Sweet... next week should be a good week (hopefully)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 322210/26/11 at 12:46pmpost #78 of 322210/26/11 at 5:56pmpost #79 of 322210/26/11 at 7:51pm
I'm interested in your 325i drivers when you sell them.
Quote:post #80 of 322210/26/11 at 7:53pmpost #81 of 322210/26/11 at 9:05pmpost #82 of 322210/26/11 at 9:19pm
Since we are on this topic but any idea what a 325i without the drivers would go for? :P
I hope some people here get the v4 woodied soon..I really liked the v2.5 except the 325i housings I had them in were really really heavy..post #83 of 322210/27/11 at 6:33amQuote:
I sold mine for $115 if I remember correctly.post #84 of 322210/27/11 at 9:14ampost #85 of 322210/27/11 at 9:46am
?? Wow. That figures out to be about $142.00 (US $$).post #86 of 322210/27/11 at 10:55amThread StarterQuote:
If you were lucky and did not get milked by customs that would be it. I had my Magnums shipped to Austria for €125, customs included.
Edited by stratocaster - 10/27/11 at 10:58ampost #87 of 322210/27/11 at 2:13pm
The countdown begins ... estimated ship date for Magnum ver. 4 - tomorrow (Friday October 28th).
If it were a long weekend, I could just take a road trip up to Niagra to meet Rhydon and do some gambling. Oh wait, my passport isn't current. Scratch that idea.
Plus, I don't like to gamble my money away.
Edited by wje - 10/27/11 at 2:15pmpost #88 of 322210/28/11 at 7:50am
Today is the proposed day for the initial shipping of the V. 4 Magnum drivers. Then again, it's becoming that time of year - a snowstorm is going to work its way up the east coast this weekend, though I think Canada will be evading this event. When the snowstorms hit, shipping delays are often prevalent.post #89 of 322210/28/11 at 8:24pm
I received my shipping details on the Magnum drivers. They're en-route. I actually received the note about 5 hours ago, but was away from my e-mail.post #90 of 322210/29/11 at 3:38pm
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 16 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio Ambassadors Program! 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 7 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)