condensate and moisture is it big problem or not?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/30/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productYamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphonestagged by System, 2/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HELP!!! All rounder IEM under $200 Last post on 6/23/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 ? Monster Miles Davis Tribute ? some (relatively) bass-loving ba driver phones? for hard... Last post on 2/25/11 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone else buy both the Turbines and the TripleFi 10 from Amazon? Last post on 12/9/10 at 8:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Yamaha EPH-100 - Page 235
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't know, it seems you need to use them for a long time for this to occur.
And I'm not even sure it's related to moisture . I have an other theory: the metallic shell contract depending of temperature, preventing the driver from moving. I tried once to apply some pressure in the borders of the shell (because I noticed it was not completely cylindrical) , and then the issue was gone.
Only if your ears are a waterfall, in which case you need to go to the doctor anyways and he'll probably forbid you from using in-ear IEMs.
I have had both and yes the FXT-90s are much less pleasant to listen to (well, to my ears anyways).
So I've been married to my Yams for exactly a week now, and life is good. The treble brightness was a taste acquired, and everything else is just peachy. It pleases me to say that source EQ is a thing of the past.
Just experienced the problem with the volume on one side going down noticeably. It went away after 3 minutes though. This is the first time this had happened to me after about 2 years with EPH-100's.
I am not sure it are the in ears, were you listening to Spotify? I experienced the same with my woodcone JVC and Yamaha´s so I think it is Spotify and or my phone( Internet of Wlan) because it would be to much of a co-incidence that both in ears suffers the same Problem.I never experienced it when listening offline to downloaded Albums.
I've owned 4 pairs of EPH-100 and they've all broken down in one way or another even though I'm careful. I take more care of these than I did with my HD800s since they're a lot more delicate.
Wow! It seems as I was/am lucky with mine, I also am very carefully with them and put them in a Little case. I know have them 1,5 year,and use them every day.It is intresting to know about their durability, as this can´t be reflected in a Review.
- Yamaha EPH-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 52 seconds ago
- › Back Again Asking For Yet Another Recommendation... 56 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Trying to find some nice crisp/clear/crystal clear heahphones 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 headphone amp vs Objective 2 w/ AC adapter 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 7 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3