I'll definitley wait a day or 2 before I make a decision. I'm just trying to figure is it gonna be worth the huge price difference to keep them. My monprice iesm are actually quite good, but i can't get a proper seal that well so the bass never sounds right. I think the yamahas are of better sound quality overall though, but monoprice are £5 and yamahas are £99 so going to be very picky with them.
Can you return a pair if you dont like them? Or woukd u just sell them to someone?