condensate and moisture is it big problem or not?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/30/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productYamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 ? Monster Miles Davis Tribute ? some (relatively) bass-loving ba driver phones? for hard... Last post on 2/25/11 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone else buy both the Turbines and the TripleFi 10 from Amazon? Last post on 12/9/10 at 8:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best bass orientated IEM's around $200-300 Last post on 11/16/13 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Yamaha EPH-100 - Page 235
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't know, it seems you need to use them for a long time for this to occur.
And I'm not even sure it's related to moisture . I have an other theory: the metallic shell contract depending of temperature, preventing the driver from moving. I tried once to apply some pressure in the borders of the shell (because I noticed it was not completely cylindrical) , and then the issue was gone.
Only if your ears are a waterfall, in which case you need to go to the doctor anyways and he'll probably forbid you from using in-ear IEMs.
I have had both and yes the FXT-90s are much less pleasant to listen to (well, to my ears anyways).
So I've been married to my Yams for exactly a week now, and life is good. The treble brightness was a taste acquired, and everything else is just peachy. It pleases me to say that source EQ is a thing of the past.
Just experienced the problem with the volume on one side going down noticeably. It went away after 3 minutes though. This is the first time this had happened to me after about 2 years with EPH-100's.
I am not sure it are the in ears, were you listening to Spotify? I experienced the same with my woodcone JVC and Yamaha´s so I think it is Spotify and or my phone( Internet of Wlan) because it would be to much of a co-incidence that both in ears suffers the same Problem.I never experienced it when listening offline to downloaded Albums.
I've owned 4 pairs of EPH-100 and they've all broken down in one way or another even though I'm careful. I take more care of these than I did with my HD800s since they're a lot more delicate.
Wow! It seems as I was/am lucky with mine, I also am very carefully with them and put them in a Little case. I know have them 1,5 year,and use them every day.It is intresting to know about their durability, as this can´t be reflected in a Review.
- Yamaha EPH-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 9 seconds ago
- › HM-901 15 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 23 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › AKG K701 and Hifiman He-400 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Let me Introduce myself and please help me to choose my Headphone !!! 4 minutes ago
- › Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)