Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!! Last post on Today at 3:14 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Admittedly, I took far too long to post this review. I wanted to try a different approach that involved becoming accustomed to the signature followed by a period without them, and then a...
FiiO has been quite successful with their X series of high resolution digital audio player. So much so that perhaps even they themselves didn’t anticipate that the company will have to shift its...
I bought these at less than half retail on a whim from Audio Advisor, looking to replace my aging Sennheiser HD 580's. Look at the picture...these are VERY NICELY made headphones! All aluminum...
The HM5 Velours are quite simply, an uber-comfortable pad for HM5/Shure/Beyer/ATH/(most large circumaural headphones). I was offered a review sample from Brainwavz and have the following to say...
Almost 2 months with these gems. I simply love these IEMs. I paired them against my Shure SE215 and the Havi B3 Pro 1 and I briefly pit them against the UE700s and Klipsch S4II. I am definitely no...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 239
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I got them about 36 hours ago and have been listening to them at various stages in their burn in. So far, I couldn't be happier. I have been suggesting these to my friends without ever having had a pair of my own. When I saw they had a new model I decided to grab it. I changed the tips and so far I couldn't be happier. I mean, seriously, for a price around $15 I don't think anything better truly exists. A great addition to my collection!
is that how the nozzle looks on the black ones... or did you add something to it...
ok then,, thats similar to what i did when i made my silicone molds
Any chance to know how you dig out the driver from the original housing?
I don't replace the housing, just trim the original housing and replace the lid with from some earbud housing with removed stem and patch the hole with glue.
Edited by HAMS - 5/7/13 at 5:10pm
I'll do that later.
No differences on the sound, the sound are tuned with the filter on the back so there is no differences with the housing open and closed, .
Edited by HAMS - 5/9/13 at 6:56pm
Thats' sexy! :D
btw anyone here successful removed the driver from the housing before?
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › X3 firmware 3.22-3.24beta--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. #nooneleftbehind 26 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 27 seconds ago
- › Is a Soundcard Going to Improve my Computer's Audio? 39 seconds ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 46 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN RE300a/ RE300i InLine and RE300h (hifi) Earphone launched!... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 4 minutes ago
- › Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Kamakahah
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by ClieOS
- › HiFiMAN HE-300 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by JoeDoe
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)