Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone... Last post on 10/23/14 at 6:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 239
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I got them about 36 hours ago and have been listening to them at various stages in their burn in. So far, I couldn't be happier. I have been suggesting these to my friends without ever having had a pair of my own. When I saw they had a new model I decided to grab it. I changed the tips and so far I couldn't be happier. I mean, seriously, for a price around $15 I don't think anything better truly exists. A great addition to my collection!
is that how the nozzle looks on the black ones... or did you add something to it...
ok then,, thats similar to what i did when i made my silicone molds
Any chance to know how you dig out the driver from the original housing?
I don't replace the housing, just trim the original housing and replace the lid with from some earbud housing with removed stem and patch the hole with glue.
Edited by HAMS - 5/7/13 at 5:10pm
I'll do that later.
No differences on the sound, the sound are tuned with the filter on the back so there is no differences with the housing open and closed, .
Edited by HAMS - 5/9/13 at 6:56pm
Thats' sexy! :D
btw anyone here successful removed the driver from the housing before?
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MDR-1RBT-MK2 mic issue 37 seconds ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 44 seconds ago
- › Portable headphones or earbuds for commuting 5 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 8 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 12 minutes ago
- › Chord&Major 6 Ballad IEM 12 minutes ago
- › Confused about subwoofer outputs. 13 minutes ago
- › ck10 iheadphone uk? 13 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)