Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 278

post #4156 of 4162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac View Post
 

Here's something I just discovered today that I'm pretty sure wasn't ever posted.

 

InnerFidelity did a bunch of spectrum and frequency response analysis on the Monoprice 8320:

http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/Monoprice8320.pdf

yup they measured pretty well except that spike, especially for being sub 10$ its quite remarkable 

post #4157 of 4162

It would seem that Monoprice's "free domestic shipping" sale applies to these headphones as well...

 

Also price-wise only the pink 9960 IEMs are on sale @ $5.92.

post #4158 of 4162

Just wanted to show off my new custom recable of my 8320s. Here you go!

post #4159 of 4162
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStaff View Post
 

Just wanted to show off my new custom recable of my 8320s. Here you go!

omg they look amazing!

 

that must've been so much work to twist them so elegantly!

 

i'm truely a fan. but i would say not a fan of the plug =( i like l shape plugs myself but thats just me, nothing on your part

post #4160 of 4162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom22 View Post
 

omg they look amazing!

 

that must've been so much work to twist them so elegantly!

 

i'm truely a fan. but i would say not a fan of the plug =( i like l shape plugs myself but thats just me, nothing on your part

Thank you so much! its my first real DIY mod and I am loving it so far! I really hated the stock cable. The braiding took around three hours...I'm not the best at braiding lol. I wish I had and L shaped plug on hand! I am already regretting using the standardly shaped plug. Overall though I am certainly satisfied.

post #4161 of 4162
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStaff View Post
 

Thank you so much! its my first real DIY mod and I am loving it so far! I really hated the stock cable. The braiding took around three hours...I'm not the best at braiding lol. I wish I had and L shaped plug on hand! I am already regretting using the standardly shaped plug. Overall though I am certainly satisfied.

yup i like the choice of colours too, haha maybe next time ! the 8320s are cheap so what the heck, why not

post #4162 of 4162
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStaff View Post

Just wanted to show off my new custom recable of my 8320s. Here you go!

Fantastic job on the recabling ...like the col ...da man ...lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..