New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yamaha EPH-100 - Page 13

post #181 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostid View Post


So I guess it will sound fine for pop, hip-hop and rap?

 



I can confirm rap/hip hop is kicking with EPH100. I only listen to Immortal Technique & Lowkey in this genre.

 

Just had a fantastic session with Immortal Technique's officially  FREE TO DOWNLOAD 'The Martyr' album .

 

The Martyr track is just poetry in adrenalin driving action. Sub bass is rich, deep, punchy & vocals are clear & full. Shame its just a 256kbps MP3.

 

Even if you are not into Rap/Hip-hop people try this album out as a free taster in rap at its best IMHO.

 

Worst case you will get educated in world affairs & not the garbage that's pushed down your ears by global media.

 

This guy does not rap about filth & he has donated this album for free in hope to awaken people.

 

 

 

 


Edited by archy121 - 1/22/12 at 6:42am
post #182 of 4119

Oh man, that album sounds terrific with the GR-07's!! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to listen it with the EPH-100's. This is very good stuff for serious A/B'ing. 

post #183 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by miow View Post

Hopefully I will get mines next week and will be able to A/B them with the GR-07's (review of the GR-07's on my sig).



Am looking forward to this, as my GR07s have gone out on loan.

 

I think another interesting comparison would be between the EPH-100 and the RE-262, given that they are both mid-forward and share the same price range.

post #184 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by archy121 View Post



I can confirm rap/hip hop is kicking with EPH100. I only listen to Immortal Technique & Lowkey in this genre.

 

Just had a fantastic session with Immortal Technique's officially  FREE TO DOWNLOAD 'The Martyr' album .

 

The Martyr track is just poetry in adrenalin driving action. Sub bass is rich, deep, punchy & vocals are clear & full. Shame its just a 256kbps MP3.

 

Even if you are not into Rap/Hip-hop people try this album out as a free taster in rap at its best IMHO.

 

Worst case you will get educated in world affairs & not the garbage that's pushed down your ears by global media.

 

This guy does not rap about filth & he has donated this album for free in hope to awaken people.

 

 

 

 



Wow man, cheers for this - I've always been a big fan of Lowkey and Akala and their beliefs and public speeches - Seems we share the same interest beerchug.gif

post #185 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varley View Post



Wow man, cheers for this - I've always been a big fan of Lowkey and Akala and their beliefs and public speeches - Seems we share the same interest beerchug.gif



Glad to ! beerchug.gif

 

We must share more.

 

How does album sound to you on EPH100 ? Kicking for Rap/hip-hop ?

post #186 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by archy121 View Post



I can confirm rap/hip hop is kicking with EPH100. I only listen to Immortal Technique & Lowkey in this genre.

 

Just had a fantastic session with Immortal Technique's officially  FREE TO DOWNLOAD 'The Martyr' album .

 

The Martyr track is just poetry in adrenalin driving action. Sub bass is rich, deep, punchy & vocals are clear & full. Shame its just a 256kbps MP3.

 

Even if you are not into Rap/Hip-hop people try this album out as a free taster in rap at its best IMHO.

 

Worst case you will get educated in world affairs & not the garbage that's pushed down your ears by global media.

 

This guy does not rap about filth & he has donated this album for free in hope to awaken people.

 

 

 

 


Hey archy, great share. I think you'd like the new album by The Roots, Undun.

 

post #187 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post


Hey archy, great share. I think you'd like the new album by The Roots, Undun.

 



Best Hip-Hop Album I've heard. Thanks.

post #188 of 4119

Have any of you guys heard the Monster Trumpets? The Trumpets are the most balanced Monster and sound fantastic overall, but the cable is pretty annoying. Wondering how these might compare.

post #189 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by miow View Post



Best Hip-Hop Album I've heard. Thanks.



No Prob. I think The Roots manage to take the story that Immortal Technique tells, and repackages it in a more eloquent fashion with fantastic reproduction. I love listening to the album on the GR07 because of the raw reproduction of the instruments, namely the drums, that mesh so well with the songs.

post #190 of 4119
Don't mean to derail, but if people are speaking of The Roots and Immortal Technique, may I suggest Rob Sonic, and EL-P, will not even go into others at the moment as there are way too many to list, but the aforementioned have very unique styles.
post #191 of 4119

Awesome album, thanks for introducing me to it!

Guys I can hear my heartbeat really clearly when I listen with the EPH-100, is there anything I can do?  blink.gif lol

post #192 of 4119

^^^I've never had that happen. Maybe try a looser fit?

post #193 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkingDeer View Post

Awesome album, thanks for introducing me to it!

Guys I can hear my heartbeat really clearly when I listen with the EPH-100, is there anything I can do?  blink.gif lol



Wow! If that's not isolation, then I don't know what is...blink.gif

post #194 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkingDeer View Post

Awesome album, thanks for introducing me to it!

Guys I can hear my heartbeat really clearly when I listen with the EPH-100, is there anything I can do?  blink.gif lol


Deep deep seal? Never heard of such thing before.

 

post #195 of 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkingDeer View Post

Awesome album, thanks for introducing me to it!

Guys I can hear my heartbeat really clearly when I listen with the EPH-100, is there anything I can do?  blink.gif lol



perhaps it's the track?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: