I owned the e10 with different headphones and felt it had too much of it's own sound and not a good one, but haven't heard the 11 and not with these iem's.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation iem Page 1944!! Last post on 5/26/15 at 3:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 198
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i have mine flat all the way across on my PowerAmp.. with no eq on the e11 ... learned a long time ago from this audio book i read in high school that you should try to avoid adding eq only subtract... but that was back in 1990
hey, you can open the driver without scratch it, just use your hand to grip the nozzle then push the housing cable strain relief from inside out.
For $7 ( plus the $2 for shipping) I don't think there's anything out there that will make me grin ear to ear like these things can.
It basically comes down to what Monoprice listed in the description of the 8320's:
"What? You want Aerosmith to play at your birthday party? OK, you CAN ask for more!"
Edited by stillshot2 - 12/27/12 at 8:17pm
I'm always especially careful with the cords, as with all iems which end up being rather fragile. I usually only listen to music while sitting at the computer which is convenient for me because I'm not moving/ snagging them on things, and because the microphonics are pretty bad from these. Earlier in this thread someone recabled theirs which may be a good solution for heavy intended use, or you could try applying super glue to the separating part and try to get it back together?
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › Damping Mechanical Resonance Distortion of STAX phones with... 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin Audio is now on Head-FI 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Astell - Home system - AK500N Network audio player - AK500A... 8 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2