New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Explain your avatar - Page 139

post #2071 of 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSaysHi View Post

Bah humbug

 

Well of course, but just saying that it might be time to meet some new people.  smile.gif

post #2072 of 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSaysHi View Post

I don't post anymore (because everyone I know left or was banned) and I'm surprised to see my thread still around.

 

Carry on.

 

I was wondering what you'd say about the course your thread has taken.

post #2073 of 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSaysHi View Post

Bah humbug

 

Well of course, but just saying that it might be time to meet some new people.  smile.gif

 

I think BobSaysHi got one of the coolest avatars with the deadpan look workin'. At one time, I remember his mates getting picked off left & right (Banned). All I could do was watch, since we're not suppose to talk about "Sentencing." rolleyes.gif

 

Also, I was moved by your disclosure to take action. Well done, warrenpchi!

beerchug.gif


Edited by Silent One - 10/11/12 at 12:11am
post #2074 of 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

I think BobSaysHi got one of the coolest avatars with the deadpan look workin'. At one time, I remember his mates getting picked off left & right (Banned). All I could do was watch, since we're not suppose to talk about "Sentencing." rolleyes.gif

 

Also, I was moved by your disclosure to take action. Well done, warrenpchi!

beerchug.gif

 

That sucks.  That'd be like me watching you, HiFiGuy, obobs, billybob, Magick, WiR3D, Katun, bowei, beagle, shiori, and a **** ton of cool people all going away.  I wonder if that's what old age feels like.

 

Wut?  What disclosure?  I did something?

 

Dammit, I derailed the thread again.

post #2075 of 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

At one time, I remember his mates getting picked off left & right (Banned). All I could do was watch, since we're not suppose to talk about "Sentencing." rolleyes.gif

 

Would you be talking about the WPU by any chance? biggrin.gif

 

I was actually a founding member (I came up with the acronym), but somehow I escaped the ban stick. Probably because I went on the DL when the amusing posts for WPU headphones started appearing in the FS section. At the time I thought that went a bit far, though thinking back it was kind of funny. UE was pretty cool about it. The other mods were less impressed, and from what I understand a lot of bannage went on during my subsequent (self-imposed) half year hiatus from Head-Fi.

post #2076 of 2804
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

I think BobSaysHi got one of the coolest avatars with the deadpan look workin'. At one time, I remember his mates getting picked off left & right (Banned). All I could do was watch, since we're not suppose to talk about "Sentencing." rolleyes.gif

 

Also, I was moved by your disclosure to take action. Well done, warrenpchi!

beerchug.gif

 

Eh. They all did things that deserved them to get banned according to this site's rules. What we did was move on to other sites that are more lenient, which is what the mods asked us to do in the first place. 

 

It went something like this:

 

"Hey Bob, we know you like posting here, but please stop. Signal to noise ratio LOL. HAHA

 

klolthxbye

 

Also, if you keep talking in threads that allow random discussion, we wont ban you, but we will delete that ****."

 

Yeah.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

 

I was wondering what you'd say about the course your thread has taken.

 

I can't believe I made the thread in the first place. At the time another thread we used to talk in was deleted so I was planning an having this one devolve into off topic discussion but it never did. I can't believe I spent so much time here. 

post #2077 of 2804

Its a manga version by my fave vocalist. Made by a fan, its perfect as a avatar.

post #2078 of 2804
@warren
YES! I am cool for once in my life!


@angry
Check out my signature wink.gif
post #2079 of 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

 

Dammit, I derailed the thread again.

 

post #2080 of 2804

^^ Every time I see your username I read it in my head as "Archimedes dead." Random, I know, but it's early in the morning where I am and I haven't gotten any sleep yet.

 

@warrenpchi

 

Bob seems to have given his blessing, so the thread really doesn't have a topic to be derailed from anymore. So you didn't do anything wrong. biggrin.gif

post #2081 of 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

^^ Every time I see your username I read it in my head as "Archimedes dead." Random, I know, but it's early in the morning where I am and I haven't gotten any sleep yet.

 

 

Well, this was my original avatar, hence the username.....biggrin.gif

 

post #2082 of 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@warren
YES! I am cool for once in my life!

 

LOL, you've always been cool.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

 

 

I kinda do that... a lot I'm afraid.  frown.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

^^ Every time I see your username I read it in my head as "Archimedes dead." Random, I know, but it's early in the morning where I am and I haven't gotten any sleep yet.

 

I do the same thing.  For a good month, I kept thinking "Archimedes is dead" in my head.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyris View Post

@warrenpchi

 

Bob seems to have given his blessing, so the thread really doesn't have a topic to be derailed from anymore. So you didn't do anything wrong. biggrin.gif

 

Well okay then!  biggrin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Well, this was my original avatar, hence the username.....biggrin.gif

 

 

Lol, now I get it.

post #2083 of 2804

Felix Sonic Boomgartner (Felix Baumgartner), the guy who jumped from the stratosphere 140,000 feet up and broke the sound barrier in free fall. 

For the record, im not the average instant Felix fan, since I actually followed the project from its beginning...

post #2084 of 2804
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

Its a manga version by my fave vocalist. Made by a fan, its perfect as a avatar.

 

Hi.

post #2085 of 2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

 

Hi.

 

Your avatar is very nice...as is your return.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home