- 349 Posts. Joined 7/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 10/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser in Chicago, New York and LA meets + 15% off at AXPONA! Last post on Yesterday at 10:55 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only] Last post on Today at 8:55 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Gaming headphones with bass extension, $150-$250 budget Last post on 3/5/14 at 6:33pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Lost bass on right side - Sennheiser HD595 Last post on 2/21/14 at 10:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Win Tomb Raider for PS 4 & Sennheiser gaming headsets! Last post on 2/2/14 at 8:48pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Custom colored HD 800 - Page 4post #46 of 17210/29/11 at 8:47amThread StarterColorware covers all work...the paint is close to automotive grade and the workmanship is immaculate...its actually hard to believe how exact they can be. I've now had 4 or 5 models done and each one is a museum piece. We bring the red HD 800s all over the world and the paint is still like new. Sennheiser will honor the 2 year warranty. No original components are replaced...all factory original parts. When you see one up close you have a hard time imagining the methods to get it done- so precise. Truly immaculate.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 17210/29/11 at 8:50ampost #48 of 17210/29/11 at 9:43ampost #49 of 17210/29/11 at 9:47ampost #50 of 17210/29/11 at 11:19am
This looks very promising, please try to post some high quality pictures of already colored HD800s so we can see how good the coloring is. If it's as good as I can imagine this is indeed very interesting. I might be able to part with my HD800s for a month if my Miracles are up to the task of keeping me occupied... and they let international customers be served.post #51 of 17210/29/11 at 12:26pmQuote:
Yes but very high quality one.
Mine is bling-bling doesn't look good in preview but other objects with the same finish look quite nice.
Also :Hello Kitty edition limited
Dark Forest special
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/29/11 at 12:48pmpost #52 of 17210/29/11 at 1:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Max
(Remind you of anything?)
ME GUSTApost #53 of 17210/29/11 at 8:27pmQuote:
But then why would you waste $300 to buy the HD600 when you already have the HD800?post #54 of 17210/30/11 at 12:34am
I think they should have been all black to begin with. Or at least the "arms" should have been black to match the headband, leaving the silver rings. That silver arm blob has always been the ugly on the HD800 for me, totally ruins the beautiful form that the rings make and which highlights the idea of the phones as well.post #55 of 17210/30/11 at 2:27ampost #56 of 17210/30/11 at 3:15ampost #57 of 17210/30/11 at 4:31ampost #58 of 17210/30/11 at 2:44pmpost #59 of 17210/30/11 at 4:24pm
oh omg wow !!!!
cant imagine this with this limited edition gshock o.OQuote:Originally Posted by rroseperry
me for cool blue
post #60 of 17210/30/11 at 4:47pmQuote:
Too many colors.. it looks like a kindergarden kid that got overly excited with his new box of markers..
- Custom colored HD 800
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 31 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Kitchens Liverpool 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 311 IEMs compared (HiSoundAudio BA100 added... 4 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 4 minutes ago
- › First Post! KSC75 drivers.....in a HD555 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 2/20/2014: BoomPro... 4 minutes ago
- › The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. 5 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude