These sounded surprisingly good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Please suggest gift for my bass player son Last post on 11/24/13 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB - Philips Fidelio L1 (Lesson Learned) Last post on 11/27/13 at 5:49pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- FS: Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 11/4/13 at 10:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- WARNING! Buy Phillips Headphones AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Last post on 11/15/13 at 4:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/26/13 at 4:49am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone) - Page 12post #166 of 2451/14/12 at 8:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 2451/14/12 at 8:43pm
! Oh so you DID stop by their booth?
Any decent recollection of the overall feeling you got from them? Anything slightly different to the ones posted in here so far? We could start running with your impressions and see how far they morph into something else like in the Senn 700 thread
Seriously though anything additional helps I promise not to read into it too much
Edited by nick n - 1/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #168 of 2451/15/12 at 4:34ampost #169 of 2451/15/12 at 4:49am
FINALLY a woman wearing them RIGHT. Sorry just had to.
The headband looks really stretchy/soft, is that right?
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 1/15/12 at 4:53ampost #170 of 2451/15/12 at 5:15amQuote:Originally Posted by RPGWiZaRDQuote:
This girl needs to learn how to wear headphones haha. Check left vs right headband size adjustment as well as notice how the cups are positioned against the ear. FAIL
Also, that sticker makes her look like she has a Philips branded prosthetic arm. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I've done a double take on that picture twice now.post #171 of 2451/15/12 at 5:20ampost #172 of 2451/15/12 at 6:22amQuote:
No. 00177post #173 of 2451/15/12 at 11:08pmpost #174 of 2451/15/12 at 11:41pm
I pm'd Tyll earlier tonight to ask if he'll be trying to get a review set to measure, here's hoping.
BTW is that a small bass port I see on the back of the M1? Meaning that's imitation mesh?
Edited by nick n - 1/16/12 at 12:12ampost #175 of 2451/16/12 at 1:46pm
Review sample coming when available. Something like a month I was told.post #176 of 2451/16/12 at 4:48pmpost #177 of 2451/18/12 at 2:28pm
Why is there no appreciation thread yet?
I still wet my pants every time I put them on, so I think I might not be unbiased enough to make the first post. :D
I really really love the bass and voices. Separation and soundstage are amazing. I can't believe I paid more for other headphones. 250€?!! How did Philips do that? It really makes me question how Beyerdynamic, Sony, Ultrasone, AKG and especially Denon will be able to justify their price tags in the future.post #178 of 2451/18/12 at 3:35pmpost #179 of 2451/18/12 at 9:19pmpost #180 of 2451/21/12 at 4:56am
Saw another forum where a guy said he picked one up in HK (Hong Kong I assume) and this was last month! Where the hell are people buying these?
- Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › New guy looking for an RCA switcher 29 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 36 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 52 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › knife-fi? 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Grado prestige series SR80i - excellent condition 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi