Are the Sony MDR-Z1000 ear pads different in either quality or texture than the MDR-7520 or MDR-7510? Anyone have both pairs to compare and contrast?
Related Forum Threads
- ...need some advice for buying a new over the ear head phones... Last post on 10/23/12 at 6:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone own both D2000 AND M-80 ??? Last post on 8/25/12 at 5:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultra portable setup with full size Headphones.....? Last post on 6/1/12 at 9:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed ear for classical, electronic, heavy metal via iPod, $500 including amp Last post on 2/10/12 at 11:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Calling all Sony MDR-Z1000 in Japan. Last post on 8/18/11 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Are the earpads different on the Sony MDR-Z1000 than the 7520/7510?post #1 of 411/10/11 at 4:06amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 411/10/11 at 5:19am
The Z1000 and 7520 are the same pads - sony code 428314701, the zx700 / 7510 are the same.
Both are very comfy, the zx700's are nice and soft but less padded than the z1000's, which are slightly deeper.post #3 of 44/9/12 at 9:36pmpost #4 of 41/26/14 at 4:49am
I am trying to find Z1000 pads but to go onto my 7520 cans as the lower profile on the 7520 pads makes my ears rub on the grille guard.
Any one know where to get genuine Sony pads from? .....as Sony parts suppliers which is not Sony direct in UK do not seem to have them and everywhere else seems to be non existence with supplying these, even on eBay.
- Are the earpads different on the Sony MDR-Z1000 than the 7520/7510?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Looking for Brainwavz M2 replacement! 21 seconds ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 52 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 4 minutes ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › FS: iBasso DX50 like new 6 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)