Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 9/24/15 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 172post #2566 of 41804/29/13 at 5:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 41804/30/13 at 5:57pmpost #2568 of 41805/3/13 at 7:21pm
does anyone know how to liberate the drivers off of Alessandro MS1 or sr60/80 with very little damage?
magnum v5 drivers arrived today
i managed to open the cup of my Alessandro MS1 with a hair dryer but i am having a hard time removing the drivers
thanks in advancepost #2569 of 41805/3/13 at 8:01pmpost #2570 of 41805/3/13 at 8:13pmpost #2571 of 41805/3/13 at 8:21pmpost #2572 of 41805/3/13 at 8:22pmpost #2573 of 41805/6/13 at 11:14pmpost #2574 of 41805/6/13 at 11:39pmpost #2575 of 41805/7/13 at 12:09am
Man I love the V5/X... makes metal sound so good, especially Moonsorrow :<
Have a build with Vibro cups and Saddle manta, so light, comfy and sound great. I have the V4 also but prefer the V5 by a little.
Edited by marts30 - 5/7/13 at 12:11ampost #2576 of 41805/7/13 at 12:57ampost #2577 of 41805/7/13 at 2:12ampost #2578 of 41805/7/13 at 3:03amQuote:
Yes, Green is +.post #2579 of 41805/12/13 at 10:03ampost #2580 of 41805/12/13 at 10:56amQuote:
order the drivers from symphones... They can fit in anything a regular grado driver can fit in... You could even do a budget build based off an sr60!
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 - Final Price! - $650 5 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Kickstarter: The Billie Amp 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 minutes ago
- › Ghentaudio Cables - Impressions & Opinions. (First impressions &... 8 minutes ago
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...