Sweet... next week should be a good week (hopefully)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 9/24/15 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
-Introduction- The last encounter I had with Advanced Sound was a decent while ago, right around the release of their first IEM, the M4. That was their freshmen release, and...
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 425910/26/11 at 12:46pmpost #78 of 425910/26/11 at 5:56pmpost #79 of 425910/26/11 at 7:51pm
I'm interested in your 325i drivers when you sell them.
Quote:post #80 of 425910/26/11 at 7:53pmpost #81 of 425910/26/11 at 9:05pmpost #82 of 425910/26/11 at 9:19pm
Since we are on this topic but any idea what a 325i without the drivers would go for? :P
I hope some people here get the v4 woodied soon..I really liked the v2.5 except the 325i housings I had them in were really really heavy..post #83 of 425910/27/11 at 6:33amQuote:
I sold mine for $115 if I remember correctly.post #84 of 425910/27/11 at 9:14ampost #85 of 425910/27/11 at 9:46ampost #86 of 425910/27/11 at 10:55amThread StarterQuote:
If you were lucky and did not get milked by customs that would be it. I had my Magnums shipped to Austria for €125, customs included.
Edited by stratocaster - 10/27/11 at 10:58ampost #87 of 425910/27/11 at 2:13pm
The countdown begins ... estimated ship date for Magnum ver. 4 - tomorrow (Friday October 28th).
If it were a long weekend, I could just take a road trip up to Niagra to meet Rhydon and do some gambling. Oh wait, my passport isn't current. Scratch that idea.
Plus, I don't like to gamble my money away.
Edited by wje - 10/27/11 at 2:15pmpost #88 of 425910/28/11 at 7:50am
Today is the proposed day for the initial shipping of the V. 4 Magnum drivers. Then again, it's becoming that time of year - a snowstorm is going to work its way up the east coast this weekend, though I think Canada will be evading this event. When the snowstorms hit, shipping delays are often prevalent.post #89 of 425910/28/11 at 8:24pm
I received my shipping details on the Magnum drivers. They're en-route. I actually received the note about 5 hours ago, but was away from my e-mail.post #90 of 425910/29/11 at 3:38pm
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 19 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 37 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Android: Neutron Music Player 3 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Advanced Sound by Cinder
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...