forward to your impressions when you receive the Burson HA-160post #94 of 20312/17/11 at 3:54amThread StarterQuote:
Well - IMHO, the most effective mod on the original T50rp, is the plasticine on the inside of the baffle and cup. After that it is tuning the bass ports. IMO the worst mod is the craft felt covering the whole backside of the driver - I don't like that sound at all. Covering the back side with felt removes too much of the bass and treble - hence the hole and the craft felt behind the hole in the KODA^2. The removal of the mesh on the ear side of the driver doesn't do much at all.
Hope this helps.post #95 of 20312/17/11 at 5:21ampost #96 of 20312/17/11 at 5:27amThread Starterpost #97 of 20312/18/11 at 10:48ampost #98 of 20312/20/11 at 4:22amThread Starterpost #99 of 20312/21/11 at 5:28amThread Starter
I have started planning on 5 more sets of the KODA^2 - probably all with Macassar veneer. Will I make more than that? Depends on the response and reviews.post #100 of 20312/21/11 at 11:08am
Have you sent a pair out for reviews/measurements yet?post #101 of 20312/21/11 at 11:31amThread StarterQuote:
Indeed I have - It's very exciting... I shipped them last friday.post #102 of 20312/21/11 at 2:16pmpost #103 of 20312/21/11 at 3:39pm
Play-doh dries out - plasticine remains flexible when exposed to air - but similar.post #104 of 20312/21/11 at 4:04pmpost #105 of 20312/22/11 at 12:49amThread Starter
Yes - Tyll is first stop.
Any suggestions where it goes from there?
I think the last stop is going to be LFF - our fellow head-fi'er. He has promised to make a in-depth review and keep the set to bring along to meetings for others to try. But this isn't decided just yet.
Edited by lokesen - 12/22/11 at 12:53am
- KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › High resolution music vs mp3. 19 seconds ago
- › An amp and DAC Set up for the HD 600? Momentum? 46 seconds ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 53 seconds ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 Announced (23/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 2 minutes ago
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3