I owned the e10 with different headphones and felt it had too much of it's own sound and not a good one, but haven't heard the 11 and not with these iem's.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. Last post on Today at 10:12 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 198
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i have mine flat all the way across on my PowerAmp.. with no eq on the e11 ... learned a long time ago from this audio book i read in high school that you should try to avoid adding eq only subtract... but that was back in 1990
hey, you can open the driver without scratch it, just use your hand to grip the nozzle then push the housing cable strain relief from inside out.
For $7 ( plus the $2 for shipping) I don't think there's anything out there that will make me grin ear to ear like these things can.
It basically comes down to what Monoprice listed in the description of the 8320's:
"What? You want Aerosmith to play at your birthday party? OK, you CAN ask for more!"
Edited by stillshot2 - 12/27/12 at 8:17pm
I'm always especially careful with the cords, as with all iems which end up being rather fragile. I usually only listen to music while sitting at the computer which is convenient for me because I'm not moving/ snagging them on things, and because the microphonics are pretty bad from these. Earlier in this thread someone recabled theirs which may be a good solution for heavy intended use, or you could try applying super glue to the separating part and try to get it back together?
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › 25% OFF End of Summer Sale! Going on Now! 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why don't more people use EQ to get the desired sound? 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Chesky Records Singer-Songwriter Voting Day 4 7 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2