New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who is in France or the EU? - Page 3

post #31 of 67
There was a rather successful London meet last year. Plenty of people and very well organized, shame that nothing like that this year so far.
post #32 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Funk View Post

Spring time would be suitable for a meet...



Spring or summer would be nice. Paris here I come (again)

post #33 of 67

I would not mind brushing up my French and taking time off. 

post #34 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post



Spring or summer would be nice. Paris here I come (again)



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Funk View Post

I would not mind brushing up my French and taking time off. 



Does that mean that you guys are in?

post #35 of 67

Yup, if the meet actually gets organized...

post #36 of 67

cool beerchug.gif

 

Just need to find a place...

post #37 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by customcoco View Post

cool beerchug.gif

 

Just need to find a place...



And a date, very important

post #38 of 67

I may have found a place, I'll let you know tomorrow or Tuesday...

post #39 of 67

When and where was that? Im in London now and again, ill try and arrange to be there when its on
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

There was a rather successful London meet last year. Plenty of people and very well organized, shame that nothing like that this year so far.


 

post #40 of 67

Heeelllooo from Manchester/Uk...

 

J

post #41 of 67

Thomande internet shop is quite cheap and it ships to everywhere

post #42 of 67

Pay and you get your product, could it be simpler?

post #43 of 67
Thread Starter 

* 9 months later...*

 

Wow look at this!

 

Thank you for all the answers guys! For once I thought no one knew anything about the European online market.

 

tres gentiles

post #44 of 67

Hello - I'm from Germany.

post #45 of 67

Hi all, I'm from Austria.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: