- 267 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/30/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 5/30/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productYamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 2/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 ? Monster Miles Davis Tribute ? some (relatively) bass-loving ba driver phones? for hard... Last post on 2/25/11 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone else buy both the Turbines and the TripleFi 10 from Amazon? Last post on 12/9/10 at 8:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best bass orientated IEM's around $200-300 Last post on 11/16/13 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
Heir audio was once thought to be the next king of IEMs. Rave reviews was floating everywhere online. The air around these IEMs were so enticing that one who has never heard them would be drawn to...
I have to say, as introduction: I'm not an audiophile, just an "enhanced" user with more than 20 years of analogic and digital listen. I use mainly portable devices, some Fii amplifier, and I...
Yamaha EPH-100 - Page 221post #3301 of 35426/4/13 at 1:27pmJust ordered these from Audio Affair. Hope they arrive soon!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3302 of 35426/4/13 at 1:32pm
They should do!
Mine arrived from them pretty quick.post #3303 of 35426/5/13 at 4:04amQuote:
May I ask which two? Like S1?post #3304 of 35426/5/13 at 5:00am
Zero Audio Carbo Basso and Carbo Tenore.
Plus Vsonic new offering, the VSD1.post #3305 of 35426/5/13 at 9:06am
I was looking at the comparisons of the GR07 and EPH100, but I'm still not convinced which is the better of the two!
If my tastes lie more in male vocals/female vocals and greater detail, which would you guys recommend?post #3306 of 35426/5/13 at 10:13amQuote:
The old gr07s have no bass, but high clarity/detail. The bass editions have about average bass while keeping the clarity/detail. The Yams have more bass, but not as much detail/claritypost #3307 of 35426/5/13 at 10:38ampost #3308 of 35426/5/13 at 11:05ampost #3309 of 35426/6/13 at 10:57amSo, my EPH100 just arrived. Turns out Amazon's accurate estimated delivery time isn't so accurate. Anyway, from listening to one or tracks they sound good to me! I'll report back soon with my opinionpost #3310 of 35426/6/13 at 11:23amQuote:
Wow, you're really loving them at the moment arent you mate?Quote:
Just listen to some trance with them and you'll be astonished!
http://mixcloud.com/liftedandreaspost #3311 of 35426/6/13 at 11:40ampost #3312 of 35426/6/13 at 11:57amQuote:
Awesome dude! Still you wish you got your hands on the Tenore's as well, but you aren't really a treble enthusiast lolpost #3313 of 35426/6/13 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas
Wow, you're really loving them at the moment arent you mate?
Just listen to some trance with them and you'll be astonished!
You're not wrong there! I'm currently listening to my usual Trance stuff, Armin Van Buuren's new album, Intense, some Orjan Nilsen, W&W etc. These are amazing! The bass is so strong yet smooth, and the trebles sparkle quite nicely. Way better than my old XBA- 1.post #3314 of 35426/6/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
Oh yes mate!
This is exactly what I got them for lol
You should check out my latest mix at some point, you will surely be enveloped in Trance goodness.post #3315 of 35426/6/13 at 11:50pmQuote:
Well I prefer to enjoy my music, detail is fine but over time I've lost interest, it's the thumping bass and smooth mids that get me going, plus it's a more relaxing sound.
Plus my customs are very neutral, so I don't need any others.
And stop posting tenore porn.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yamaha EPH-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 - Rev. 2 - Save 20% NOW!! 23 seconds ago
- › SF Bay Area (Mountain View) Massive sale PRICE DROPS- Sennheiser... 27 seconds ago
- › AES Damn Lies Workshop 43 seconds ago
- › 370 DAX transformer heat 50 seconds ago
- › Headphone + HiFiMan EF2A Advice 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 2 minutes ago
- › To be called "musically tight" 3 minutes ago
- › **Sony ma900 with dual exit mod and Q Audio Cable** FS or trade for... 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by JoeDoe
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by HPuser9083
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe