- 274 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Would you please help a beginner Head-Fier? Last post on 8/14/10 at 9:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need help to pave my journey towards audiophiliation! Last post on 9/7/12 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- What Amp/ DAC Combination for Games/ Films on PS3/ PC Last post on 9/6/11 at 9:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING] - Page 9post #121 of 1583/27/12 at 5:59amI don't know any shop in aus except A2A has m80.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 1584/23/12 at 5:10ampost #123 of 1584/23/12 at 5:35am
The Guys at A2A are great not pushy with great advice.
Its nice to deal with a shop thats not jamming their ideals onto you.
The let you have the time to listen and see what you like,
I went back twice and tried 18 different headphones before I bought.
great job.post #124 of 1584/26/12 at 3:36am
Yes, A2A is the best, shipping is fast, service is fast. Headfonic is good too but shipping is worse than the others. Jaben is good too but packages don't have receipts and I asked for them to be attached with emails but no reply. Receipts are quite important, because of warranty and everything...post #125 of 1584/30/12 at 5:17ampost #126 of 1586/23/12 at 4:40am
Another vote for Addicted to Audio.
I dropped by the store today. The guys there are definitely knowledgeable, passionate and very helpful but not pushy.
I managed to audition a few phones and definitely walked out happier :)
Prices are fantastic.post #127 of 1587/20/12 at 10:36pm
Love Addicted to Audio. Bought my new setup there 2 weeks ago, got a problem, went back there today, after some tests they replaced my faulty DAC
Great services, great price, only minus point is they're a bit far from the CBD, Just took a tram while carrying WDS-1, Lehmann BCL, Audio-gd DI-DSP & LCD-2 orzpost #128 of 1587/30/12 at 7:02pmpost #129 of 1587/31/12 at 2:00amQuote:
When did you buy the LCD3's from A2A if you dont mind me asking?post #130 of 1587/31/12 at 6:24am
Didn't buy any LCD3, I bought a LCD2 from headfonic.
The latest I bought from A2A is the Audio-gd NFB-16EN.post #131 of 1587/31/12 at 6:27amQuote:
my bad.. cheerspost #132 of 1587/31/12 at 9:43pmpost #133 of 1587/31/12 at 10:12pmpost #134 of 1587/31/12 at 10:34pmpost #135 of 1588/11/12 at 12:25am
This thread is great, just what I've been looking for. I've been thinking about buying some LP2s from Addicted to Audio, but in the last couple of days the price on their website went up from $220 to $248. A litte frustrating, but there aren't too many online vendors that have these available.
- Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING]
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Best closed-back portable headphone under $150 for college. 23 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 48 seconds ago
- › 10 -band Multichannel Parametric EQ GUI for Windows ... 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern AK10 portable DAC and amp 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 4 minutes ago
- › WTB Audeze and Hifiman Balanced Cables 4 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by JoeDoe
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by HPuser9083
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe