I've been thoroughly enjoying these for the past couple of weeks. Everything about them from build, comfort and the fantastic sound. Just makes me happy to listen.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica AH-M50x vs Philips Fidelio L1 vs Something Else Last post on 5/23/14 at 11:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recs on full-size, open headphones that do not require amp? Last post on 5/13/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ad700x vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 5/4/14 at 11:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AKG K551 vs Beyerdynamic DT770s vs Philips Fidelio L1s. Last post on 5/1/14 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio L1: Thumbs up Last post on 4/29/14 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone) - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've been comparing them with the Beyerdynamic DT-880 @ 600 Ohm lately, and I must say the L1 performs respectively. (880 has better mids, highs, L1 has better bass.) Depending on head size, the L1 might get a metallic tone in the mids - but for my thin head this is no issue at all.
Considering the portability aspect and iPhone controls/mic, this is really a reference model, IMO.
I hope they release the M1 soon.
Edited by Ultrazino - 6/3/12 at 1:18pm
I got the M1 and L1 for comparison purposes. L1 wins over M1 both over comfort and sound. L1 is the most comfortable headphones I have owned till now. Easily usable for 3+ hours non-stop! I am really looking forward to X1.
So far SHE9900 and L1 are my most favourite things from philips. SHE9900 sound better than L1 from ipod nano 7th G, however add in an amp and L1 wins my large margin.
SHE9900 is the most under appreciated IEM.
- Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone)
- › will dac eliminate the buzzing sound? 29 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 4 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › New Grace Design m920 DAC/amp with DSD decoding 7 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone 10 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)