- 405 Posts. Joined 9/2009
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productJH Audio JH-3A DSP Amplifiertagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSennheiser RS 220tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 11/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV Last post on Today at 6:22 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Oval shaped vs round shaped ear cups Last post on 11/5/14 at 11:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any new and better wireless than rs180 - 220 is gone Last post on 10/31/14 at 12:46am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 12/7/14
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
CanJam @ RMAF 2011: Show Highlights (part 1 of 2) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 014 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So in order to swap the JH16 between the JH-3A and lets say an iphone for lighter use, is done by just swapping the cable it self or an simple adapter?
When able to use the JH16 solo when needed this suddenly becomes alot more attractive.
It would be great if we could have an additional non-Youtube posting of this review for those of us in China. I always enjoy Jude's commentaries and it is frustrating waiting to go overseas to catch up. (And there may be others that don't even have that opportunity.)
These videos are also now available on iTunes. Would that be accessible from there?
I'm driving the HE-6 out of a Lyr. It's enough power, though it has a bit less headroom than a speaker amp. It's hard to do better with a headphone amp at the price point, though you could probably find a vintage speaker amp.
Best Head-Fi TV episode yet. I loved the clear no-nonsense declarations on best-in-show in the various categories. Most informative.
Man, does that SR-009 + Blue Hawaii make me drool.
- CanJam @ RMAF 2011: Show Highlights (part 1 of 2) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 014
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Tera player thread.Philips R2R DAC ( impressions, opinions,... 27 seconds ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 1 minute ago
- › Help the newbie 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › News can and a proper "source" 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Cheap umbrellas are not worth it 6 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2