I've been thoroughly enjoying these for the past couple of weeks. Everything about them from build, comfort and the fantastic sound. Just makes me happy to listen.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica AH-M50x vs Philips Fidelio L1 vs Something Else Last post on 5/23/14 at 11:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recs on full-size, open headphones that do not require amp? Last post on 5/13/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ad700x vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 5/4/14 at 11:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AKG K551 vs Beyerdynamic DT770s vs Philips Fidelio L1s. Last post on 5/1/14 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio L1: Thumbs up Last post on 4/29/14 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone) - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've been comparing them with the Beyerdynamic DT-880 @ 600 Ohm lately, and I must say the L1 performs respectively. (880 has better mids, highs, L1 has better bass.) Depending on head size, the L1 might get a metallic tone in the mids - but for my thin head this is no issue at all.
Considering the portability aspect and iPhone controls/mic, this is really a reference model, IMO.
I hope they release the M1 soon.
Edited by Ultrazino - 6/3/12 at 1:18pm
I got the M1 and L1 for comparison purposes. L1 wins over M1 both over comfort and sound. L1 is the most comfortable headphones I have owned till now. Easily usable for 3+ hours non-stop! I am really looking forward to X1.
So far SHE9900 and L1 are my most favourite things from philips. SHE9900 sound better than L1 from ipod nano 7th G, however add in an amp and L1 wins my large margin.
SHE9900 is the most under appreciated IEM.
- Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone)
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 seconds ago
- › FS: Monster Turbine Pro Gold 11 seconds ago
- › V-Moda LP2 vs M-100?? 18 seconds ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 25 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 34 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 43 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 48 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)