- 280 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Would you please help a beginner Head-Fier? Last post on 8/14/10 at 9:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need help to pave my journey towards audiophiliation! Last post on 9/7/12 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING] - Page 9post #121 of 1703/27/12 at 5:59amI don't know any shop in aus except A2A has m80.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 1704/23/12 at 5:10ampost #123 of 1704/23/12 at 5:35am
The Guys at A2A are great not pushy with great advice.
Its nice to deal with a shop thats not jamming their ideals onto you.
The let you have the time to listen and see what you like,
I went back twice and tried 18 different headphones before I bought.
great job.post #124 of 1704/26/12 at 3:36am
Yes, A2A is the best, shipping is fast, service is fast. Headfonic is good too but shipping is worse than the others. Jaben is good too but packages don't have receipts and I asked for them to be attached with emails but no reply. Receipts are quite important, because of warranty and everything...post #125 of 1704/30/12 at 5:17ampost #126 of 1706/23/12 at 4:40am
Another vote for Addicted to Audio.
I dropped by the store today. The guys there are definitely knowledgeable, passionate and very helpful but not pushy.
I managed to audition a few phones and definitely walked out happier :)
Prices are fantastic.post #127 of 1707/20/12 at 10:36pm
Love Addicted to Audio. Bought my new setup there 2 weeks ago, got a problem, went back there today, after some tests they replaced my faulty DAC
Great services, great price, only minus point is they're a bit far from the CBD, Just took a tram while carrying WDS-1, Lehmann BCL, Audio-gd DI-DSP & LCD-2 orzpost #128 of 1707/30/12 at 7:02pmpost #129 of 1707/31/12 at 2:00amQuote:
When did you buy the LCD3's from A2A if you dont mind me asking?post #130 of 1707/31/12 at 6:24am
Didn't buy any LCD3, I bought a LCD2 from headfonic.
The latest I bought from A2A is the Audio-gd NFB-16EN.post #131 of 1707/31/12 at 6:27amQuote:
my bad.. cheerspost #132 of 1707/31/12 at 9:43pmpost #133 of 1707/31/12 at 10:12pmpost #134 of 1707/31/12 at 10:34pmpost #135 of 1708/11/12 at 12:25am
This thread is great, just what I've been looking for. I've been thinking about buying some LP2s from Addicted to Audio, but in the last couple of days the price on their website went up from $220 to $248. A litte frustrating, but there aren't too many online vendors that have these available.
- Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING]
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 48 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Soundcard for raising volume of V-Moda M100's, equivalent to FiiO E12 3 minutes ago
- › Senn HD 558 vs Fidelio X1 vs HiFiMan He 400 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Double Amping 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 6 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 7 minutes ago
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)