New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Explain your avatar - Page 172

post #2566 of 2821

Feed Me. A house music producer. Previously known as 'Spor'. 

post #2567 of 2821

Akane Tsunemori from Psycho Pass. (drawn a lot cuter than normal :P=
A very intelligent and dystopian anime.
My absolute favorite ;)


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 11/21/13 at 7:43am
post #2568 of 2821

:beerchug:

post #2569 of 2821

Because, I'm Casper the F&^@#&g Ghost.

post #2570 of 2821

Happy 

post #2571 of 2821
A picture of me smoking which was taken yesterday. I'm not addicted to cigarettes though, I just do it on occasion.
post #2572 of 2821
Vinyl Record, Cassette Tape, Compact Disc and MiniDisc.

My recorded music multi-format journey until digital on flash or HD today.

Forming a kind of cubist face if you look at it in a certain way: the CD & MD being the eyes, the vinyl record the nose and mouth, the cassette tape the conversation, if you imagine a ruptured tape running out of the cassette towards the right, to symbolise my writing on the forums.
Edited by the wizard of oz - 11/26/13 at 5:25am
post #2573 of 2821
Quote:
Originally Posted by the wizard of oz View Post

Vinyl Record, Cassette Tape, Compact Disc and MiniDisc.

My recorded music multi-format journey until digital on flash or HD today.

Forming a kind of cubist face if you look at it in a certain way: the CD & MD being the eyes, the vinyl record the nose and mouth, the cassette tape the conversation, if you imagine a ruptured tape running out of the cassette towards the right, to symbolise my writing on the forums.

100x100px-LS-abcefc9b_av-40586.gif 

 

Historically meaningful audio visual Art of depth in B&W ; Well done Wiz with the written description and personal symbolism  ;')  

post #2574 of 2821
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

A picture of me smoking which was taken yesterday. I'm not addicted to cigarettes though, I just do it on occasion.

That's a pretty cool picture but smoking in highschool is no bueno.  Got to kill yourself early and it sure does (where I live at least) label you as part of a crowd you probably don't want to be a part of.  *wags finger* 

post #2575 of 2821
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

A picture of me smoking which was taken yesterday. I'm not addicted to cigarettes though, I just do it on occasion.

 

Nice picture of you killing yourself.

 

I'm a reformed smoker. Yes I know, you hate me. I quit on May 10th, 2001. That's something like 12 1/2 years. It took me months to quit, using the gum, the patches, the gum AND the patches, and still smoking a few cig's a day, until I finally had enough. In the end, I was physically vibrating from the amount of nicotine in my system. One day I said "fxxx this, this is bxxxshxx", and went cold turkey.

 

It can be done.

post #2576 of 2821
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

A picture of me smoking which was taken yesterday. I'm not addicted to cigarettes though, I just do it on occasion.
If you are not addicted yet, stop while you still can. Trust a former smoker on this...
;-)
post #2577 of 2821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post


If you are not addicted yet, stop while you still can. Trust a former smoker on this...
;-)

Achmed smoked, and now look at him.

post #2578 of 2821
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmustBKidn View Post

Nice picture of you killing yourself.

I'm a reformed smoker. Yes I know, you hate me. I quit on May 10th, 2001. That's something like 12 1/2 years. It took me months to quit, using the gum, the patches, the gum AND the patches, and still smoking a few cig's a day, until I finally had enough. In the end, I was physically vibrating from the amount of nicotine in my system. One day I said "fxxx this, this is bxxxshxx", and went cold turkey.

It can be done.
As I said, I only do it on occasion. This is actually the 3rd time I smoke in my life. When I say occasionally, I mean once every 6 months. And I don't feel good or proud doing it. I made a promise to myself that this is actually the last cigarette I have. I also do Boxing so I have good stamina and I don't want to ruin that. Thanks for the advice though.

I salute you for your will power my friend, not a lot of people can quit smoking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post

That's a pretty cool picture but smoking in highschool is no bueno.  Got to kill yourself early and it sure does (where I live at least) label you as part of a crowd you probably don't want to be a part of.  *wags finger* 
I know and that's why I don't really want to smoke again. Thanks for the advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

If you are not addicted yet, stop while you still can. Trust a former smoker on this...
;-)
Actually I have stopped biggrin.gif
I have a friend about my age that started smoking 3 years ago. He wasn't addicted to it at the time. I used to tell him to stop it because its bad for his health. He always replied that he only did it when he's in a bad mood or when he's got a lot of problems going on. As we grew up, problems got bigger, and mood swings increased. So he smoked more often and was on the verge of getting addicted. As of now, he's so addicted to smoking that he can't resist not smoking for only one day.
Anyways, cheers for the advice.
post #2579 of 2821
Quote:
Originally Posted by cCasper TFG View Post
 

Achmed smoked, and now look at him.

post #2580 of 2821

I make and collect forum signatures on one of my forums that I frequent. It's just a cropped piece of one of my favourites.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home