Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews - Page 17

post #241 of 2759
Here is what I look like wearing my M80's. I also have a good gap around the pads.
4ac69691-accd-a530.jpg
post #242 of 2759


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkolton View Post

 

WATCH ME THROW LP2, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME... next- can it stop bullets and will it blend?

 


hey Val.. a little off topic but what's the song playing in the last half of the video.. love it! (Soundhound didn't recognize it :(

 


Edited by MickeyVee - 11/17/11 at 8:02pm
post #243 of 2759

I can't wait for the lp2 and m80 shield customization page to be up. I think I'm gonna order a pair. Trying to decide between lp2 and m80 now...

post #244 of 2759

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockmaker View Post

I can't wait for the lp2 and m80 shield customization page to be up. I think I'm gonna order a pair. Trying to decide between lp2 and m80 now...


Yea, I want to see the customization page as well. I wonder if they will be adding the same colors they have for the LPs to the M-80 and LP2

Still need to find a artwork image though...I know it says 300dpi (for the LPs), but what should the width and height of the image be? o.o

 

post #245 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagelou View Post

Quote:


Yea, I want to see the customization page as well. I wonder if they will be adding the same colors they have for the LPs to the M-80 and LP2

Still need to find a artwork image though...I know it says 300dpi (for the LPs), but what should the width and height of the image be? o.o

 


 

I'm not sure exactly, but try 900x900px or so. That should be enough quality and resolution for it to work.

post #246 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagelou View Post

Quote:


Yea, I want to see the customization page as well. I wonder if they will be adding the same colors they have for the LPs to the M-80 and LP2

Still need to find a artwork image though...I know it says 300dpi (for the LPs), but what should the width and height of the image be? o.o

 



We are working hard on optimizing the customs program, it is obviously something amazingly new and we roll out optimizations DAILY.  The great thing is you can get the headphones right away and the custom shields a few days later if you prefer. 

 

News:

 

1) We will soon have 1-3 business day turn around vs 7-10!  this is very exciting and has been a huge infrastructure and training endeavor 

2)  SIZE - We are working on a detailed page on how to optimize the logos/files, vector line drawings will work best (PDF/AI) as we can scale them as necessary and you don't have to worry about the size.  We actually redraw and optimize everybody's JPG artwork manually AND sometimes make many physical samples. It is a fine balance that takes a very skilled "design eye" to not look cheap...

 

-v 


Edited by valkolton - 11/18/11 at 1:22am
Reply
post #247 of 2759

Anyone using m80 or v80 with a cowon device found any eq or presets that gets the best out of this phone ?

post #248 of 2759

Since everybody is asking about shield artwork here's what mine looks like. I got the picture from Google search and just sent in a larger sized jpeg. Please forgive the crappy picture quality. I think it turned out quite nicely.

 

380c8392_DSCF9791.jpeg 990fe030_DSCF9775.jpeg

post #249 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Since everybody is asking about shield artwork here's what mine looks like. I got the picture from Google search and just sent in a larger sized jpeg. Please forgive the crappy picture quality. I think it turned out quite nicely.

 

380c8392_DSCF9791.jpeg 990fe030_DSCF9775.jpeg


Those looks nice as well! Mind if you tell us the size of the jpeg you sent in? Right now I'm planning to send in an around 500x500 300dpi image

 

post #250 of 2759

Trying to decide between a guy fawkes mask or some clock insides for my plates if/when I decide to get these. The customization is really drawing me toward these as well.

post #251 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

 

I see your metallica and raise to DT with orchestra

 

Why have i not heard this before? confused.gif

post #252 of 2759

Can I assume that the custom logo options will be up by the 26th (when the coupon expires)? If not, would you guys be able to extend the length of the coupon? Thanks~

post #253 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagelou View Post

Can I assume that the custom logo options will be up by the 26th (when the coupon expires)? If not, would you guys be able to extend the length of the coupon? Thanks~



I'd assume so, since Val did say they'd be up in a day which was two days ago. I'm sure they're working on getting that wait time from 7-10 days down to 3 or so.

post #254 of 2759

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockmaker View Post



I'd assume so, since Val did say they'd be up in a day which was two days ago. I'm sure they're working on getting that wait time from 7-10 days down to 3 or so.


Nice. I'm pretty much 99% set that I'm going to get a pair of these, just waiting on the custom art options

lol, just noticed that my image sizes are around 5000x5000 when put into 300 dpi...wonder if that will cause problems xD

 

post #255 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagelou View Post

Quote:


Nice. I'm pretty much 99% set that I'm going to get a pair of these, just waiting on the custom art options

lol, just noticed that my image sizes are around 5000x5000 when put into 300 dpi...wonder if that will cause problems xD

 


It might, considering that its probably a quite big file. It'll take time to upload onto their site. Better safe than sorry though. I'll resize my image when I get home. I'm probably going to end up getting lp2 with the custom plates. I was toying around with the lp customizer and I gotta say, pearl white cans with matte black shields and a custom image looks quite sexy. Or the rogue black and the orange... Or any of the other blacks and the chrome... Or... they all look stunning. But yeah, the white cans look amazing imo.

Ooh... Looks so good. (Click to show)

303_std.jpg345_std.jpg401_std.jpg

 


Edited by Clockmaker - 11/18/11 at 12:55pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews