I've been thoroughly enjoying these for the past couple of weeks. Everything about them from build, comfort and the fantastic sound. Just makes me happy to listen.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica AH-M50x vs Philips Fidelio L1 vs Something Else Last post on 5/23/14 at 11:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recs on full-size, open headphones that do not require amp? Last post on 5/13/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ad700x vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 5/4/14 at 11:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AKG K551 vs Beyerdynamic DT770s vs Philips Fidelio L1s. Last post on 5/1/14 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio L1: Thumbs up Last post on 4/29/14 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone) - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've been comparing them with the Beyerdynamic DT-880 @ 600 Ohm lately, and I must say the L1 performs respectively. (880 has better mids, highs, L1 has better bass.) Depending on head size, the L1 might get a metallic tone in the mids - but for my thin head this is no issue at all.
Considering the portability aspect and iPhone controls/mic, this is really a reference model, IMO.
I hope they release the M1 soon.
Edited by Ultrazino - 6/3/12 at 1:18pm
I got the M1 and L1 for comparison purposes. L1 wins over M1 both over comfort and sound. L1 is the most comfortable headphones I have owned till now. Easily usable for 3+ hours non-stop! I am really looking forward to X1.
So far SHE9900 and L1 are my most favourite things from philips. SHE9900 sound better than L1 from ipod nano 7th G, however add in an amp and L1 wins my large margin.
SHE9900 is the most under appreciated IEM.
- Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone)
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 25 seconds ago
- › Senn HD598 47 seconds ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Portable Dac to pair with E12 Iphone 5 / Ipod Touch 2ndGen > ??? >... 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What "house sound" annoys you the most? 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by UnnownPlan
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by conquerator2
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by conquerator2
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by xsuper
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)