Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Every Top-End Product of Every Headphone and IEM Brand Currently In Existence (Current Noncurrent List)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Every Top-End Product of Every Headphone and IEM Brand Currently In Existence (Current Noncurrent... - Page 15

post #211 of 258
Thread Starter 

Added a a little of Britain and a little of South Korea (RHA and EXS, respectively) in terms of audiophile IEMs, with the South Korean concern using the same driver as the Fischer Audio DBA-02. I also added the Noontec Zoro, which looks like a crappy Beats ripoff but has been praised endlessly by Steve Guttenberg for its great sound. Finally, I updated the German Maestro and Vsonic listings to be more up-to-date (thanks for the tip!).

post #212 of 258

Hmm, if you include Westone and Earsonics' customs, shouldn't you include their universal IEMS as well? :)

post #213 of 258

*Cough Cough* i know they're not in production anymore, but what about Sennheiser Orpheus? those are the most expensive cans in the world.

 

http://www.stereophile.com/headphones/sennheiser_orpheus_he_90_headphones/index.html


Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 7/22/12 at 10:43am
post #214 of 258
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post

Hmm, if you include Westone and Earsonics' customs, shouldn't you include their universal IEMS as well? :)


The goal of the list is to provide the most accurate picture of the singlemost expensive headphone offered by each brand on it (within the thread rules, of course), so while I do love universals they will tend to be surpassed (as opposed to complemented) by customs.

post #215 of 258
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

*Cough Cough* i know they're not in production anymore, but what about Sennheiser Orpheus? those are the most expensive cans in the world.

 

http://www.stereophile.com/headphones/sennheiser_orpheus_he_90_headphones/index.html


Sorry, current-production only. Besides, a current market value for the HE90 is extremely hard to pinpoint, and old MSRP was all over the place even when they were produced.

post #216 of 258

I think FitEar's new flagship is the Private MH335DW:

 

http://fitear.jp/music/product/mh335dw.html

 

Surpassing the Private C435 in the current lineup.

post #217 of 258
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

I think FitEar's new flagship is the Private MH335DW:

 

http://fitear.jp/music/product/mh335dw.html

 

Surpassing the Private C435 in the current lineup.


That'll move them up one spot on the list! Thanks for the tip; I haven't paid as much attention to the IEM world as I should since my W3 broke. It'll be in an update in one moment as I fix some other things along with it...

post #218 of 258
Thread Starter 

Added or updated 10 (TEN!) custom IEM manufacturers, creating a big shuffle at the upper mid-fi and TOTL ranges.

post #219 of 258

So is there really a Hitition and a Hidition with the same product name, or is that just a typo?

 

 

 

$1,092.20 Hitition New Tears 6-PRO Custom-Fit IEMs
$1,082.40 ACS T1 Live! Custom-Fit IEMs
$1,073.00 Hidition New Tear 6-PRO Custom-Fit IEMs
post #220 of 258
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

So is there really a Hitition and a Hidition with the same product name, or is that just a typo?

 

 

 

$1,092.20 Hitition New Tears 6-PRO Custom-Fit IEMs
$1,082.40 ACS T1 Live! Custom-Fit IEMs
$1,073.00 Hidition New Tear 6-PRO Custom-Fit IEMs

Oops. The less expensive listing is at once horribly misspelled and reflects an out-of-date exchange rate. I'll fix it right now.

post #221 of 258

I think you may find some more brands here =]  Left column.

 

http://earphoneshop.co.kr/

post #222 of 258

I thought the HD800 was 1.5K, not 1.8K? maybe if you go to the main site, the euro conversion equals 1.7K, but on the US page, its definitely $1,499

post #223 of 258
$1,295.00 Beyerdynamic T5P and Tesla T1

 

I believe these have moved up to $1,399.00 now.

post #224 of 258
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

I think you may find some more brands here =]  Left column.

 

http://earphoneshop.co.kr/


OH NO. I'm still on the foreign-language list.

post #225 of 258
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

I thought the HD800 was 1.5K, not 1.8K? maybe if you go to the main site, the euro conversion equals 1.7K, but on the US page, its definitely $1,499

Yeah, I probably took the pricing off of Amazon at some point or took the EU pricing. I'll fix it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

$1,295.00 Beyerdynamic T5P and Tesla T1

 

I believe these have moved up to $1,399.00 now.

That's also true. I'll include it in the next update.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Every Top-End Product of Every Headphone and IEM Brand Currently In Existence (Current Noncurrent List)