Are the Sony MDR-Z1000 ear pads different in either quality or texture than the MDR-7520 or MDR-7510? Anyone have both pairs to compare and contrast?
Related Forum Threads
- ...need some advice for buying a new over the ear head phones... Last post on 10/23/12 at 6:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone own both D2000 AND M-80 ??? Last post on 8/25/12 at 5:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultra portable setup with full size Headphones.....? Last post on 6/1/12 at 9:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed ear for classical, electronic, heavy metal via iPod, $500 including amp Last post on 2/10/12 at 11:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Calling all Sony MDR-Z1000 in Japan. Last post on 8/18/11 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Are the earpads different on the Sony MDR-Z1000 than the 7520/7510?post #1 of 411/10/11 at 4:06amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 411/10/11 at 5:19am
The Z1000 and 7520 are the same pads - sony code 428314701, the zx700 / 7510 are the same.
Both are very comfy, the zx700's are nice and soft but less padded than the z1000's, which are slightly deeper.post #3 of 44/9/12 at 9:36pmpost #4 of 41/26/14 at 4:49am
I am trying to find Z1000 pads but to go onto my 7520 cans as the lower profile on the 7520 pads makes my ears rub on the grille guard.
Any one know where to get genuine Sony pads from? .....as Sony parts suppliers which is not Sony direct in UK do not seem to have them and everywhere else seems to be non existence with supplying these, even on eBay.
- Are the earpads different on the Sony MDR-Z1000 than the 7520/7510?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 3 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 7 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)