- 98 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Would you please help a beginner Head-Fier? Last post on 8/14/10 at 9:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need help to pave my journey towards audiophiliation! Last post on 9/7/12 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING] - Page 12post #166 of 1702/8/14 at 7:31pmCan anyone recommend somewhere in Sydney where you can demo a variety of headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #167 of 1702/8/14 at 7:33pmpost #168 of 1702/9/14 at 12:01ampost #169 of 1703/15/14 at 4:23am
Has anyone in Melbourne dealt with audiochocolate.com.au? I tried emailing them but the reply I got was bordering on obnoxious,...
The alternative for me is dmavo.com.au - any experiences there?
TIApost #170 of 1704/8/14 at 3:53amQuote:Originally Posted by PastaChief
"Your item includes a warranty period of at least 12 months from your original date of purchase which allows for your item to be repaired or replaced free of charge."
these kind of express warranties are only offered on top of your normal rights as an Australian consumer. You are fully protected in this regard for an unspecified amount of time dependant on price etc. Just to let anyone know that doesn't already.
- Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING]
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 33 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 48 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › I truly believe these are one of the best Classical Music... 3 minutes ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 3 minutes ago
- › New Steven Wilson album in February! 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2