If I was way too rich I would totally buy these headphones and just go walking around with them on just to see the looks people give me. Plus if anyone tried to mug me I could just take them off and bash them in the skull like a mace!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
First off, I got the E80 on loan from a generous fellow headfi'er. You know who you are. Thanks! I have absolutely no connection to SoundMagic and have no incentive to compose this review...
The Blackwood and Cherrywood side by side. Overall view of what this review consisted of. First of all, I’d like to thank Zach for supplying the Omni for this...
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
First Final Audio Design Headphone - Page 6post #76 of 8412/22/11 at 7:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 841/1/12 at 5:02pmpost #78 of 841/1/12 at 5:06pmQuote:
plz say japanese or chinese yen. i'm going to guess this is japanese yen
This roughly translates to $4000 USDpost #79 of 841/1/12 at 6:47pmQuote:
At the time the pricing was announced, it was over $5000 converted. Now it's just under $5000. Stax territory, so it better be good.post #80 of 841/1/12 at 6:54pmQuote:
i'd rather just get an Audeuze LCD-3 and forget those. STax SR009 good? hahah...those look like they have some huge drivers :/post #81 of 841/7/12 at 1:18ampost #82 of 841/7/12 at 10:14ampost #83 of 841/7/12 at 10:16ampost #84 of 843/29/12 at 7:22am
I heard that someone in Russia was willing to pay like 8000$ USD for these. Crazy. I wonder if they will show up in the April or May show here in Tokyo. If so, I want to enter the torture chamber!
- First Final Audio Design Headphone
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Highs, Mids, Lows - what do these mean? yes i'm serious 35 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Help choosing some lower midrange IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Totaldac D1-Dual Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 7 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 8 minutes ago
- › MATRIX M-Stage HPA-3B Class A Full Balance Headphone Amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by nmatheis
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3