or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner - Page 46

post #676 of 1078

Melbourne is where it's at. beerchug.gif

post #677 of 1078

Where what is at?

post #678 of 1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Where what is at?
i'm half expecting you'd self reply with a dmx meme... I'd be even more disturbed if you got the 'reference' biggrin.gif
post #679 of 1078

post #680 of 1078

Hello there fellow Aussie Head-fiers, I've got a Beyer DT880 600ohm Premium in flawless condition that I would like to trade for a DT770 80ohm Pro well looked after too.

 

Please hit me with a PM if you have one for a trade. Alternatively I could consider selling the DT880 if there's anyone interested. 

 

Cheers, let me know.

post #681 of 1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by willmax View Post

Hello there fellow Aussie Head-fiers, I've got a Beyer DT880 600ohm Premium in flawless condition that I would like to trade for a DT770 80ohm Pro well looked after too.

 

Please hit me with a PM if you have one for a trade. Alternatively I could consider selling the DT880 if there's anyone interested. 

 

Cheers, let me know.


Got these up for grabs in the Classifieds if anyone is interested, Aussie members are preferred cheers.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661519/ft-beyerdynamic-dt800-600ohm-audiphile-model

post #682 of 1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by willmax View Post


Got these up for grabs in the Classifieds if anyone is interested, Aussie members are preferred cheers.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661519/ft-beyerdynamic-dt800-600ohm-audiphile-model

I remember you spent so much time looking for a pair of these...not your kind of sound?

post #683 of 1078

Is a2a still not open in sydney?

post #684 of 1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo View Post

I remember you spent so much time looking for a pair of these...not your kind of sound?


That's right these were not easy to come by and although these been the wonderful headphones that they are I still could not adjust to the amount of clarity that they output. In comparison to my current line up the DT880 are very neutral and revealing whether I'm used to a more colored sound, hence why I'm looking to trade for a DT770.

post #685 of 1078

What are the good places to check out in Wellington for audiophile stuff ?

 

Website links appreciated too.

post #686 of 1078

Is there any diyer here can help me build a dual sigma 22 psu ? 

I just got this beauty from John and really looking forward to making it work 

Thanks in advance

post #687 of 1078

Ask John.......

post #688 of 1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Ask John.......

not sure if he has free time but it doesn't hurt to ask anw. Thanks Wink 

post #689 of 1078

Damn $70 for a EHHA amp without the pots, psu and umbilical? Man would've jumped on the deal like rabid dog as I have all the parts that amp is missing. :(

 

zobinxx if you ever want to let go the amp, let me know. wink.gif


Edited by DefQon - 6/23/13 at 1:23am
post #690 of 1078

Guys, the cable on my Brainwavz B2s are getting undone. I was wondering if anyone can help me braid the cable then solder a plug on? I don't know how to do any soldering etc. And also, anyone still interested in the Melbourne meet, there will most likely be a second one, so if you want to go, just post there. 

Thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner