Not bad for a newcomer. The Zodiac Gold has been our biggest seller for Antelope in 2011 and we're extremely proud of all the new markets it's opened up for us.
- brandAntelope Audiotagged by System, 11/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- Wired give Zodiac by Antelope 9 out of 10 and says "buy it now" Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:24pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- DigitalTrends reviews Zodiac, gives it 9.5 out of 10 Last post on 6/6/12 at 11:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Excellent review of Zodiac Gold on AVguide.com (Playback) Last post on 2/16/12 at 2:47pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Zodiac Gold can play up to 384kHz from iPad! (video) Last post on 2/10/12 at 2:45pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Antelope offering $400 off during the holidays on Zodiac! Last post on 11/23/11 at 2:02pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Zodiac Gold "Runner Up" for Product Of The Year in Stereophile
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thank you. It was in the Headphone category. I suppose people are still wrapping their heads around what a USB DAC with built-in pre-amp AND headphone pre-amp actually is. But, we've never advertised with them, so you have to respect their unbiased choice. :-)
That's . . . weird, but should actually be worth more here given that this is a headphone forum. :) I just bought the Gold combo myself mainly for the DAC function (still waiting to receive the Voltikus) but am excited to hear that the headphone amp was not just an afterthought.
Are you the guy who bought the Noir (black) Bundle? I'm sorry about the delay on the Voltikus. We just switched our logistics center and your Voltikus is boxed up and leaving tomorrow. I'm sorry about the delay. It wasn't the dealer's fault at all, just fyi.
Hey Marcel - Yes, I am that guy. No worries about the delay. Neal is great (not only is he a terrific salesperson, but he is a big proponent of your product) and I won't hold him (or you) responsible.
I've not had a chance to try out the Planar's, but with the Zodiac Noir's selectable impedances (120 and 0 ohms), you should have plenty of power for them.
I'll have to ask our engineers if we have some THD numbers, etc for you.
That's great to hear Todd. Looking forward to your official review.
When I first heard them - I was amazed at the sound - given that i was hearing tubes where this is a solid state circuit ... if only the headphone volume pot was also remote controllable ...
Keep up the good work ...
Depending on your budget, the new Eclipse does have the relay control on the headphone out and sounds quite amazing. Shipping around mid-Dec. It's marketed for studios, but we're already getting interest from audiophiles who want to record hi-rez, for example.
A few days ago I changed the 2 fuses in the Voltikus power supply for the black hifi tuning Supreme fuses....made my antelope gold even better sounding...a very worhwhile upgrade . The dac now sounds even more like real music.
- Zodiac Gold "Runner Up" for Product Of The Year in Stereophile
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 43 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Back Again Asking For Yet Another Recommendation... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 5 minutes ago
- › What headphones are you currently rocking? 8 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 9 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 10 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 11 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3