Hey There, I just received a $50 Amazon Gift Card, and I've been debating over what I should use the money on. I've already decided on spending 10 dollars of it on a new itouch case and LCD screen protector. So that leaves ~$40 for a quality pair of earphones.
After a lot of Google research, I've found two worthy options:
• The well-balanced and high quality Yuin Pk3 earphones
• And the extremely comfortable Meelectronics M9 IEMs
The most important factor in my decision of earphones is how perform with my music. I enjoy listening to Hip-Hop and a little bit of Jazz. My favorite artist is the hip-hop producer Nujabes, so it is essential that the earphones work well with his works. From what I can tell his music is not that bassy (for hip-hop that is) and that the mids "steal the show".
Some of Nujabes' best work:
And some more Q's to throw at you guys:
• Are the m9s the best meelectronics IEM for less than $40
• Are there better IEMs <$40
• Do the Yuin PK3s work well with Hip-Hop and Jazz
BTW please don't recommend Open Headphones, because I like to listen to music in the public.
Thanks So Much,