Unbelievable! This guide is a work of art. thanks so much for putting it together
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Quality cables with in-line microphone? Any ideas? Last post on 7/28/11 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- anything better than silver bullets for under 100$? Last post on 9/29/10 at 3:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
There are certainly some things to fix in the guide (and we will fix 'em early next week), but I don't think that photo is one of them:
Sony MDR-V6 (below):
Sony MDR-V600 (below):
Here's the original, full-size version of the photo I used in the guide (below, and click to make it larger):
The same thing you probably noticed (and that also confused me at first glance with the above photo) is the way the earpad on the right-side earpiece seems to be more rounded on its rear-facing side.
Here's another photo of the MDR-V600, that shows its shape to be more consistent with the way the above photo looks (below):
Again, I did a double-take when I first saw it, too.
Great guide, Jude!
For someone reading/enjoying the guide carefully, they should be able to find something they are looking for in their price bracket/sound preference.
Nice presentation, level of description, categorization.
Back to the guide now...
Good catch, that is the wrong photo (which I didn't notice until you mentioned it). We'll fix that, too. Thanks for the heads-up.
@Jude, why were the Shure SE425's showcased when the SE535's are the flashship and better IMO? Have you not had time, personally, to listen to them in depth and recommend them? Also shouldn't the LCD-2's be before the LCD-3's? Just my opinion, and good job on your first gift guide!
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 15 seconds ago
- › Advice on Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO PC gaming setup 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 3 minutes ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 4 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Why are HD700's ~$500 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3