New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yamaha EPH-100 - Page 225

post #3361 of 4066

Bought the eph-100. Got a pretty decent deal from audio affair, 84 GBP (~125$) including international shipping.

Thanks everybody for the help!biggrin.gif

post #3362 of 4066
I want to buy these headphones. However, I am a runner, a marathon. redface.gif
 
Complaints about, condensation. I'm afraid to take them because I listen to music when I run, a lot of sweat ...
 
Can anyone dispel fear or they are not suitable for this use? smily_headphones1.gif
post #3363 of 4066

I wouldn't worry too much about that. As long as you clean them after use, and don't be extremely brash with them, they work fine.

post #3364 of 4066
Quote:
Originally Posted by razor5cl View Post

I wouldn't worry too much about that. As long as you clean them after use, and don't be extremely brash with them, they work fine.

To run of  42 kilometers with them and lose 3 liters of water, it is extremely brash with them? confused_face_2.gif

post #3365 of 4066

Maybe. but I don't think there are many headphones that can withstand that kind of thing, apart from the waterproof exercise ones.

post #3366 of 4066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyap View Post

To run of  42 kilometers with them and lose 3 liters of water, it is extremely brash with them? confused_face_2.gif

I'd think it's a bad idea to use the eph-100 for this, because of the moisture issue,  and if you apply pressure on the cable while running, it would wear out faster.

I  personally use either the koss ksc75 or the pmx680 for jogging.

post #3367 of 4066

I choose between eph-100 and eph-50. 

 

I was very afraid of a problem with condensation. Because I live in a country where winter -30 and +37 in the summer(Celsius)angry_face.gif

post #3368 of 4066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyap View Post

I choose between eph-100 and eph-50. 

 

I was very afraid of a problem with condensation. Because I live in a country where winter -30 and +37 in the summer(Celsius)angry_face.gif

I don't know if the eph-50 is worth particular attention, at its price range.

It looks much more bulky than eph-100.

post #3369 of 4066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyap View Post

I choose between eph-100 and 
eph-50. 


I was very afraid of a problem with condensation. Because I live in a country where winter -30 and +37 in the summer(
Celsius)

angry_face.gif

Pretty sure you're better off going for something else completely.

Perhaps something cheaper and that can go over-ear easily. Say Vsonic VSD1 for example.
post #3370 of 4066

I can buy only Westone UM1, Audio-technica ATH-CK70 PRO and  Yamaha EPH-100. What do you think? 

post #3371 of 4066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyap View Post

I can buy only Westone UM1, Audio-technica ATH-CK70 PRO and  Yamaha EPH-100. What do you think? 

Why only?
post #3372 of 4066

are these IEMs bright or dark?


Edited by FrequencyBlue - 7/8/13 at 1:22am
post #3373 of 4066



Leaning towards the brighter end.

post #3374 of 4066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post


Why only?

I live in Kazakhstan, the choice is not great. frown.gif As a resalt, i buy Westone UM1 Team Edition and I am really happy! It's what i wanted! 

 

post #3375 of 4066
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit View Post



Leaning towards the brighter end.

thanks~

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: