Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 172post #2566 of 33614/29/13 at 5:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 33614/30/13 at 5:57pmpost #2568 of 33615/3/13 at 7:21pm
does anyone know how to liberate the drivers off of Alessandro MS1 or sr60/80 with very little damage?
magnum v5 drivers arrived today
i managed to open the cup of my Alessandro MS1 with a hair dryer but i am having a hard time removing the drivers
thanks in advancepost #2569 of 33615/3/13 at 8:01pmpost #2570 of 33615/3/13 at 8:13pmpost #2571 of 33615/3/13 at 8:21pmpost #2572 of 33615/3/13 at 8:22pmpost #2573 of 33615/6/13 at 11:14pmpost #2574 of 33615/6/13 at 11:39pmpost #2575 of 33615/7/13 at 12:09am
Man I love the V5/X... makes metal sound so good, especially Moonsorrow :<
Have a build with Vibro cups and Saddle manta, so light, comfy and sound great. I have the V4 also but prefer the V5 by a little.
Edited by marts30 - 5/7/13 at 12:11ampost #2576 of 33615/7/13 at 12:57ampost #2577 of 33615/7/13 at 2:12ampost #2578 of 33615/7/13 at 3:03amQuote:
Yes, Green is +.post #2579 of 33615/12/13 at 10:03ampost #2580 of 33615/12/13 at 10:56amQuote:
order the drivers from symphones... They can fit in anything a regular grado driver can fit in... You could even do a budget build based off an sr60!
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › LyxPro HAS-10 vs. Monoprice 108323 vs. JVC HARX900 vs. JVC HAS660 17 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › TOTALDAC DAC 4 minutes ago
- › TTVJAudio new headphone loaner programs 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2