or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner - Page 45

post #661 of 983

If there is anyone out there considering let go of their DT880 600ohm send me a PM that I might be able to help take it of your hands :-) 

Cheers

post #662 of 983
I don't really listen to mine. Hmm
post #663 of 983

Gentlemen,

 

I shall be ordering a set of K400 + K601 ear pads from Thomann, if they weren't charging me $50 shipping... Anyone in Sydney who's interested in a group buy?

 

E.g. B stock K701 for $216.58AUD...

 

http://www.thomann.de/gb/headphones.html

post #664 of 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post

I don't really listen to mine. Hmm


Thanks to MomijiTMO and 'Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner' tomorrow I'm finally going to bring my DT880 home from work and be able to have some enjoyable time with these cans. Looking forward to the weekend fellas!

 

PS.: This thread could potentially be a great place to post local classifieds for us here in Aussie land, it certainly worked for me :-)

post #665 of 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrAdrian View Post

Gentlemen,

 

I shall be ordering a set of K400 + K601 ear pads from Thomann, if they weren't charging me $50 shipping... Anyone in Sydney who's interested in a group buy?

 

E.g. B stock K701 for $216.58AUD...

 

http://www.thomann.de/gb/headphones.html

Shipping from them is a pain, which why I purchased like 4 sets of the headphone stands from them all in one go.

post #666 of 983
post #667 of 983

Vlad, don't go....    All is forgiven...

 

 

Seriously, will miss you at the meets.

post #668 of 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Vlad, don't go....    All is forgiven...


Seriously, will miss you at the meets.
:'( thank you Erwin - you guys are epic yourself - it's a been a load of fun with the Syd meets - never thought I'd give back wink.gifbiggrin.gif
post #669 of 983
ps you finish your kgsshv yet biggrin.gif ?
post #670 of 983

Nope, not yet.

 

Will happen sometime after you're happily ensconced in Mexico Melbourne.

post #671 of 983

Nice to have met you vlad,

thanks for organising the Sydney meet

post #672 of 983

What's Paul going to do next year without a fallguy/straightman?

post #673 of 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post

Sorry for the shameless plug biggrin.gif


Moving back to Melb - selling off lots of gear and CDs in Sydney

I can see a Melbourne meet's coming tongue_smile.gif . Is there any chance you could take the sacd with you back to melbourne ? 

post #674 of 983
Quote:
I can see a Melbourne meet's coming tongue_smile.gif

A Welcome back Kotter Vlad moment....

post #675 of 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Nope, not yet.

Will happen sometime after you're happily ensconced in Mexico Melbourne.

>Mexico

colder and drier, so I prefer to think something more Vikingy biggrin.gif (or maybe it's the Vikings tv show biggrin.gif )


>Nice to have met you vlad, thanks for organising the Sydney meet

Thanks for the kind words smily_headphones1.gif


>What's Paul going to do next year without a fallguy/straightman?

Plenty of people helped with the meet, I don't think it would be a problem wink.gif



>Is there any chance you could take the sacd with you back to melbourne

maybe. maybe not?


>I can see a Melbourne meet's coming

I'm a bit out of touch there. Before I left you guys had them relatively regularly and the gear/attendance were pretty good.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner