- 286 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Would you please help a beginner Head-Fier? Last post on 8/14/10 at 9:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need help to pave my journey towards audiophiliation! Last post on 9/7/12 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING] - Page 9post #121 of 1713/27/12 at 5:59amI don't know any shop in aus except A2A has m80.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 1714/23/12 at 5:10ampost #123 of 1714/23/12 at 5:35am
The Guys at A2A are great not pushy with great advice.
Its nice to deal with a shop thats not jamming their ideals onto you.
The let you have the time to listen and see what you like,
I went back twice and tried 18 different headphones before I bought.
great job.post #124 of 1714/26/12 at 3:36am
Yes, A2A is the best, shipping is fast, service is fast. Headfonic is good too but shipping is worse than the others. Jaben is good too but packages don't have receipts and I asked for them to be attached with emails but no reply. Receipts are quite important, because of warranty and everything...post #125 of 1714/30/12 at 5:17ampost #126 of 1716/23/12 at 4:40am
Another vote for Addicted to Audio.
I dropped by the store today. The guys there are definitely knowledgeable, passionate and very helpful but not pushy.
I managed to audition a few phones and definitely walked out happier :)
Prices are fantastic.post #127 of 1717/20/12 at 10:36pm
Love Addicted to Audio. Bought my new setup there 2 weeks ago, got a problem, went back there today, after some tests they replaced my faulty DAC
Great services, great price, only minus point is they're a bit far from the CBD, Just took a tram while carrying WDS-1, Lehmann BCL, Audio-gd DI-DSP & LCD-2 orzpost #128 of 1717/30/12 at 7:02pmpost #129 of 1717/31/12 at 2:00amQuote:
When did you buy the LCD3's from A2A if you dont mind me asking?post #130 of 1717/31/12 at 6:24am
Didn't buy any LCD3, I bought a LCD2 from headfonic.
The latest I bought from A2A is the Audio-gd NFB-16EN.post #131 of 1717/31/12 at 6:27amQuote:
my bad.. cheerspost #132 of 1717/31/12 at 9:43pmpost #133 of 1717/31/12 at 10:12pmpost #134 of 1717/31/12 at 10:34pmpost #135 of 1718/11/12 at 12:25am
This thread is great, just what I've been looking for. I've been thinking about buying some LP2s from Addicted to Audio, but in the last couple of days the price on their website went up from $220 to $248. A litte frustrating, but there aren't too many online vendors that have these available.
- Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING]
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › My take on DIY custom Grado headband 42 seconds ago
- › OPPO Introduces Sonica: A $299 High Fidelity Wi-Fi Speaker 48 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Advice on buying a first DAC/Amp combo in 40 - 600 price range... 1 minute ago
- › ifi iPurifier USB Conditioner 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 3 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Advanced Sound by Cinder
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...