Not bad for a newcomer. The Zodiac Gold has been our biggest seller for Antelope in 2011 and we're extremely proud of all the new markets it's opened up for us.
- brandAntelope Audiotagged by System, 11/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- Wired give Zodiac by Antelope 9 out of 10 and says "buy it now" Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:24pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- DigitalTrends reviews Zodiac, gives it 9.5 out of 10 Last post on 6/6/12 at 11:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Excellent review of Zodiac Gold on AVguide.com (Playback) Last post on 2/16/12 at 2:47pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Zodiac Gold can play up to 384kHz from iPad! (video) Last post on 2/10/12 at 2:45pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Antelope offering $400 off during the holidays on Zodiac! Last post on 11/23/11 at 2:02pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
Zodiac Gold "Runner Up" for Product Of The Year in Stereophile
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thank you. It was in the Headphone category. I suppose people are still wrapping their heads around what a USB DAC with built-in pre-amp AND headphone pre-amp actually is. But, we've never advertised with them, so you have to respect their unbiased choice. :-)
That's . . . weird, but should actually be worth more here given that this is a headphone forum. :) I just bought the Gold combo myself mainly for the DAC function (still waiting to receive the Voltikus) but am excited to hear that the headphone amp was not just an afterthought.
Are you the guy who bought the Noir (black) Bundle? I'm sorry about the delay on the Voltikus. We just switched our logistics center and your Voltikus is boxed up and leaving tomorrow. I'm sorry about the delay. It wasn't the dealer's fault at all, just fyi.
Hey Marcel - Yes, I am that guy. No worries about the delay. Neal is great (not only is he a terrific salesperson, but he is a big proponent of your product) and I won't hold him (or you) responsible.
I've not had a chance to try out the Planar's, but with the Zodiac Noir's selectable impedances (120 and 0 ohms), you should have plenty of power for them.
I'll have to ask our engineers if we have some THD numbers, etc for you.
That's great to hear Todd. Looking forward to your official review.
When I first heard them - I was amazed at the sound - given that i was hearing tubes where this is a solid state circuit ... if only the headphone volume pot was also remote controllable ...
Keep up the good work ...
Depending on your budget, the new Eclipse does have the relay control on the headphone out and sounds quite amazing. Shipping around mid-Dec. It's marketed for studios, but we're already getting interest from audiophiles who want to record hi-rez, for example.
A few days ago I changed the 2 fuses in the Voltikus power supply for the black hifi tuning Supreme fuses....made my antelope gold even better sounding...a very worhwhile upgrade . The dac now sounds even more like real music.
- Zodiac Gold "Runner Up" for Product Of The Year in Stereophile
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 6 seconds ago
- › Brown Leather Headband for Grado 39 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Headband Parts 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 4 minutes ago
- › $300 Over ear sealed headphones 6 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 6 minutes ago
- › Tera Player Thread - 24 bit WAV player ( impressions, opinions). 7 minutes ago
- › Looking for comfy headphones... budget £100 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)