- 405 Posts. Joined 9/2009
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productJH Audio JH-3A DSP Amplifiertagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSennheiser RS 220tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 11/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Can Unique Melody remold Jh16 3a FREQPHASE ? Last post on 2/14/14 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would a DAC do anything for me? Last post on 2/9/14 at 12:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Jh-3A with JH 16 pro Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals Last post on 2/17/14 at 12:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Wireless)Last edited: 5/13/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
CanJam @ RMAF 2011: Show Highlights (part 1 of 2) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 014 - Page 2post #16 of 4911/10/11 at 8:37pmThanks Jude! You didn't mention what the LCD3 was connected to, but I agree on the bass level.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 4911/11/11 at 12:38ampost #18 of 4911/11/11 at 12:43ampost #19 of 4911/11/11 at 5:07pmpost #20 of 4911/13/11 at 6:00pmpost #21 of 4911/13/11 at 7:09pmpost #22 of 4911/15/11 at 1:53pm
So in order to swap the JH16 between the JH-3A and lets say an iphone for lighter use, is done by just swapping the cable it self or an simple adapter?
When able to use the JH16 solo when needed this suddenly becomes alot more attractive.post #23 of 4911/15/11 at 3:54pm
Adapter.post #24 of 4911/16/11 at 2:06pmpost #25 of 4911/17/11 at 8:20pmpost #26 of 4911/17/11 at 9:23pm
It would be great if we could have an additional non-Youtube posting of this review for those of us in China. I always enjoy Jude's commentaries and it is frustrating waiting to go overseas to catch up. (And there may be others that don't even have that opportunity.)post #27 of 4911/17/11 at 9:33pmThread StarterQuote:
These videos are also now available on iTunes. Would that be accessible from there?post #28 of 4911/17/11 at 11:55pmpost #29 of 4911/18/11 at 7:10am
I'm driving the HE-6 out of a Lyr. It's enough power, though it has a bit less headroom than a speaker amp. It's hard to do better with a headphone amp at the price point, though you could probably find a vintage speaker amp.post #30 of 4911/18/11 at 2:22pm
Best Head-Fi TV episode yet. I loved the clear no-nonsense declarations on best-in-show in the various categories. Most informative.
Man, does that SR-009 + Blue Hawaii make me drool.
- CanJam @ RMAF 2011: Show Highlights (part 1 of 2) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 014
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
- › Cowon Plenue P1 56 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Setup issues please help 3 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 4 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob