condensate and moisture is it big problem or not?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/30/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productYamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 ? Monster Miles Davis Tribute ? some (relatively) bass-loving ba driver phones? for hard... Last post on 2/25/11 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone else buy both the Turbines and the TripleFi 10 from Amazon? Last post on 12/9/10 at 8:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best bass orientated IEM's around $200-300 Last post on 11/16/13 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Yamaha EPH-100 - Page 235
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't know, it seems you need to use them for a long time for this to occur.
And I'm not even sure it's related to moisture . I have an other theory: the metallic shell contract depending of temperature, preventing the driver from moving. I tried once to apply some pressure in the borders of the shell (because I noticed it was not completely cylindrical) , and then the issue was gone.
Only if your ears are a waterfall, in which case you need to go to the doctor anyways and he'll probably forbid you from using in-ear IEMs.
I have had both and yes the FXT-90s are much less pleasant to listen to (well, to my ears anyways).
So I've been married to my Yams for exactly a week now, and life is good. The treble brightness was a taste acquired, and everything else is just peachy. It pleases me to say that source EQ is a thing of the past.
Just experienced the problem with the volume on one side going down noticeably. It went away after 3 minutes though. This is the first time this had happened to me after about 2 years with EPH-100's.
I am not sure it are the in ears, were you listening to Spotify? I experienced the same with my woodcone JVC and Yamaha´s so I think it is Spotify and or my phone( Internet of Wlan) because it would be to much of a co-incidence that both in ears suffers the same Problem.I never experienced it when listening offline to downloaded Albums.
I've owned 4 pairs of EPH-100 and they've all broken down in one way or another even though I'm careful. I take more care of these than I did with my HD800s since they're a lot more delicate.
Wow! It seems as I was/am lucky with mine, I also am very carefully with them and put them in a Little case. I know have them 1,5 year,and use them every day.It is intresting to know about their durability, as this can´t be reflected in a Review.
- Yamaha EPH-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › SOLD : Ultrasone Edition 5 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 6 minutes ago
- › What Happened to the JVC Marshmallow? 8 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)