If I was way too rich I would totally buy these headphones and just go walking around with them on just to see the looks people give me. Plus if anyone tried to mug me I could just take them off and bash them in the skull like a mace!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 7:45 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
First Final Audio Design Headphone - Page 6post #76 of 8412/22/11 at 7:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 841/1/12 at 5:02pmpost #78 of 841/1/12 at 5:06pmQuote:
plz say japanese or chinese yen. i'm going to guess this is japanese yen
This roughly translates to $4000 USDpost #79 of 841/1/12 at 6:47pmQuote:
At the time the pricing was announced, it was over $5000 converted. Now it's just under $5000. Stax territory, so it better be good.post #80 of 841/1/12 at 6:54pmQuote:
i'd rather just get an Audeuze LCD-3 and forget those. STax SR009 good? hahah...those look like they have some huge drivers :/post #81 of 841/7/12 at 1:18ampost #82 of 841/7/12 at 10:14ampost #83 of 841/7/12 at 10:16ampost #84 of 843/29/12 at 7:22am
I heard that someone in Russia was willing to pay like 8000$ USD for these. Crazy. I wonder if they will show up in the April or May show here in Tokyo. If so, I want to enter the torture chamber!
- First Final Audio Design Headphone
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E17K not working with Moto G (1st gen) smartphone 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Reference 3A Taksim Two-Way Loudspeaker 2 minutes ago
- › Bellari VP130 + Senn HD598s - additional headphone amp needed? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › hey all! 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2