I owned the e10 with different headphones and felt it had too much of it's own sound and not a good one, but haven't heard the 11 and not with these iem's.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 Last post on 2/21/17 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 198
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2957 of 429012/24/12 at 4:06pmpost #2958 of 429012/24/12 at 4:29pmpost #2959 of 429012/24/12 at 5:59pmpost #2960 of 429012/25/12 at 3:03ampost #2961 of 429012/25/12 at 10:48ampost #2962 of 429012/25/12 at 11:16am
i have mine flat all the way across on my PowerAmp.. with no eq on the e11 ... learned a long time ago from this audio book i read in high school that you should try to avoid adding eq only subtract... but that was back in 1990post #2963 of 429012/25/12 at 12:00pmpost #2964 of 429012/25/12 at 6:42pmQuote:
hey, you can open the driver without scratch it, just use your hand to grip the nozzle then push the housing cable strain relief from inside out.post #2965 of 429012/27/12 at 4:22pmpost #2966 of 429012/27/12 at 7:17pm
For $7 ( plus the $2 for shipping) I don't think there's anything out there that will make me grin ear to ear like these things can.
It basically comes down to what Monoprice listed in the description of the 8320's:
"What? You want Aerosmith to play at your birthday party? OK, you CAN ask for more!"
Edited by stillshot2 - 12/27/12 at 8:17pmpost #2967 of 429012/27/12 at 8:05pmpost #2968 of 429012/27/12 at 9:48pmpost #2969 of 429012/28/12 at 7:13ampost #2970 of 429012/28/12 at 11:24am
I'm always especially careful with the cords, as with all iems which end up being rather fragile. I usually only listen to music while sitting at the computer which is convenient for me because I'm not moving/ snagging them on things, and because the microphonics are pretty bad from these. Earlier in this thread someone recabled theirs which may be a good solution for heavy intended use, or you could try applying super glue to the separating part and try to get it back together?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 49 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Sony MUC-M1BT1 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amp with Black Quantum fuse and DH Labs power cable 4 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Another Shure SE535 Red Limited Edition launched in USA 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear