New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Explain your avatar - Page 135

post #2011 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

bowei006 profile picture
Obob october!!!

 

One of the best!

beerchug.gif

 

Cheers to warrenpchi!


Edited by Silent One - 10/3/12 at 1:21pm
post #2012 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

One of the best!

beerchug.gif

 

Cheers to warrenpchi!

 

Y U NO CHANGE TO OBOB?

post #2013 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

One of the best!

beerchug.gif

 

Cheers to warrenpchi!

 

Y U NO CHANGE TO OBOB?

 

Temporarily sidetracked. I am, however, working on a Halloween angle...very_evil_smiley.gif

post #2014 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Now obobs can effectively pentapost. Everyone knows pentapost = ultragenius.

 

LOL! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

LOL I LOVE mine! Cheers warren

 

You're welcome mate!  Added a lens flare there because them ARC reactors output a sh*t ton of energy...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

One of the best!

beerchug.gif

 

Cheers to warrenpchi!

 

Thank you sir!  I was actually surprised that bowei used it as I thought he would make his own.  Still, if I could save him some time, it was all good.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

Y U NO CHANGE TO OBOB?


Temporarily sidetracked. I am, however, working on a Halloween angle...very_evil_smiley.gif

 

That's what she said...

post #2015 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

You're welcome mate!  Added a lens flare there because them ARC reactors output a sh*t ton of energy...

 

 

The finest details make it that much more awesome. Love it!

post #2016 of 2797

Head-fi is going to look really weird now to anyone who is new on the site. They are going to think there is a cult or gang hanging out. LOL

post #2017 of 2797

would be very interesting indeedbiggrin.gif

post #2018 of 2797

You guys talking to someone? Because of course I, obob #10 is also an obob such as thy

post #2019 of 2797

New members must think Head-Fi is a Star Trek Fan Club

post #2020 of 2797
Or that eveyone here has bad Scottish accents.
post #2021 of 2797

We are Scotty clones. You must be assimilated into the Federation. 

post #2022 of 2797

Its a doberman, so dont come too close tongue_smile.gif

post #2023 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDobermanxX View Post

Its a doberman, so dont come too close tongue_smile.gif

And the streak is broken....

post #2024 of 2797

Had to change it up a little, I lack the shop skills to make it look good.

 

beerchug.gif


Edited by TrollDragon - 10/3/12 at 8:49pm
post #2025 of 2797
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Had to change it up a little, I lack the shop skills to make it look good.

 

beerchug.gif

 

Boss.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home