post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Very naive question - sorry for that, I'm just new to earspeaker (Was listening with std loudspeaker up to now; so I have a decent amplificator, start with buying earspeaker and will later consider buying a better amp).

My amp only has a Jack output, where can I buy an adaptater for a Stax-like connetor?