About 3 hours use & I'm listening to vocal trance right now. No sibilance detected so far.
Just had 'One Of Those Moments' .. Wooww.. I have a plastered smile . . .
The separation & 360 like sound stage (albeit not huge) is doing wonders with Trance !
"Immersive" in one word.
This track just did it for me - Triple A - Winter Stayed (Armin van Buuren's On the Beach Mix)
Below is Youtube link.. but do yourself a favor & hear it 320Kbps MP3 @ 3.45 onwards -guaranteed Nirvana.
Its vocal trance so you don't need to be hardcore trance lover to appreciate it.
Oh that's a classic, and when the vocals kick in that's it eargasm time.
Right time to find the album methinks.
Been to see van buuren when he was at global gathering, awesome dj to see in action.
Soon as judge jules went on, half the crowd walked lmao.
Wow, got mine today first impressions are incredible - I've only had chance to listen for about 45 minutes so far, but I'll get some more in tonight - The smallest plugs slot right into my ear, comfiest universals I've had in regards to not knowing they're in
More impressions due
Anyone have to get a chainsaw out to get into the packaging? - Why do they glue the packaging around the edges....grrr
Didn't burn them in, they sounded so good i didn't bother
Personally, i feel separation improved and vocals come out even better, bass feels pinchier and has better decay.
I could very well be wrong, like i said i didn't burn them in, so don't really have a before and after.
Thanks for the video, im now grabbing the album. Been a very long time since i've heard a decent trance tune.
Don't think so. The Yamahas are noticably bassier with more laid-back highs.
james, how does the bass compare with IE80?
With all the new reviews, i'm in - if I don't find anything interesting in Singapore, I'll order these on the way back to make sure they arrive when I'm gone =) Now only 139 on Amazon!
I listen to 97% Trance/Progressive/Uplifiting/Female Vocals - and the other 3% is a mix of female vocalists (Sarah McLachlan, Sarah Brightman, etc.), JPop, KPop (ballads), and older (80s, 90s) rap and rock