Sweet... next week should be a good week (hopefully)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 9/24/15 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Obravo erib-2a Review April 2016 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sources used: Sony ZX1 Walkman, HP X360 Spectre with MS Win 10 laptop, Tag...
Note: MusicTeck graciously provided the Miracle and Maestro samples for review. Originally published at CYMBACAVUM. Based in New Jersey, MusicTeck is an official distributor for some of the...
I've only had these headphones for a few days, so these can be considered preliminary impressions. Using Spotify Extreme with Equalify plugin -> Schiit Bifrost Multibit -> Violectric V200 ->...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog: A reference class Dog Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Alpha Dogs ($499USD, discontinued) with my own money after doing my own research and thus this is my...
Hi everyone, Before I start the review, I would like to thank Campfire Audio for making this awesome IEM, and also to d marc0 for inviting me in the tour. INTRODUCTION I'm an Indonesian...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 409410/26/11 at 12:46pmpost #78 of 409410/26/11 at 5:56pmpost #79 of 409410/26/11 at 7:51pm
I'm interested in your 325i drivers when you sell them.
Quote:post #80 of 409410/26/11 at 7:53pmpost #81 of 409410/26/11 at 9:05pmpost #82 of 409410/26/11 at 9:19pm
Since we are on this topic but any idea what a 325i without the drivers would go for? :P
I hope some people here get the v4 woodied soon..I really liked the v2.5 except the 325i housings I had them in were really really heavy..post #83 of 409410/27/11 at 6:33amQuote:
I sold mine for $115 if I remember correctly.post #84 of 409410/27/11 at 9:14ampost #85 of 409410/27/11 at 9:46ampost #86 of 409410/27/11 at 10:55amThread StarterQuote:
If you were lucky and did not get milked by customs that would be it. I had my Magnums shipped to Austria for €125, customs included.
Edited by stratocaster - 10/27/11 at 10:58ampost #87 of 409410/27/11 at 2:13pm
The countdown begins ... estimated ship date for Magnum ver. 4 - tomorrow (Friday October 28th).
If it were a long weekend, I could just take a road trip up to Niagra to meet Rhydon and do some gambling. Oh wait, my passport isn't current. Scratch that idea.
Plus, I don't like to gamble my money away.
Edited by wje - 10/27/11 at 2:15pmpost #88 of 409410/28/11 at 7:50am
Today is the proposed day for the initial shipping of the V. 4 Magnum drivers. Then again, it's becoming that time of year - a snowstorm is going to work its way up the east coast this weekend, though I think Canada will be evading this event. When the snowstorms hit, shipping delays are often prevalent.post #89 of 409410/28/11 at 8:24pm
I received my shipping details on the Magnum drivers. They're en-route. I actually received the note about 5 hours ago, but was away from my e-mail.post #90 of 409410/29/11 at 3:38pm
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Bit of Advice 20 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 30 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 36 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 41 seconds ago
- › The Official Grado 325e Owners Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 minutes ago
- › Fake Senheiser IE800? 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 3 minutes ago
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by k4rstar
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse