Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Interest check: Chi-Uni-Fi 6 on June 16 2012. Chicago area headphone event!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Interest check: Chi-Uni-Fi 6 on June 16 2012. Chicago area headphone event!!!!! - Page 3

post #31 of 101
Will try and make this one. I will bring some fun gear and a bunch of orthomagic ..dB
post #32 of 101

It's a tradition to show up. Will be there of course.

post #33 of 101

Any more details yet?  Location and what not?

post #34 of 101



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickronin View Post

Any more details yet?  Location and what not?



I believe it's going to be at the same place as last year,

 

James

post #35 of 101

Will you guys welcome a total newbie? I am interested 

post #36 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axesd View Post

Will you guys welcome a total newbie? I am interested 



Of course, I'm still a newbie and 2 years ago was my first meet.  You should come, hang out and have fun

 

James

 

post #37 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by james93 View Post

I believe it's going to be at the same place as last year,


I didn't make it to last year's.  I found it from the link in your sig.  Looks like there's a lot more space than the place from the year before last.

post #38 of 101


Where is it going to be? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by james93 View Post



Of course, I'm still a newbie and 2 years ago was my first meet.  You should come, hang out and have fun

 

James

 



 

post #39 of 101

It is in the same location as last year, which is the Willow Room at the Sheraton Northbrook

]

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/meetings/index.html?propertyID=3134&language=en_US

post #40 of 101



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickronin View Post


I didn't make it to last year's.  I found it from the link in your sig.  Looks like there's a lot more space than the place from the year before last.



Yea it was, it was a conference room which made it more open and def more space between setups.  I remember the bar and you only had one way to get from the front to the back but it was good since you really had to talk to others and with that being my first one it was a great time.

 

James

post #41 of 101

It is officially 100 days from today, Chi-Uni-Fi 6 takes place.  Please mark you calendars.  It should be a great time.  

post #42 of 101

Don't forget Chi-Uni-Fi is also on Facebook

 

http://www.facebook.com/groups/114992771884243/

post #43 of 101

I hate facebook...

post #44 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickronin View Post

I hate facebook...



Sorry about that.  With the support from the friends, I didn't feel that should be done on Head-Fi.  We'll create a single post closer to the meet summarizing the raffle prizes.

post #45 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Addict View Post

Sorry about that.  With the support from the friends, I didn't feel that should be done on Head-Fi.  We'll create a single post closer to the meet summarizing the raffle prizes.


A lot of people do use it so I've got nothing against anyone who wants to try and reach more people by using it too.  The thing is I can't even see the page because I don't have a facebook account and don't want one.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Interest check: Chi-Uni-Fi 6 on June 16 2012. Chicago area headphone event!!!!!