what about the wiring. what would I cost to use a better cable?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 Last post on Yesterday at 2:35 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: This review was originally published at http://headflux.de/inear-prophile-8 on September 24, 2016 in German. We've been invited by InEar to test the prototype for the purpose of writing...
Apple is really doing it: they're taking a brand that has the dominant marketshare in the headphone marketplace despite having had subpar audio quality, and greatly improving it while adding...
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
Introduction The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) is a company that I am very fond of. I absolutely loved their previous flagship, the TFZ Series 5 and praised it with very high word. It became one of my...
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 247post #3691 of 42887/5/13 at 9:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3692 of 42887/5/13 at 10:15pmQuote:
Depends on what cable/material/connectors/sleeving you want. It's fairly simple to do on the buds since they open up so easy.
The only hassles are desoldering the conductors from the driver with minimal heat and then feeding the new cable through the old strain relief.post #3693 of 42887/17/13 at 3:07pmpost #3694 of 42887/18/13 at 11:01pmpost #3695 of 42887/19/13 at 1:12pmQuote:post #3696 of 42887/19/13 at 2:05pmpost #3697 of 42887/21/13 at 8:20pmpost #3698 of 42887/23/13 at 10:40amThought this was worth cross posting from the IEM Deals thread. The Monoprice 9963 (White 8320) is on sale for $6.43 + shipping today: http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082303&p_id=9963&seq=1&format=2post #3699 of 42887/23/13 at 2:52pmpost #3700 of 42887/23/13 at 7:18pmpost #3701 of 42887/23/13 at 8:54pmpost #3702 of 42887/25/13 at 12:36amQuote:
If you wear them over the ear or with those over the ear guides that jaejw1 posted, then you should be able to avoid most of the microphonics (rubbing noise). Wearing them down without a clip would definitely still have noise issues.post #3703 of 42887/27/13 at 8:06pm
For those of you monoprice fans who have android phones, I really recommend checking this out! It's an IRS correction filter created by JoeOBloggs and it improves the sound of these even more! What it does is adjust the fr of the iems and brings them closer to a reference-grade sound. I love these gems even more now! Heres a link to it if anyone's interested. He has lots of other iems and headphones on there as well.post #3704 of 42887/28/13 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Icy56
For those of you monoprice fans who have android phones, I really recommend checking this out! It's an IRS correction filter created by JoeOBloggs and it improves the sound of these even more! What it does is adjust the fr of the iems and brings them closer to a reference-grade sound. I love these gems even more now! Heres a link to it if anyone's interested. He has lots of other iems and headphones on there as well.
I personally prefer the 8320's signature over common reference-level. It's mainly because of the price.post #3705 of 42887/28/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
+1. I like them because they are not reference.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 16 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 38 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › FX-Audio DAC-X6 2016 Release; potential sub-$100 king? 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Accutone Pisces Earphone Review by mark2410 3 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 4 minutes ago
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear