These sounded surprisingly good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica AH-M50x vs Philips Fidelio L1 vs Something Else Last post on 5/23/14 at 11:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recs on full-size, open headphones that do not require amp? Last post on 5/13/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ad700x vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 5/4/14 at 11:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AKG K551 vs Beyerdynamic DT770s vs Philips Fidelio L1s. Last post on 5/1/14 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio L1: Thumbs up Last post on 4/29/14 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone) - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
! Oh so you DID stop by their booth?
Any decent recollection of the overall feeling you got from them? Anything slightly different to the ones posted in here so far? We could start running with your impressions and see how far they morph into something else like in the Senn 700 thread
Seriously though anything additional helps I promise not to read into it too much
Edited by nick n - 1/14/12 at 9:12pm
I can't complain about the looks on my wife.
FINALLY a woman wearing them RIGHT. Sorry just had to.
The headband looks really stretchy/soft, is that right?
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 1/15/12 at 4:53am
This girl needs to learn how to wear headphones haha. Check left vs right headband size adjustment as well as notice how the cups are positioned against the ear. FAIL
Also, that sticker makes her look like she has a Philips branded prosthetic arm. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I've done a double take on that picture twice now.
I pm'd Tyll earlier tonight to ask if he'll be trying to get a review set to measure, here's hoping.
BTW is that a small bass port I see on the back of the M1? Meaning that's imitation mesh?
Edited by nick n - 1/16/12 at 12:12am
Review sample coming when available. Something like a month I was told.
Why is there no appreciation thread yet?
I still wet my pants every time I put them on, so I think I might not be unbiased enough to make the first post. :D
I really really love the bass and voices. Separation and soundstage are amazing. I can't believe I paid more for other headphones. 250€?!! How did Philips do that? It really makes me question how Beyerdynamic, Sony, Ultrasone, AKG and especially Denon will be able to justify their price tags in the future.
Saw another forum where a guy said he picked one up in HK (Hong Kong I assume) and this was last month! Where the hell are people buying these?
- Philips Fidelio L1 (upcoming headphone)
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 56 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS320 Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for high quality Headphones + DAC/amp with 400 EURO budget... 3 minutes ago
- › fidelio x1 lover seeks affair with sexy portable. 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Amp's Ability to Power a Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)