- 405 Posts. Joined 9/2009
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productJH Audio JH-3A DSP Amplifiertagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSennheiser RS 220tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 11/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Can Unique Melody remold Jh16 3a FREQPHASE ? Last post on 2/14/14 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would a DAC do anything for me? Last post on 2/9/14 at 12:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Jh-3A with JH 16 pro Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals Last post on 2/17/14 at 12:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Wireless)Last edited: 5/13/13
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
CanJam @ RMAF 2011: Show Highlights (part 1 of 2) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 014 - Page 2post #16 of 4911/10/11 at 8:37pmThanks Jude! You didn't mention what the LCD3 was connected to, but I agree on the bass level.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 4911/11/11 at 12:38ampost #18 of 4911/11/11 at 12:43ampost #19 of 4911/11/11 at 5:07pmpost #20 of 4911/13/11 at 6:00pmpost #21 of 4911/13/11 at 7:09pmpost #22 of 4911/15/11 at 1:53pm
So in order to swap the JH16 between the JH-3A and lets say an iphone for lighter use, is done by just swapping the cable it self or an simple adapter?
When able to use the JH16 solo when needed this suddenly becomes alot more attractive.post #23 of 4911/15/11 at 3:54pm
Adapter.post #24 of 4911/16/11 at 2:06pmpost #25 of 4911/17/11 at 8:20pmpost #26 of 4911/17/11 at 9:23pm
It would be great if we could have an additional non-Youtube posting of this review for those of us in China. I always enjoy Jude's commentaries and it is frustrating waiting to go overseas to catch up. (And there may be others that don't even have that opportunity.)post #27 of 4911/17/11 at 9:33pmThread StarterQuote:
These videos are also now available on iTunes. Would that be accessible from there?post #28 of 4911/17/11 at 11:55pmpost #29 of 4911/18/11 at 7:10am
I'm driving the HE-6 out of a Lyr. It's enough power, though it has a bit less headroom than a speaker amp. It's hard to do better with a headphone amp at the price point, though you could probably find a vintage speaker amp.post #30 of 4911/18/11 at 2:22pm
Best Head-Fi TV episode yet. I loved the clear no-nonsense declarations on best-in-show in the various categories. Most informative.
Man, does that SR-009 + Blue Hawaii make me drool.
- CanJam @ RMAF 2011: Show Highlights (part 1 of 2) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 014
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
- › Muse Mini UberBuds or Jaybird BlueBud X 9 seconds ago
- › Alien DAC (PCM2702) - Issues with audio cutting out during CPU load 24 seconds ago
- › Alternative to Schiit Asgard 2 45 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 54 seconds ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude