man, this thread is too funny. :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- In the Market Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 or HD600 Last post on 8/11/12 at 1:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Pictures metaphoring the sound of your headphones - Page 63
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #932 of 9664/16/13 at 4:18ampost #933 of 9664/16/13 at 7:19ampost #934 of 9664/18/13 at 7:50pmpost #935 of 9664/18/13 at 8:02pmpost #936 of 9664/18/13 at 8:58pmpost #937 of 9664/18/13 at 9:48pmpost #938 of 9664/19/13 at 5:30pmpost #939 of 9664/20/13 at 10:50ampost #940 of 9664/20/13 at 2:06pmpost #941 of 9664/20/13 at 2:20pmpost #942 of 9664/20/13 at 2:45pmpost #943 of 9664/20/13 at 3:44pmpost #944 of 9664/20/13 at 3:53pm
- Pictures metaphoring the sound of your headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 3535 Active Users (671 Members and 2864 Guests)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 53 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 1 minute ago
- › Please recommend best computer 2.1 setup (w/ my very specific desires) 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO!... 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Jaybird Bluebuds X still the best bluetooth earphones? Who has the... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000-D7000 or similar sounding 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2