My Ugly Blue Tac mod...
1) First i took an old leather wallet...cut leather to shape of cups..and double side taped it to the cups.
2) Roll the blue tac and stick around the edge of the cups...
3) The only part i took special care, is the part of the blue tac that will fit over the BASS PORT above the driver:
i make sure only about HALF the bass port will be covered by the bluetac when i closed up the covers.
If the bass port is fully covered, there is some echoey sound to the bass..
but if u let out some air, the bass gain some clarity without losing much of the punch n weight :P
4) Finally i take some scotchgard i found in my storeroom, n spray over the creakkkky joints...
and in a few secs the can is very quiet when i move my jaws..or yawn :P
5) will take 10mins of actual work......(but made dozens of nonsensical 10min attempts)
Edited by Lorspeaker - 1/23/13 at 10:36pm