Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › I sold my pair of Beats Studio.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I sold my pair of Beats Studio. - Page 3

post #31 of 39

Do you still have your hd598?

post #32 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyang View Post

Do you still have your hd598?

 

Not anymore, I decided I really don't need multiple pairs of headphones at once. I'm not sorry for my wallet as a result wink_face.gif

post #33 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigaFi View Post

 

Not anymore, I decided I really don't need multiple pairs of headphones at once. I'm not sorry for my wallet as a result wink_face.gif

That's good...  You shouldn't be...

post #34 of 39

Big congrats....

post #35 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigaFi View Post

 

Not anymore, I decided I really don't need multiple pairs of headphones at once. I'm not sorry for my wallet as a result wink_face.gif

 

Don't you miss the sweet soundstage of them? tongue.gif

post #36 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio-fi View Post

 

Don't you miss the sweet soundstage of them? tongue.gif


lol

post #37 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigaFi View Post

 

Not anymore, I decided I really don't need multiple pairs of headphones at once. I'm not sorry for my wallet as a result wink_face.gif

 

 

not doing it right, on head-fi, we like to be sorry for our wallets mad.gif

 

and whoever dug this post up, where do you even find this post?!! confused.gif

post #38 of 39

Wouldn't emptying out your wallets be a side effect of getting more into audio than the average person though? 

post #39 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post
 

 

 

not doing it right, on head-fi, we like to be sorry for our wallets mad.gif

 

and whoever dug this post up, where do you even find this post?!! confused.gif

Why be sorry for your wallet if emptying it out is a side effect of getting more into audio than the average consumer, unless there's no way to refill your wallet.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › I sold my pair of Beats Studio.