I've been thoroughly enjoying these for the past couple of weeks. Everything about them from build, comfort and the fantastic sound. Just makes me happy to listen.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica AH-M50x vs Philips Fidelio L1 vs Something Else Last post on 5/23/14 at 11:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recs on full-size, open headphones that do not require amp? Last post on 5/13/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ad700x vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 5/4/14 at 11:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AKG K551 vs Beyerdynamic DT770s vs Philips Fidelio L1s. Last post on 5/1/14 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio L1: Thumbs up Last post on 4/29/14 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone) - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've been comparing them with the Beyerdynamic DT-880 @ 600 Ohm lately, and I must say the L1 performs respectively. (880 has better mids, highs, L1 has better bass.) Depending on head size, the L1 might get a metallic tone in the mids - but for my thin head this is no issue at all.
Considering the portability aspect and iPhone controls/mic, this is really a reference model, IMO.
I hope they release the M1 soon.
Edited by Ultrazino - 6/3/12 at 1:18pm
I got the M1 and L1 for comparison purposes. L1 wins over M1 both over comfort and sound. L1 is the most comfortable headphones I have owned till now. Easily usable for 3+ hours non-stop! I am really looking forward to X1.
So far SHE9900 and L1 are my most favourite things from philips. SHE9900 sound better than L1 from ipod nano 7th G, however add in an amp and L1 wins my large margin.
SHE9900 is the most under appreciated IEM.
- Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone)
- › Why do many headphones have a treble peak? 4 seconds ago
- › Combination of ATH-M50 with Fiio E07K? 1 minute ago
- › FS/FT: AKG K702 65th Ed. [FINAL PRICE DROP] 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)