Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 9/24/15 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 172post #2566 of 42304/29/13 at 5:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 42304/30/13 at 5:57pmpost #2568 of 42305/3/13 at 7:21pm
does anyone know how to liberate the drivers off of Alessandro MS1 or sr60/80 with very little damage?
magnum v5 drivers arrived today
i managed to open the cup of my Alessandro MS1 with a hair dryer but i am having a hard time removing the drivers
thanks in advancepost #2569 of 42305/3/13 at 8:01pmpost #2570 of 42305/3/13 at 8:13pmpost #2571 of 42305/3/13 at 8:21pmpost #2572 of 42305/3/13 at 8:22pmpost #2573 of 42305/6/13 at 11:14pmpost #2574 of 42305/6/13 at 11:39pmpost #2575 of 42305/7/13 at 12:09am
Man I love the V5/X... makes metal sound so good, especially Moonsorrow :<
Have a build with Vibro cups and Saddle manta, so light, comfy and sound great. I have the V4 also but prefer the V5 by a little.
Edited by marts30 - 5/7/13 at 12:11ampost #2576 of 42305/7/13 at 12:57ampost #2577 of 42305/7/13 at 2:12ampost #2578 of 42305/7/13 at 3:03amQuote:
Yes, Green is +.post #2579 of 42305/12/13 at 10:03ampost #2580 of 42305/12/13 at 10:56amQuote:
order the drivers from symphones... They can fit in anything a regular grado driver can fit in... You could even do a budget build based off an sr60!
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › IEM with mic under $35, without mic under $20 21 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears Zeus Impressions Thread - World's First 14 Driver IEM 50 seconds ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 4 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro & Copper Litz Type 6 Cable - Mint Condition 6 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 9 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 12 minutes ago
- › WTB- Onkyo DP‑X1 or Pioneer 12 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...