If I was way too rich I would totally buy these headphones and just go walking around with them on just to see the looks people give me. Plus if anyone tried to mug me I could just take them off and bash them in the skull like a mace!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
First Final Audio Design Headphone - Page 6post #76 of 8412/22/11 at 7:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 841/1/12 at 5:02pmpost #78 of 841/1/12 at 5:06pmQuote:
plz say japanese or chinese yen. i'm going to guess this is japanese yen
This roughly translates to $4000 USDpost #79 of 841/1/12 at 6:47pmQuote:
At the time the pricing was announced, it was over $5000 converted. Now it's just under $5000. Stax territory, so it better be good.post #80 of 841/1/12 at 6:54pmQuote:
i'd rather just get an Audeuze LCD-3 and forget those. STax SR009 good? hahah...those look like they have some huge drivers :/post #81 of 841/7/12 at 1:18ampost #82 of 841/7/12 at 10:14ampost #83 of 841/7/12 at 10:16ampost #84 of 843/29/12 at 7:22am
I heard that someone in Russia was willing to pay like 8000$ USD for these. Crazy. I wonder if they will show up in the April or May show here in Tokyo. If so, I want to enter the torture chamber!
- First Final Audio Design Headphone
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 29 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 32 seconds ago
- › Best HiFi iPhone Earbuds - Audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 5 minutes ago
- › Ortofon EQ7 for sale brand new perfect condition priced to sell 5 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 6 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)