or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread - Page 16

post #226 of 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnkcow View Post

I'm interested in the meetup too. Any chance you could bring the 1plus2 and 334 please AnakChan? I'll be bringing my FA-4E XB.
I'll only be able to bring my V-MODA XS. Bugeteer, frown.gif
I've never actually listened to 'true audiophile' cans so this'll be different for me.
post #227 of 310
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnkcow View Post
 

I'm interested in the meetup too. Any chance you could bring the 1plus2 and 334 please AnakChan? I'll be bringing my FA-4E XB.

Originally Posted by Existence View Post


I'll only be able to bring my V-MODA XS. Bugeteer, frown.gif
I've never actually listened to 'true audiophile' cans so this'll be different for me.

 

I can bring the 1Plus2 and I'll definitely be bringing the 334 as those are the only IEMs I have at the moment. Also happy to hear the XS since mine's currently stuck in UPS. I'll bring my Alpha Dogs too.

post #228 of 310

How about a midday meet? Can people do that? I can do Monday or Wednesday around CBD.

post #229 of 310

I can do Friday (Good Friday the 18th) morning or Saturday morning the 19th, preferably early (before 10am)

 

I can bring UM Merlin, Rooth LSX5, Heir 5.0, and UM 3X

 

I also have Sony H3 but it is out on loan at the moment

post #230 of 310

Did I miss anyone?

 

Wed 16th Apr  Existence (8-10:30 a.m.), AncientWsidom (midday)
Thurs 17th Apr  
Fri 18th Apr djvkool (morning)
Sat 19th Apr djvkool (before 10 a.m.)
post #231 of 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

Did I miss anyone?

 

Wed 16th Apr  Existence (8-10:30 a.m.), AncientWsidom (midday)
Thurs 17th Apr  
Fri 18th Apr djvkool (morning) Parall3l (all day)
Sat 19th Apr djvkool (before 10 a.m.) Parall3l (all day)

Here.

post #232 of 310
Quote:
Wed 16th Apr  Existence (8-10:30 a.m.), AncientWsidom (midday)
Thurs 17th Apr  
Fri 18th Apr djvkool (morning) Parall3l (all day) fnkcow (morning)
Sat 19th Apr djvkool (before 10 a.m.) Parall3l (all day) fnkcow (morning)

Here.

post #233 of 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Did I miss anyone?

Wed 16th Apr  Existence (Before 11:30am. Anything after is too late), AncientWsidom (midday)
Thurs 17th Apr  
Fri 18th Apr djvkool (morning)
Sat 19th Apr djvkool (before 10 a.m.)
Here. Edit - stuffed up table. Add my bit into finished table, thanks.

I think we could do two meets since there's five of us, split up into dates when we can make it.
Edited by Allucid - 4/10/14 at 7:22am
post #234 of 310
I would bring my m100, xs, lp2 but LP2 and M100s are in stages of being shipped to and from 'Murcia. Sorry to disappoint anyone, could meet another time to demo the other two.
I only have a fiio E17. It's a good DAC but I don't use as an amp besides from gaming. It'll be interesting to see who brings what.
post #235 of 310
Welcome to Perth, Anakchan!
Is the meet still on?
post #236 of 310
B'Day!! I'm back! I actually wrote something in this thread but didn't post it in the end. Realistically I think I can afford only one day but can't decide Wed or Fri. It would have been good if I could meet all of you in one meet.
post #237 of 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

B'Day!! I'm back! I actually wrote something in this thread but didn't post it in the end. Realistically I think I can afford only one day but can't decide Wed or Fri. It would have been good if I could meet all of you in one meet.
Happy b'day! I got my LP2s sent from V-MODA, they even gave me free two day shipping! :O
Unfortunately it's not a sealed box, but the same cans as before, but it doesn't matter.

I'd like the meet to be on Wednesday if possible, I missed you last time... But it's up to the rest of the guys, i mean, not being selfish. Friday I can't make it and Wednesday I should have my LP2 and my xs. frown.gif
post #238 of 310
Sorry my bad...Not my b'day. Autocorrect & now I can't even remember what I was trying to say there :-P
post #239 of 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Sorry my bad...Not my b'day. Autocorrect & now I can't even remember what I was trying to say there :-P
G'day..?
post #240 of 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Existence View Post


G'day..?

 

Yes that was it :D.

 

OK so folks if I'm good to my wife she will let me come out twice. So the thing for Wednesday, can @AncientWsidom & @Existence somehow compromise on a time where I can meet both of you at the same time?

 

 

And as for Friday for @djvkool, @Parall3l & @fnkcow, how does early morning sound to you? Last time I think I met @djvkool in a cafe in King's Park, maybe we can meet there again. My wife & son could play in the park if they come along.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread