or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GR07 - Tips Thread - Page 19

post #271 of 345

I had a set of RHA double flange silicon tips (http://www.rha-audio.com/uk/accessories/double-flange-ear-tips-medium.html) hanging around home so thought I'd try them on the GR07's on the off chance. They fit! Had them on for the past 2 weeks and find them very comfortable - don't slip off, well sealed and sound great. If anything I think they help seat the GR07's in the "well" of my ear a lot better than the foam tips and are much more comfortable for extended periods of listening. Fit is very much an individual thing but I think I've solved all the issues I had with my GR07's and am looking forward to a lot more usage of these great in-ears. If anyone is interested I'll put up some photos.

Cheers

post #272 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntrs View Post

I had a set of RHA double flange silicon tips (http://www.rha-audio.com/uk/accessories/double-flange-ear-tips-medium.html) hanging around home so thought I'd try them on the GR07's on the off chance. They fit! Had them on for the past 2 weeks and find them very comfortable - don't slip off, well sealed and sound great. If anything I think they help seat the GR07's in the "well" of my ear a lot better than the foam tips and are much more comfortable for extended periods of listening. Fit is very much an individual thing but I think I've solved all the issues I had with my GR07's and am looking forward to a lot more usage of these great in-ears. If anyone is interested I'll put up some photos.
Cheers
Using RHA Dual Density ear tips biggrin.gif
post #273 of 345
Seems like I have weird size ear canals. The RHA medium density eartips fit my Left ear perfectly, a nice seal. However, the medium size eartips for my right ear is too large, and the small sized eartips are too small, allowing outside noise to be audible.
Anyone have any suggestions on other eatips I should try, or is ther some S-M sized RHa dual density eartips?
post #274 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingNation View Post

Seems like I have weird size ear canals. The RHA medium density eartips fit my Left ear perfectly, a nice seal. However, the medium size eartips for my right ear is too large, and the small sized eartips are too small, allowing outside noise to be audible.
Anyone have any suggestions on other eatips I should try, or is ther some S-M sized RHa dual density eartips?

If you have or cld loan from your known sources, try the RE-400's hobbit bi-flanges.....well designed ones.....

post #275 of 345
Does anyone know if the spinfit tips fit on these and if they do is there any improvement than the stock tips?
post #276 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassThor View Post
 

Have anyone found any foamies that work with the GR07? The ones that came with it are great, but wear out easily..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Memory-Foam-Eartips-For-Vsonic-GR01-VC1000-VC02-MANDARINES-/121601712027?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c5006df9b

post #277 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcsa View Post
 


edit3:>>> deleted.


Edited by Shawn71 - 3/23/15 at 6:46am
post #278 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 


That looks like the 3M ear plugs punched using leather punch,to me.......

Lol, you are probably right on the money

...but doesn't mean they don't sound good :) I assume isolation would be excellent but I have idea how these work with the GR07

post #279 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by nehcrow View Post
 

Lol, you are probably right on the money

...but doesn't mean they don't sound good :) I assume isolation would be excellent but I have idea how these work with the GR07

:biggrin: Nah, I was just sayin so....It shd sound and isolate good.....I'm actually gonna delete/mod that comment.....:atsmile:


Edited by Shawn71 - 3/23/15 at 6:47am
post #280 of 345

nm


Edited by goodvibes - 3/23/15 at 6:01am
post #281 of 345

Im planning to order these from Penon......These looks more durable just like I received as stock with my TF10s (2 pairs Comply)......And looks damn cheaper than Comply's T100/T200........2 pairs for $7.50. Anybody ordered these before here?........

 

http://penonaudio.com/VSONIC-Soft-Foam-EarTips

post #282 of 345

yep, decent isolation, not as durable as look like,  reduces the high frequency energy as all "long" foamies, not to mention the soundstage.... btw. interesting reaction :tongue_smile:

 

post #283 of 345

Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 


That looks like the 3M ear plugs punched using leather punch,to me.......

 

 

 

great observation  Shawn71   :etysmile:

 

post #284 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcsa View Post
 

yep, decent isolation, not as durable as look like,  reduces the high frequency energy as all "long" foamies, not to mention the soundstage.... btw. interesting reaction :tongue_smile:

 


That's nice....same as mine (Maroon CE).......yep:beerchug:

post #285 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcsa View Post
 

Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 


That looks like the 3M ear plugs punched using leather punch,to me.......

 

 

 

great observation  Shawn71   :etysmile:

 


LoL......:bigsmile_face:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: