Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- In the Market Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 or HD600 Last post on 8/11/12 at 1:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
Pictures metaphoring the sound of your headphones - Page 57post #841 of 9658/23/12 at 10:30pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 9658/23/12 at 10:51pmpost #843 of 9658/23/12 at 11:36pm
well yeah, but they have other things.post #844 of 9658/24/12 at 12:12ampost #845 of 9658/24/12 at 2:41pmpost #846 of 9658/24/12 at 3:08pm
100% agreed, but since it has to represent the cans I had to exaggerate a little bit. I like my face in front of the sub cone BTW.post #847 of 9658/24/12 at 8:56pm
Extreme, not much in-between, with odd coloration throughout.
Crisp, refined and elegant.
Clear, refreshing and stimulating.
Let's play a game. It's called "Find the Midrange".
Warm, intimate, inviting. The moon would be its treble peak.
Edited by IzzyAxel - 8/24/12 at 8:57pmpost #848 of 9658/24/12 at 11:44pmQuote:
spot on with the DT1350 IMO. but the v6, I dissagree. I thought they had a wonderful midrange with a great sparkle in the upper mids and lower treble.post #849 of 9658/25/12 at 6:57am
I dunno, maybe I'm just crazy, or biased, but the mids are the most important part of a headphone to me.
PS, the first movement of Tchaikovsky's 5th symphony, conducted by Otto Klemperer is...just stunning on the DT1350. Well maybe all well recorded classical is, but I especially like it.
Edited by IzzyAxel - 8/25/12 at 7:22ampost #850 of 9658/25/12 at 7:08ampost #851 of 9658/25/12 at 11:13ampost #852 of 9658/25/12 at 12:24pm
For me the LCD 2 can be very eclectic.
One day it feels like a galaxy rise on a foreign planet while listening to Benn Jordan's Pale Blue Dot.
But the next day you are in a mosh pit listening to Dope Body's Natural History.post #853 of 9658/27/12 at 2:22pmpost #854 of 9658/28/12 at 4:29am
- Pictures metaphoring the sound of your headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 8 seconds ago
- › Charles Altmann Tera Player thread 31 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 35 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)