- 286 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Would you please help a beginner Head-Fier? Last post on 8/14/10 at 9:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need help to pave my journey towards audiophiliation! Last post on 9/7/12 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Used Schiit Modi & Magni with car sim racing game with Sennheiser HD 598 headphones. Unfortunately, Modi died after 2+ years. Was hoping Schiit would cover Modi under warranty since it died just 2...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING] - Page 9post #121 of 1713/27/12 at 5:59amI don't know any shop in aus except A2A has m80.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 1714/23/12 at 5:10ampost #123 of 1714/23/12 at 5:35am
The Guys at A2A are great not pushy with great advice.
Its nice to deal with a shop thats not jamming their ideals onto you.
The let you have the time to listen and see what you like,
I went back twice and tried 18 different headphones before I bought.
great job.post #124 of 1714/26/12 at 3:36am
Yes, A2A is the best, shipping is fast, service is fast. Headfonic is good too but shipping is worse than the others. Jaben is good too but packages don't have receipts and I asked for them to be attached with emails but no reply. Receipts are quite important, because of warranty and everything...post #125 of 1714/30/12 at 5:17ampost #126 of 1716/23/12 at 4:40am
Another vote for Addicted to Audio.
I dropped by the store today. The guys there are definitely knowledgeable, passionate and very helpful but not pushy.
I managed to audition a few phones and definitely walked out happier :)
Prices are fantastic.post #127 of 1717/20/12 at 10:36pm
Love Addicted to Audio. Bought my new setup there 2 weeks ago, got a problem, went back there today, after some tests they replaced my faulty DAC
Great services, great price, only minus point is they're a bit far from the CBD, Just took a tram while carrying WDS-1, Lehmann BCL, Audio-gd DI-DSP & LCD-2 orzpost #128 of 1717/30/12 at 7:02pmpost #129 of 1717/31/12 at 2:00amQuote:
When did you buy the LCD3's from A2A if you dont mind me asking?post #130 of 1717/31/12 at 6:24am
Didn't buy any LCD3, I bought a LCD2 from headfonic.
The latest I bought from A2A is the Audio-gd NFB-16EN.post #131 of 1717/31/12 at 6:27amQuote:
my bad.. cheerspost #132 of 1717/31/12 at 9:43pmpost #133 of 1717/31/12 at 10:12pmpost #134 of 1717/31/12 at 10:34pmpost #135 of 1718/11/12 at 12:25am
This thread is great, just what I've been looking for. I've been thinking about buying some LP2s from Addicted to Audio, but in the last couple of days the price on their website went up from $220 to $248. A litte frustrating, but there aren't too many online vendors that have these available.
- Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING]
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Aune B1 Impressions thread 6 seconds ago
- › Aune B1 Headphone AMP worldwide review tour --Reviewers Wanted! 24 seconds ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 38 seconds ago
- › Is there a meaningful limit to resolution? Optics analogy to Audio 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › B&O H9 Discussion and Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire 3 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Schiit Modi by Tim Updegrove
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear