I've been thoroughly enjoying these for the past couple of weeks. Everything about them from build, comfort and the fantastic sound. Just makes me happy to listen.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Please suggest gift for my bass player son Last post on 11/24/13 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB - Philips Fidelio L1 (Lesson Learned) Last post on 12/16/13 at 6:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- FS: Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 11/4/13 at 10:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- WARNING! Buy Phillips Headphones AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Last post on 11/15/13 at 4:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/26/13 at 4:49am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
160$ - 180$ price range but was lucky enough to buy it from e-bay only 100$ ?!!?
Intro My hifi journey started 2 years ago with a pair of Sennheiser hd598s and an Asus Xonar Essence Stx sound card. A modest entry, but I have spent a lot of money trying to recapture that wow...
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone) - Page 17post #241 of 2456/2/12 at 7:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 2456/3/12 at 1:15pm
I've been comparing them with the Beyerdynamic DT-880 @ 600 Ohm lately, and I must say the L1 performs respectively. (880 has better mids, highs, L1 has better bass.) Depending on head size, the L1 might get a metallic tone in the mids - but for my thin head this is no issue at all.
Considering the portability aspect and iPhone controls/mic, this is really a reference model, IMO.
I hope they release the M1 soon.
Edited by Ultrazino - 6/3/12 at 1:18pmpost #243 of 24512/18/12 at 9:13pm
I got the M1 and L1 for comparison purposes. L1 wins over M1 both over comfort and sound. L1 is the most comfortable headphones I have owned till now. Easily usable for 3+ hours non-stop! I am really looking forward to X1.
So far SHE9900 and L1 are my most favourite things from philips. SHE9900 sound better than L1 from ipod nano 7th G, however add in an amp and L1 wins my large margin.
SHE9900 is the most under appreciated IEM.post #244 of 24512/18/12 at 10:30pm
- Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 24 seconds ago
- › Audiophiles - Listening to music or to gear? 25 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 52 seconds ago
- › The State of Flagships - Ranked And Graded Via Measurments 3 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 6 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2, plus comparisons (Added ER4S) 6 minutes ago
- › measurements are models 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT120BL High Fidelity Over-ear Headphones by ron watson
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by davisman
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital