Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 9/24/15 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 172post #2566 of 42594/29/13 at 5:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2567 of 42594/30/13 at 5:57pmpost #2568 of 42595/3/13 at 7:21pm
does anyone know how to liberate the drivers off of Alessandro MS1 or sr60/80 with very little damage?
magnum v5 drivers arrived today
i managed to open the cup of my Alessandro MS1 with a hair dryer but i am having a hard time removing the drivers
thanks in advancepost #2569 of 42595/3/13 at 8:01pmpost #2570 of 42595/3/13 at 8:13pmpost #2571 of 42595/3/13 at 8:21pmpost #2572 of 42595/3/13 at 8:22pmpost #2573 of 42595/6/13 at 11:14pmpost #2574 of 42595/6/13 at 11:39pmpost #2575 of 42595/7/13 at 12:09am
Man I love the V5/X... makes metal sound so good, especially Moonsorrow :<
Have a build with Vibro cups and Saddle manta, so light, comfy and sound great. I have the V4 also but prefer the V5 by a little.
Edited by marts30 - 5/7/13 at 12:11ampost #2576 of 42595/7/13 at 12:57ampost #2577 of 42595/7/13 at 2:12ampost #2578 of 42595/7/13 at 3:03amQuote:
Yes, Green is +.post #2579 of 42595/12/13 at 10:03ampost #2580 of 42595/12/13 at 10:56amQuote:
order the drivers from symphones... They can fit in anything a regular grado driver can fit in... You could even do a budget build based off an sr60!
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 30 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 50 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › TEAC UD-301 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 5 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 5 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...