Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! New Elecom EHP-CH1010 iem impression by Jant71. Page 2207. Last post on 3/24/17 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of New Zealand tour arranged by @Brooko & @Andykong, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
Ok so it is 2017 and I'm late to the party but I just got this headphone from Singapore Jaben because it seems they were clearing their stock. I got this for a whooping $34.90 SGD!! When I looked...
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 239post #3571 of 42905/4/13 at 4:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3572 of 42905/4/13 at 7:12pm
I got them about 36 hours ago and have been listening to them at various stages in their burn in. So far, I couldn't be happier. I have been suggesting these to my friends without ever having had a pair of my own. When I saw they had a new model I decided to grab it. I changed the tips and so far I couldn't be happier. I mean, seriously, for a price around $15 I don't think anything better truly exists. A great addition to my collection!post #3573 of 42905/6/13 at 3:27am
If somebody have a so big ears (ear canals ) like me , here is a photo , what to do to get the best isolation with silicone tips, or foamies. Happy attempting!post #3574 of 42905/6/13 at 11:43amQuote:
is that how the nozzle looks on the black ones... or did you add something to it...post #3575 of 42905/6/13 at 12:05pmpost #3576 of 42905/6/13 at 1:47pm
Yeah Kamakahah, the stem is as on other models.
Just cut the flanges from some bi-flange tip, put it on nozzle, than you can experiment with your favorite tips.post #3577 of 42905/6/13 at 2:40pmQuote:
ok then,, thats similar to what i did when i made my silicone moldspost #3578 of 42905/6/13 at 7:18pmpost #3579 of 42905/7/13 at 1:57amQuote:
Any chance to know how you dig out the driver from the original housing?post #3580 of 42905/7/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
I don't replace the housing, just trim the original housing and replace the lid with from some earbud housing with removed stem and patch the hole with glue.
Edited by HAMS - 5/7/13 at 5:10pmpost #3581 of 42905/8/13 at 7:12pmpost #3582 of 42905/9/13 at 2:29pmpost #3583 of 42905/9/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
I'll do that later.
No differences on the sound, the sound are tuned with the filter on the back so there is no differences with the housing open and closed, .
Edited by HAMS - 5/9/13 at 6:56pmpost #3584 of 42905/10/13 at 12:46amQuote:
Thats' sexy! :D
btw anyone here successful removed the driver from the housing before?post #3585 of 42905/12/13 at 7:26amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › What to do about the Sennheiser troll? 1 minute ago
- › Building my own 2.1 system. 2 minutes ago
- › Advice on first major headphone purchase 2 minutes ago
- › Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › They might be Kings: Focal Utopia, Sony MDR-Z1R, HiFiMan HE1000 V2... 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 6 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 7 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 14 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Goldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by themindfreak
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear