or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Q701 impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Q701 impressions thread - Page 422

post #6316 of 9507
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenNotes View Post

I found this Youtube gem http://youtu.be/VvoEnc-uvGQ

I LOVE it!!!smily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gif

Oh, nice find smily_headphones1.gif
post #6317 of 9507
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenNotes View Post


I found this Youtube gem http://youtu.be/VvoEnc-uvGQ

I LOVE it!!!smily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gif


Very nice, another one for you guys:
 




Edited by Soundsgoodtome - 4/2/14 at 10:37pm
post #6318 of 9507
Who's that in the middle one? Sorry, my internet speed out here in the sticks pretty much rules out YouTube.
post #6319 of 9507

Seems to a be a small time duo that go simply by Peter & Kerry. https://www.facebook.com/peterandkerry

 

http://www.tapeclubrecords.com/?artist=peter-and-kerry


Edited by Soundsgoodtome - 4/2/14 at 10:48pm
post #6320 of 9507
I shall check them out. At first I thought it was Rodrigo y Rodriguez. Tat I'd like to hear. Anyone tred Binaural by Pearl Jam? Opinions? I have it and I'm not sure about it. I don't really like their music in the first place which doesn't help. Except for their cover of Last Kiss, quite possibly the ultimate gorgeous love song. IMO.
post #6321 of 9507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome View Post
 


Very nice, another one for you guys:
 



Holy S***! I don't think I truly appreciated my Fidelio X1s until I listened to these recordings. You really get a sense of what imaging should be in seeing the placement of the players relative to their position in your head. Amazing!! A bit more even in my SR80s but great recordings either way. There are some K712 Pros in my future, excited to see what these are all about.


Edited by benthughes - 4/2/14 at 11:31pm
post #6322 of 9507
Binaurals are specifically for headphones, initial impressions on any new gear always have me going for at least a few binaural records.

They're very fun to play specially for unsuspecting friends and family.
post #6323 of 9507
Sometimes binaural is amazing. I really have to like the music in the first place though. I found this and was thinking about trying it out...

I'm actually giving "Binaural" by Pearl Jam another spin since I haven't actually listened to it with the ODAC & O2. It's not too bad once I get past the far too loud, crash, bangy first couple of tracks.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00080CMW6/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
post #6324 of 9507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorrofox View Post

Who's that in the middle one? Sorry, my internet speed out here in the sticks pretty much rules out YouTube.

 

If it won't jack your connection completely, you can always use keepvid,com to download Youtube clips, and then play them offline.

post #6325 of 9507
If only mate. Nah, I normally go into the city every day for work and I do any downloading then but I've been off work for nearly 3 months now because of a back injury. I'm kinda stuck for now.
post #6326 of 9507

 

"I can't say much at this point about the comfort (headband bumps) issue that I continue to hear about..." said M75...

 

I can! The headband on the Q701 was killing me. I took desperate measures...

 

 

No orders taken. You buy your own dusters, chamois leather, scissors, needle, thread...!

post #6327 of 9507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amictus View Post




"I can't say much at this point about the comfort (headband bumps) issue that I continue to hear about..." said M75...

I can! The headband on the Q701 was killing me. I took desperate measures...




No orders taken. You buy your own dusters, chamois leather, scissors, needle, thread...!

I've not looked at your profile yet but can you work out how much I want you to live in Dundee and be in desparate need of cheap central heating spares? smily_headphones1.gif
post #6328 of 9507
There's a guy on Amazon selling those headband cushion similar to that. I think the seller is Fortunecat
post #6329 of 9507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome View Post

There's a guy on Amazon selling those headband cushion similar to that. I think the seller is Fortunecat

I was sad to see he only sells this...

http://www.amazon.com/FortuneCat®-Replacement-Headband-Cushion-Headphones/dp/B00ILI9N4W/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1396554855&sr=8-13&keywords=Fortunecat

Until I saw this...!

http://www.amazon.com/Bat-Adult-Onesie-Sleepsuit-Homewear/dp/B00IH41B5E/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1396554855&sr=8-4&keywords=Fortunecat
post #6330 of 9507
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Q701 impressions thread