or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Explain your avatar - Page 173

post #2581 of 2938

I'm riding my motorcycle, going through a turn.

post #2582 of 2938

malina-lays-in-yellow-dress.jpg

 

 

Malina Moye | Singer-songwriter | Lefty guitarist | Fender guitar endorsee

post #2583 of 2938
Easy living.. That slow chill jazz baby.
post #2584 of 2938

Andy looks the business right down to the usual pocket protector , removed for photos,

cause he didn't want to look too doofussy ...lol 

 

LL 

 

- 'cause sometimes I know how Andy feels - for TMAC Doofuss December

 

Previewa.jpg

post #2585 of 2938

1000

Hani from EXID.

post #2586 of 2938

:wink_face: Hani.... Honey... close enough!

post #2587 of 2938

post #2588 of 2938

The greatest album ever made.

post #2589 of 2938
The Stig wink.gif
post #2590 of 2938

Mine is me reincarnated as a DOG. The only thing missing is the director's chair and pipe.

Maybe someone can photoshop one for me.

 

I'm a famous french movie director. Originally I was set to direct "Pierrot Le Four", but that hack named Jean-Luc Godard got it instead.

My movies are a bit nonsensical at first and it's hard to enjoy them on the first 10 viewings. They're real works of art.

post #2591 of 2938
Mine's from Moose Trail Lake while I was up in Alaska. Good times...
post #2592 of 2938
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdockweiler View Post
 

Mine is me reincarnated as a DOG. The only thing missing is the director's chair and pipe.

Maybe someone can photoshop one for me.

 

I'm a famous french movie director. Originally I was set to direct "Pierrot Le Four", but that hack named Jean-Luc Godard got it instead.

My movies are a bit nonsensical at first and it's hard to enjoy them on the first 10 viewings. They're real works of art.

 

Really?

 

I just figured you had a little dog that you liked to take walking on Dockweiler Beach in Playa Del Rey ;)

post #2593 of 2938
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmustBKidn View Post
 
 

 

Really?

 

I just figured you had a little dog that you liked to take walking on Dockweiler Beach in Playa Del Rey ;)

 

That's a good one! thumbsup.gif  When I formerly worked in BH, I'd get off and drive to MDR and then on to Dockweiler to catch up on emails. These days, I'm cycling through it...

post #2594 of 2938

Mine is quite obvious, I wanted something easy to recognize. Too bad I can't switch my name to Mango...

post #2595 of 2938
Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkiercosa View Post
 

Mine is quite obvious, I wanted something easy to recognize. Too bad I can't switch my name to Mango...

Sweet talk an admin haha

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home