@HAMS- I tried your eartip mod on a few pairs of my iems I never really liked. Some did not improve, but I had a pair of Panasonic hje270 that were $9 that now sound a lot like the 8320's after this mod. They were always too congested/ muffled sounding but backing them away with longer nozzles cleared them up a lot, made them more balanced sounding, and even seemed to increase soundstage a little. Thanks for sharing this cool idea
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 Last post on Today at 7:57 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 203
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3032 of 42881/5/13 at 2:18pm
Thanks, for monoprice mod I use smaller size tips than my previous tips because it can't insert deeper and no good isolation at all, with smaller tips it can go deeper, now I like this mod tips more than my previous tips which I thought was good sealed.
post #3033 of 42881/6/13 at 2:17ampost #3034 of 42881/6/13 at 5:50amI can get fit easly with standart single flange tips and they are comfortable without any mods.
But anyway awei es800m is better value- its easy to buy it, and they are lot smaller. Sq is about same only es800 has leaps more bass.post #3035 of 42881/6/13 at 9:59pmjust won a used 5th gen ipod classic and purchased a few songs (mainly sound quality) from iTunes and HDTracks,,,,
all i have to say is,,, i am truly amazed ... love these IEM's even more using the cheap double flanged tips from buycoins.com... i have them pulled down on the tube... not a perfect seal but i love them stillpost #3036 of 42881/7/13 at 2:27pmpost #3037 of 42881/7/13 at 2:35pmQuote:Oooh... looks nice!Originally Posted by hypertek
I see they got a black set now, http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082303&p_id=9927&seq=1&format=1#largeimagepost #3038 of 42881/7/13 at 2:39pmThread Starterpost #3039 of 42881/7/13 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by hypertek
I see they got a black set now, http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082303&p_id=9927&seq=1&format=1#largeimage
Purty! Ordering a Pair (or two, or three) right now!
Edit: I mean ordering them when they are in stock.
Edited by BloodyPenguin - 1/7/13 at 2:52pmpost #3040 of 42881/8/13 at 10:49ampost #3041 of 42881/8/13 at 10:53ampost #3042 of 42881/8/13 at 3:08pmpost #3043 of 42881/8/13 at 11:30pmpost #3044 of 42881/9/13 at 7:27ampost #3045 of 42881/9/13 at 3:03pmQuote:
Yup. Spending more on tips then IEMs, though. LOL.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Earbuds Round-Up 51 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › IEMS under 200 for listening to film/orchestral music 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy with RSD 2.98 Cable - 40% Off 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 5 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 6 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 8 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear