- 286 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Would you please help a beginner Head-Fier? Last post on 8/14/10 at 9:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need help to pave my journey towards audiophiliation! Last post on 9/7/12 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING] - Page 9post #121 of 1703/27/12 at 5:59amI don't know any shop in aus except A2A has m80.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 1704/23/12 at 5:10ampost #123 of 1704/23/12 at 5:35am
The Guys at A2A are great not pushy with great advice.
Its nice to deal with a shop thats not jamming their ideals onto you.
The let you have the time to listen and see what you like,
I went back twice and tried 18 different headphones before I bought.
great job.post #124 of 1704/26/12 at 3:36am
Yes, A2A is the best, shipping is fast, service is fast. Headfonic is good too but shipping is worse than the others. Jaben is good too but packages don't have receipts and I asked for them to be attached with emails but no reply. Receipts are quite important, because of warranty and everything...post #125 of 1704/30/12 at 5:17ampost #126 of 1706/23/12 at 4:40am
Another vote for Addicted to Audio.
I dropped by the store today. The guys there are definitely knowledgeable, passionate and very helpful but not pushy.
I managed to audition a few phones and definitely walked out happier :)
Prices are fantastic.post #127 of 1707/20/12 at 10:36pm
Love Addicted to Audio. Bought my new setup there 2 weeks ago, got a problem, went back there today, after some tests they replaced my faulty DAC
Great services, great price, only minus point is they're a bit far from the CBD, Just took a tram while carrying WDS-1, Lehmann BCL, Audio-gd DI-DSP & LCD-2 orzpost #128 of 1707/30/12 at 7:02pmpost #129 of 1707/31/12 at 2:00amQuote:
When did you buy the LCD3's from A2A if you dont mind me asking?post #130 of 1707/31/12 at 6:24am
Didn't buy any LCD3, I bought a LCD2 from headfonic.
The latest I bought from A2A is the Audio-gd NFB-16EN.post #131 of 1707/31/12 at 6:27ampost #132 of 1707/31/12 at 9:43pmpost #133 of 1707/31/12 at 10:12pmpost #134 of 1707/31/12 at 10:34pmpost #135 of 1708/11/12 at 12:25am
This thread is great, just what I've been looking for. I've been thinking about buying some LP2s from Addicted to Audio, but in the last couple of days the price on their website went up from $220 to $248. A litte frustrating, but there aren't too many online vendors that have these available.
- Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING]
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 47 seconds ago
- › Huge Bluetooth Headphones Comparison (Bose, Plantronics, Beats,... 1 minute ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Do you believe BURN IN for your Audio Stuff like Headphones,... 6 minutes ago
- › FS: iFi Gemini Dual-Headed USB Cable (0.7m) 6 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › What pisses you off while you listening music? 7 minutes ago
- › Westone ES60 unboxing and first impressions 7 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)