- 98 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Would you please help a beginner Head-Fier? Last post on 8/14/10 at 9:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need help to pave my journey towards audiophiliation! Last post on 9/7/12 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING] - Page 12post #166 of 1702/8/14 at 7:31pmCan anyone recommend somewhere in Sydney where you can demo a variety of headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #167 of 1702/8/14 at 7:33pmpost #168 of 1702/9/14 at 12:01ampost #169 of 1703/15/14 at 4:23am
Has anyone in Melbourne dealt with audiochocolate.com.au? I tried emailing them but the reply I got was bordering on obnoxious,...
The alternative for me is dmavo.com.au - any experiences there?
TIApost #170 of 1704/8/14 at 3:53amQuote:Originally Posted by PastaChief
"Your item includes a warranty period of at least 12 months from your original date of purchase which allows for your item to be repaired or replaced free of charge."
these kind of express warranties are only offered on top of your normal rights as an Australian consumer. You are fully protected in this regard for an unspecified amount of time dependant on price etc. Just to let anyone know that doesn't already.
- Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING]
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › IEM custom/universal recommendation 1 minute ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs C6iem 11 minutes ago
- › HD598 Cable Question 12 minutes ago
- › How should I drive my new K712 Pro? (budget) 13 minutes ago
- › SilverFi IEM Cables Worldwide Audition Tour - Limited Number of... 14 minutes ago
- › A Shure SE846 Review: and the agony of having to send them back... 14 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3