Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › MEElectronics Appreciation / Fan Thread!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MEElectronics Appreciation / Fan Thread!!! - Page 2

post #16 of 355
Thread Starter 

Nice DervishD...

 

Where are all the MEE fans?  Post 'em guys...

 

New Mega.. with the Classic 7G & M9....

 

 

iPod Classic & M9.jpg

 

 

iPod Classic & M9 (#2).jpg

post #17 of 355

Id like to see MEE make a high end IEM

post #18 of 355

The cc51 is really excellent. My friend's a151 is no slouch either.

post #19 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimChee View Post

Id like to see MEE make a high end IEM



I would like to see this too...  Maybe even a multidriver IEM. 



Quote:
Originally Posted by glac1er View Post

The cc51 is really excellent. My friend's a151 is no slouch either.



True, but they both have their weaknesses...  CC51 works really well with the FIIO E1 though :)  Really brings out the lacking mids :)

post #20 of 355

M6P  super comfortable, solid with great sound. I don't really find them bassy and the mids can be a bit lean at times but with equalizer, no problem whatsoever. I will try more mee products down the line. 

post #21 of 355

How durable are the CC51s?  I'm trying to decide between them adn the a151.  Isolation is important as I'm trying to drown people out, lol.  And I plan to listen to classical.  Though I also listen to hardcore and acoustic rock.  But really, I'm just concerned about the durability/build quality of the CC51s.  I had them purchases from amazon for 51, but then decided to cancel the order because I was scared that they'd break easily, lol.  My other choice would be the Monster Turbines.  I was looking at the Creative Aurvana 2s but they just jumped back up in price.

post #22 of 355


I haven't had an issue with the durability of the CC51, although I read here that some have.  I would go for the A151 for classical and acoustic rock, the creative aurvana2's were too mid-centric for my tastes. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoe24 View Post

How durable are the CC51s?  I'm trying to decide between them adn the a151.  Isolation is important as I'm trying to drown people out, lol.  And I plan to listen to classical.  Though I also listen to hardcore and acoustic rock.  But really, I'm just concerned about the durability/build quality of the CC51s.  I had them purchases from amazon for 51, but then decided to cancel the order because I was scared that they'd break easily, lol.  My other choice would be the Monster Turbines.  I was looking at the Creative Aurvana 2s but they just jumped back up in price.



 

post #23 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoe24 View Post

How durable are the CC51s?  I'm trying to decide between them adn the a151.  Isolation is important as I'm trying to drown people out, lol.  And I plan to listen to classical.  Though I also listen to hardcore and acoustic rock.  But really, I'm just concerned about the durability/build quality of the CC51s.  I had them purchases from amazon for 51, but then decided to cancel the order because I was scared that they'd break easily, lol.  My other choice would be the Monster Turbines.  I was looking at the Creative Aurvana 2s but they just jumped back up in price.



The CC51s are pretty durable...  But the cable gets critisized a lot for being weak.  The A151s would be a better solution for classical though. 

post #24 of 355

But the CC51 are so pretty, lol.  I guess I"ll be picking up the A151 then.  Thankfully they have a longer cord.  My Brainwavz Betas are too short when worn above the ear which kinda limits them for me.

post #25 of 355
Thread Starter 

OOPS...


Edited by HeatFan12 - 12/1/11 at 3:38pm
post #26 of 355
Thread Starter 

Well, with all the Black Friday Deals, I am sure you guys pulled the trigger on some MEEs....Join the club!!!   My CC51s should be here in a few days...beerchug.gif

 

I am a fan, I think-----  A151s, M9, M9P, M6, M6P, SP-51, CC-51 (on the way)...Good times...biggrin.gif

 

Cheers!!!


Edited by HeatFan12 - 12/1/11 at 3:45pm
post #27 of 355

I am afraid to ever buy another IEM - the A151 was a home run in every regards I think I'm set with IEM's.

 

IF I were to every buy another IEM it would have to have:

  • ZERO microphonics,
  • the best cable,
  • be a sealed BA,
  • Have a sound signature that sounds like its worth at least $250-300
  • well-made components, no flakey chrome

 

I'd like to have:

  • replaceble cables 

 

Honestly at $50 I can't imagine much sounding better.  I'm biased though, because I am a complete MEE fanboy.

post #28 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFan12 View Post

Well, with all the Black Friday Deals, I am sure you guys pulled the trigger on some MEEs....Join the club!!!   My CC51s should be here in a few days...beerchug.gif

 

 



Haha yeah same here, I bought CC51 and waiting for it to come, this will be my second MEE (I had M6 for a bit then gave it away to my mate) -- can't wait to try...

post #29 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by localredhead View Post

I am afraid to ever buy another IEM - the A151 was a home run in every regards I think I'm set with IEM's.

 

IF I were to every buy another IEM it would have to have:

  • ZERO microphonics,
  • the best cable,
  • be a sealed BA,
  • Have a sound signature that sounds like its worth at least $250-300
  • well-made components, no flakey chrome

 

I'd like to have:

  • replaceble cables 

 

Honestly at $50 I can't imagine much sounding better.  I'm biased though, because I am a complete MEE fanboy.


over ears, and shirt clip, that's what they're for buddy boy wink_face.gif

 

post #30 of 355

Count me in fellas! Just received my CC51P's a few days back, and now my A151's today. The CC51P cost me a mere $29.99 via Amazon lightning deal, and the A151 cost me $22 shipped, via Head-Fi for sale forum. They're both exceptionally good bang for buck in-ears, in every regard. Enjoying some psytrance on the A151 as I type this. biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › MEElectronics Appreciation / Fan Thread!!!