condensate and moisture is it big problem or not?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/30/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productYamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 ? Monster Miles Davis Tribute ? some (relatively) bass-loving ba driver phones? for hard... Last post on 2/25/11 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone else buy both the Turbines and the TripleFi 10 from Amazon? Last post on 12/9/10 at 8:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best bass orientated IEM's around $200-300 Last post on 11/16/13 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Yamaha EPH-100 - Page 235
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't know, it seems you need to use them for a long time for this to occur.
And I'm not even sure it's related to moisture . I have an other theory: the metallic shell contract depending of temperature, preventing the driver from moving. I tried once to apply some pressure in the borders of the shell (because I noticed it was not completely cylindrical) , and then the issue was gone.
Only if your ears are a waterfall, in which case you need to go to the doctor anyways and he'll probably forbid you from using in-ear IEMs.
I have had both and yes the FXT-90s are much less pleasant to listen to (well, to my ears anyways).
So I've been married to my Yams for exactly a week now, and life is good. The treble brightness was a taste acquired, and everything else is just peachy. It pleases me to say that source EQ is a thing of the past.
Just experienced the problem with the volume on one side going down noticeably. It went away after 3 minutes though. This is the first time this had happened to me after about 2 years with EPH-100's.
I am not sure it are the in ears, were you listening to Spotify? I experienced the same with my woodcone JVC and Yamaha´s so I think it is Spotify and or my phone( Internet of Wlan) because it would be to much of a co-incidence that both in ears suffers the same Problem.I never experienced it when listening offline to downloaded Albums.
I've owned 4 pairs of EPH-100 and they've all broken down in one way or another even though I'm careful. I take more care of these than I did with my HD800s since they're a lot more delicate.
Wow! It seems as I was/am lucky with mine, I also am very carefully with them and put them in a Little case. I know have them 1,5 year,and use them every day.It is intresting to know about their durability, as this can´t be reflected in a Review.
- Yamaha EPH-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 51 seconds ago
- › SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Jecklin Float Owners Headcount - fuglyphones owners unite 3 minutes ago
- › The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/... 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 7 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)