Sweet... next week should be a good week (hopefully)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share if it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 321510/26/11 at 12:46pmpost #78 of 321510/26/11 at 5:56pmpost #79 of 321510/26/11 at 7:51pm
I'm interested in your 325i drivers when you sell them.
Quote:post #80 of 321510/26/11 at 7:53pmpost #81 of 321510/26/11 at 9:05pmpost #82 of 321510/26/11 at 9:19pm
Since we are on this topic but any idea what a 325i without the drivers would go for? :P
I hope some people here get the v4 woodied soon..I really liked the v2.5 except the 325i housings I had them in were really really heavy..post #83 of 321510/27/11 at 6:33amQuote:
I sold mine for $115 if I remember correctly.post #84 of 321510/27/11 at 9:14ampost #85 of 321510/27/11 at 9:46am
?? Wow. That figures out to be about $142.00 (US $$).post #86 of 321510/27/11 at 10:55amThread StarterQuote:
If you were lucky and did not get milked by customs that would be it. I had my Magnums shipped to Austria for €125, customs included.
Edited by stratocaster - 10/27/11 at 10:58ampost #87 of 321510/27/11 at 2:13pm
The countdown begins ... estimated ship date for Magnum ver. 4 - tomorrow (Friday October 28th).
If it were a long weekend, I could just take a road trip up to Niagra to meet Rhydon and do some gambling. Oh wait, my passport isn't current. Scratch that idea.
Plus, I don't like to gamble my money away.
Edited by wje - 10/27/11 at 2:15pmpost #88 of 321510/28/11 at 7:50am
Today is the proposed day for the initial shipping of the V. 4 Magnum drivers. Then again, it's becoming that time of year - a snowstorm is going to work its way up the east coast this weekend, though I think Canada will be evading this event. When the snowstorms hit, shipping delays are often prevalent.post #89 of 321510/28/11 at 8:24pm
I received my shipping details on the Magnum drivers. They're en-route. I actually received the note about 5 hours ago, but was away from my e-mail.post #90 of 321510/29/11 at 3:38pm
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › HE-400(or 400i?), HD695, or something better 57 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › 2014 Model SMSL SAP-5 Portable Headphone Amplifer Introduction /... 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Silver plated OFC, does it increase a cable's capacitance? 4 minutes ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)