These sounded surprisingly good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $300 over-ear headphone recommendation Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Please suggest gift for my bass player son Last post on 2/2/14 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB - Philips Fidelio L1 (Lesson Learned) Last post on 12/16/13 at 6:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- FS: Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 11/4/13 at 10:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
Build Quality & Design The build quality on these isn't so good in the long run, the entire headphone is mostly constructed out of plastic the only metal part on these cans would be the earcups,...
First off my gear is HeadRoom Micro DAC and Amp.(I don't see how people get by without the crossfeed circuit on older rock recordings) Out of the rather cheap box the high-end was brittle and harsh...
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone) - Page 12post #166 of 2451/14/12 at 8:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 2451/14/12 at 8:43pm
! Oh so you DID stop by their booth?
Any decent recollection of the overall feeling you got from them? Anything slightly different to the ones posted in here so far? We could start running with your impressions and see how far they morph into something else like in the Senn 700 thread
Seriously though anything additional helps I promise not to read into it too much
Edited by nick n - 1/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #168 of 2451/15/12 at 4:34amQuote:
I can't complain about the looks on my wife.post #169 of 2451/15/12 at 4:49am
FINALLY a woman wearing them RIGHT. Sorry just had to.
The headband looks really stretchy/soft, is that right?
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 1/15/12 at 4:53ampost #170 of 2451/15/12 at 5:15amQuote:Originally Posted by RPGWiZaRDQuote:
This girl needs to learn how to wear headphones haha. Check left vs right headband size adjustment as well as notice how the cups are positioned against the ear. FAIL
Also, that sticker makes her look like she has a Philips branded prosthetic arm. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I've done a double take on that picture twice now.post #171 of 2451/15/12 at 5:20ampost #172 of 2451/15/12 at 6:22amQuote:
No. 00177post #173 of 2451/15/12 at 11:08pmpost #174 of 2451/15/12 at 11:41pm
I pm'd Tyll earlier tonight to ask if he'll be trying to get a review set to measure, here's hoping.
BTW is that a small bass port I see on the back of the M1? Meaning that's imitation mesh?
Edited by nick n - 1/16/12 at 12:12ampost #175 of 2451/16/12 at 1:46pm
Review sample coming when available. Something like a month I was told.post #176 of 2451/16/12 at 4:48pmpost #177 of 2451/18/12 at 2:28pm
Why is there no appreciation thread yet?
I still wet my pants every time I put them on, so I think I might not be unbiased enough to make the first post. :D
I really really love the bass and voices. Separation and soundstage are amazing. I can't believe I paid more for other headphones. 250€?!! How did Philips do that? It really makes me question how Beyerdynamic, Sony, Ultrasone, AKG and especially Denon will be able to justify their price tags in the future.post #178 of 2451/18/12 at 3:35pmpost #179 of 2451/18/12 at 9:19pmpost #180 of 2451/21/12 at 4:56am
Saw another forum where a guy said he picked one up in HK (Hong Kong I assume) and this was last month! Where the hell are people buying these?
- Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-03-15) 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 1 minute ago
- › The "Lovely Cube" Headphone Amp (Lehmann Black Cube Linear Clone) 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 1 minute ago
- › FS/FT: MINT GRADO PS1000 -- FOR SALE OR PARTIAL TRADE!! (YES, I'M... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 4 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 4 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude