I would like to say if anyone gets one of these that you really have to push the jacks into the amp so they are flush to the amp. If not then you will not get a good connection and it will sound like the music is underwater.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 6/21/13 at 12:53am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp required or Not. . . . . . Last post on 6/11/12 at 11:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fiio S6? Last post on 6/4/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- To be a headphone amp or not a headphone amp - that is thee question Last post on 5/23/12 at 2:43pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
- Headphone Impedance
Review: GoVibe Mini Box Amp - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I saw your video. Its nice. Thank you :)
I kinda like the new clip feature. Most important question though, how does the sound compare to the older version of MBA? It looks like a redesign in terms of feature rather than sound though. But since you did mentioned it sound even better - would you be kind enough to give us a little more detail on that? :)
So as you all know they have redesigned this amp to make it look even better and sound even better. Well i have just received it and made a unboxing and compared it sidewise to some other amps. I did however forget that as it has no volume control you can not use a LOD so my demo of me doing that is not obviously invalid.
I am sure that if you give them a email they may be able to sell one stand alone. They are very friendly!
- Review: GoVibe Mini Box Amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 23 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 23 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 Impressions! PICS! EVERYTHING! 1 minute ago
- › My Little Pony Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lewis Center Ohio meet impressions here Pics 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)