or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread - Page 21

post #301 of 305

Does anyone in Perth has a pair of Campfire Audio earphones that I can test? Jupiter or Andromeda would be great but any other model will be fine.

Please pm me.

Thank you.


Edited by gerbi - Today at 10:28 pm
post #302 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbi View Post
 

Does anyone in Perth has a pair of Campfire Audio earphones that I can test? Jupiter or Andormeda would be great but any other model will be fine.

Please pm me.

Thank you.

 

Make a request to Jaben too! I was having this conversation with them. Would be cool if they had some sample Campfire Audio earphones there.

post #303 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

Make a request to Jaben too! I was having this conversation with them. Would be cool if they had some sample Campfire Audio earphones there.

I have asked their store in Melbourne if they could send some models to Perth, but they said that they are indipendently owned so they can't. I will ask them when I go in to check out the AT E70.

post #304 of 305

Wow just noticed this thread after being a member on here for a couple of months,Please post again when you have a MEET would love to come along and meet you guys. Doing audiophile on a budget,but its great fun all the same,

Just couldn't believe that there is other Perth people on this thread woop woop :wink_face:

post #305 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by loungecat View Post
 

Wow just noticed this thread after being a member on here for a couple of months,Please post again when you have a MEET would love to come along and meet you guys. Doing audiophile on a budget,but its great fun all the same,

Just couldn't believe that there is other Perth people on this thread woop woop :wink_face:

The more we are the better the next meet can be! Same here about the budget, but I agree is fun nevertheless!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread