Sweet... next week should be a good week (hopefully)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 335410/26/11 at 12:46pmpost #78 of 335410/26/11 at 5:56pmpost #79 of 335410/26/11 at 7:51pm
I'm interested in your 325i drivers when you sell them.
Quote:post #80 of 335410/26/11 at 7:53pmpost #81 of 335410/26/11 at 9:05pmpost #82 of 335410/26/11 at 9:19pm
Since we are on this topic but any idea what a 325i without the drivers would go for? :P
I hope some people here get the v4 woodied soon..I really liked the v2.5 except the 325i housings I had them in were really really heavy..post #83 of 335410/27/11 at 6:33amQuote:
I sold mine for $115 if I remember correctly.post #84 of 335410/27/11 at 9:14ampost #85 of 335410/27/11 at 9:46ampost #86 of 335410/27/11 at 10:55amThread StarterQuote:
If you were lucky and did not get milked by customs that would be it. I had my Magnums shipped to Austria for €125, customs included.
Edited by stratocaster - 10/27/11 at 10:58ampost #87 of 335410/27/11 at 2:13pm
The countdown begins ... estimated ship date for Magnum ver. 4 - tomorrow (Friday October 28th).
If it were a long weekend, I could just take a road trip up to Niagra to meet Rhydon and do some gambling. Oh wait, my passport isn't current. Scratch that idea.
Plus, I don't like to gamble my money away.
Edited by wje - 10/27/11 at 2:15pmpost #88 of 335410/28/11 at 7:50am
Today is the proposed day for the initial shipping of the V. 4 Magnum drivers. Then again, it's becoming that time of year - a snowstorm is going to work its way up the east coast this weekend, though I think Canada will be evading this event. When the snowstorms hit, shipping delays are often prevalent.post #89 of 335410/28/11 at 8:24pm
I received my shipping details on the Magnum drivers. They're en-route. I actually received the note about 5 hours ago, but was away from my e-mail.post #90 of 335410/29/11 at 3:38pm
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 28 seconds ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 1 minute ago
- › Beginner Audiophile and need advice on starting Hardware 1 minute ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RA-1 battery powered headphone amp 5 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)