If I was way too rich I would totally buy these headphones and just go walking around with them on just to see the looks people give me. Plus if anyone tried to mug me I could just take them off and bash them in the skull like a mace!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 4/7/14 at 1:23am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 1/7/13 at 1:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
First Final Audio Design Headphone - Page 6post #76 of 8412/22/11 at 7:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 841/1/12 at 5:02pmpost #78 of 841/1/12 at 5:06pmQuote:
plz say japanese or chinese yen. i'm going to guess this is japanese yen
This roughly translates to $4000 USDpost #79 of 841/1/12 at 6:47pmQuote:
At the time the pricing was announced, it was over $5000 converted. Now it's just under $5000. Stax territory, so it better be good.post #80 of 841/1/12 at 6:54pmQuote:
i'd rather just get an Audeuze LCD-3 and forget those. STax SR009 good? hahah...those look like they have some huge drivers :/post #81 of 841/7/12 at 1:18ampost #82 of 841/7/12 at 10:14ampost #83 of 841/7/12 at 10:16ampost #84 of 843/29/12 at 7:22am
I heard that someone in Russia was willing to pay like 8000$ USD for these. Crazy. I wonder if they will show up in the April or May show here in Tokyo. If so, I want to enter the torture chamber!
- First Final Audio Design Headphone
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 51 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › WANTED: ANY Heir Audio IEM with a Magnus 1 cable (or just the... 3 minutes ago
- › Steelseries Flux In-ear hard to adjust correctly into ear. 3 minutes ago
- › Trafomatic Audio - TakeT H2+ amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 6 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 6 minutes ago
- › Funny comments from the forums. 7 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude