If I was way too rich I would totally buy these headphones and just go walking around with them on just to see the looks people give me. Plus if anyone tried to mug me I could just take them off and bash them in the skull like a mace!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 1:08 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Read the others
The VSD5 is the next earphone to follow up on the successful release of the very popular VSD3/VSD3s. From afar the VSD5 looks eerily similar with their older/younger brother, the VSD3/VSD3s....
Company Name: Sound Blaster Company Website: http://us.creative.com/p/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-e5 Amp Model: E5 Impedance: Low Gain: 2.2-300 Ohm, High Gain 300-600 Ohm SNR: 120dB THD:...
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
First Final Audio Design Headphone - Page 6post #76 of 8412/22/11 at 7:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 841/1/12 at 5:02pmpost #78 of 841/1/12 at 5:06pmQuote:
plz say japanese or chinese yen. i'm going to guess this is japanese yen
This roughly translates to $4000 USDpost #79 of 841/1/12 at 6:47pmQuote:
At the time the pricing was announced, it was over $5000 converted. Now it's just under $5000. Stax territory, so it better be good.post #80 of 841/1/12 at 6:54pmQuote:
i'd rather just get an Audeuze LCD-3 and forget those. STax SR009 good? hahah...those look like they have some huge drivers :/post #81 of 841/7/12 at 1:18ampost #82 of 841/7/12 at 10:14ampost #83 of 841/7/12 at 10:16ampost #84 of 843/29/12 at 7:22am
I heard that someone in Russia was willing to pay like 8000$ USD for these. Crazy. I wonder if they will show up in the April or May show here in Tokyo. If so, I want to enter the torture chamber!
- First Final Audio Design Headphone
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Is it worth getting really high-end headphones if your source is... 14 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Did you know this ‘Mi Headphones’ 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 6 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by sirylj
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by whitedragon551
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2