It comes off quite easily I'm afraid. Just a bit always seems to come off when I've worked with the drivers. It's never worried me personally, but that's just my 2 cents.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRO I purchased these made in China headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 117post #1741 of 33588/14/12 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1742 of 33588/14/12 at 12:42pmpost #1743 of 33588/14/12 at 2:45pmpost #1744 of 33588/14/12 at 3:10pmpost #1745 of 33588/14/12 at 8:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Rav
Reading this thread has reignited an idea i had to mod my HF1s back in the day, which seemed pointless after i got my RS1s, but might be interesting to do with magnums, the only thing is, where does one acquire a set of drivers? The symphones website seems rather out of date...
Not Goodpost #1746 of 33588/15/12 at 4:21pmpost #1747 of 33588/15/12 at 4:24pmpost #1748 of 33588/15/12 at 4:27pmpost #1749 of 33588/15/12 at 4:34pmQuote:
You seem to have the answer already.
If you are wondering, where can you get good cups that are less expensive, then that was discussed over the past few pages.
One less expensive option is headphone lounge.post #1750 of 33588/15/12 at 4:39pmQuote:
Haha. Ok thanks I'll look at the last few pages.post #1751 of 33588/15/12 at 4:46pm
So I looked at Headphile but it seems they wont work on any lower end models? Or am I reading it wrong? Looking at the Headphile website. Jeez it is so messy. Cant find anything..
Edited by wolfetan44 - 8/15/12 at 4:58pmpost #1752 of 33588/16/12 at 9:45amQuote:
I found mine right here in the forums, I just checked every few days for a couple of months.post #1753 of 33588/16/12 at 9:49ampost #1754 of 33588/16/12 at 9:51amQuote:
Nice!! Where are the cups from?
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Over ear Headphones for Uplifting Melodic Trance 15 seconds ago
- › What color should I paint my HD6X0s 17 seconds ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 56 seconds ago
- › The Woo Audio 2 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Just got my first decent headphones, Grado GS1000e. Now what 4 minutes ago
- › Is the Sennheiser HD 558 mod worth it? 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 5 minutes ago
- › Why do certain audio tracks sound "jarring" even at low volumes... 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3