Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 174

post #2596 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by EventVista View Post


Since I didnt hear back, I figured I would go ahead and give these "Squish Fit" foam tips a try.  

 

I just placed an order on Amazon and will let everyone know what I think.  

 

BTW - I needed to take back my earlier comment that the Squish Fit were 1/3rd the price of the Comply tips.   With shipping they actually came to $6.88 (US) for a pack of 6.  

 

Still not bad, but it hurts paying almost as much for the tips, as I did on the 8320's.   confused_face.gif

 


No prime? I'll wait to hear what you think I think I'm just going to swap silicon tips in from my hafx40's

post #2597 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post


No prime? I'll wait to hear what you think I think I'm just going to swap silicon tips in from my hafx40's


Yeah, I have Amazon Prime, but this product was unfortunately not "prime eligible".    I find this to be the case with a lot of products that are priced south of $5.   

post #2598 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

Did my good samaritan deed for the week..... Saved a co-worker from his bose in-ears.... with a pair of 8230's. It's those moments that make sacrificing my wallet to head-fi worth it.... smily_headphones1.gif

YESSSS

 

I'm starting to do this. My friend uses some Skullcandy IEMs and I'm getting him a pair of 8320s for his birthday. He's already tried mine and marveled at their sound. <3

post #2599 of 4217

they don't ship to korea , sigh

post #2600 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by EventVista View Post


Since I didnt hear back, I figured I would go ahead and give these "Squish Fit" foam tips a try.  

I just placed an order on Amazon and will let everyone know what I think.  

BTW - I needed to take back my earlier comment that the Squish Fit were 1/3rd the price of the Comply tips.   With shipping they actually came to $6.88 (US) for a pack of 6.  

Still not bad, but it hurts paying almost as much for the tips, as I did on the 8320's.   confused_face.gif


Those look kinda like JVC Marshmellow tips
post #2601 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyRocket View Post


Those look kinda like JVC Marshmellow tips

They very well could be, Not familiar with Marshmellow tips though.  Check UPS and my Squish Tips are set to arrive tomorrow.   I will try to give my initial impressions.

post #2602 of 4217
I'd love to get your impressions. I was going to get a couple packs of Complys to put on these as gifts, but if these work, I'd get theses at half the price.
post #2603 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by takato14 View Post

YESSSS

I'm starting to do this. My friend uses some Skullcandy IEMs and I'm getting him a pair of 8320s for his birthday. He's already tried mine and marveled at their sound. <3

+1
post #2604 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by straden View Post

they don't ship to korea , sigh

 

No, maybe not but i can ship to korea.

post #2605 of 4217
Damn, shipping these to Portugal costs 38 dollars :O Is anyone here doing affordable re-shippings?
post #2606 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersontck View Post

Damn, shipping these to Portugal costs 38 dollars :O Is anyone here doing affordable re-shippings?

 

Well, apparently i am too expenisve too, but thats fine, but i can ship to Portugal.

post #2607 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by EventVista View Post


Yeah, I have Amazon Prime, but this product was unfortunately not "prime eligible".    I find this to be the case with a lot of products that are priced south of $5.   

Ah well all the stuff I buy under $5 I bundle together with a $25 order to make it prime anyways. Or... buy it from some chinese reseller that takes like 3 weeks to ship and with no tracking number lololol.

post #2608 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Ah well all the stuff I buy under $5 I bundle together with a $25 order to make it prime anyways. Or... buy it from some chinese reseller that takes like 3 weeks to ship and with no tracking number lololol.

I don't want to hijack the thread with a conversation about Amazon Prime, but I am finding Prime to work differently than your experience.   I placed one order that included the Squish Tips, and $250 of other items and they still charged me $2.89 for shipping the foam tips.  

 

Shoot me a PM if I am missing something here.   I was not aware of the $25 order policy you are referring to.  Thx

post #2609 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by EventVista View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Ah well all the stuff I buy under $5 I bundle together with a $25 order to make it prime anyways. Or... buy it from some chinese reseller that takes like 3 weeks to ship and with no tracking number lololol.

I don't want to hijack the thread with a conversation about Amazon Prime, but I am finding Prime to work differently than your experience.   I placed one order that included the Squish Tips, and $250 of other items and they still charged me $2.89 for shipping the foam tips.  

 

Shoot me a PM if I am missing something here.   I was not aware of the $25 order policy you are referring to.  Thx


It depends on the seller. Amazon preferentially selects the cheapest. I have a prime account and regularly will pick a slightly more expensive seller if they are prime eligible, simply because I then get it in two days.

post #2610 of 4217
Thread Starter 

For prime orders to work. The item has to say. Eligible for prime on the item. These squishy tips are by a 3rd party vendor so not eligible. Usually Amazon sold items are prime shipped.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..