It comes off quite easily I'm afraid. Just a bit always seems to come off when I've worked with the drivers. It's never worried me personally, but that's just my 2 cents.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 117post #1741 of 33668/14/12 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1742 of 33668/14/12 at 12:42pmpost #1743 of 33668/14/12 at 2:45pmpost #1744 of 33668/14/12 at 3:10pmpost #1745 of 33668/14/12 at 8:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Rav
Reading this thread has reignited an idea i had to mod my HF1s back in the day, which seemed pointless after i got my RS1s, but might be interesting to do with magnums, the only thing is, where does one acquire a set of drivers? The symphones website seems rather out of date...
Not Goodpost #1746 of 33668/15/12 at 4:21pmpost #1747 of 33668/15/12 at 4:24pmpost #1748 of 33668/15/12 at 4:27pmpost #1749 of 33668/15/12 at 4:34pmQuote:
You seem to have the answer already.
If you are wondering, where can you get good cups that are less expensive, then that was discussed over the past few pages.
One less expensive option is headphone lounge.post #1750 of 33668/15/12 at 4:39pmQuote:
Haha. Ok thanks I'll look at the last few pages.post #1751 of 33668/15/12 at 4:46pm
So I looked at Headphile but it seems they wont work on any lower end models? Or am I reading it wrong? Looking at the Headphile website. Jeez it is so messy. Cant find anything..
Edited by wolfetan44 - 8/15/12 at 4:58pmpost #1752 of 33668/16/12 at 9:45amQuote:
I found mine right here in the forums, I just checked every few days for a couple of months.post #1753 of 33668/16/12 at 9:49ampost #1754 of 33668/16/12 at 9:51amQuote:
Nice!! Where are the cups from?
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 30 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony Xperia Z5 Range - Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › The Chord Hugo TT is announced. 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Tralucent Ref.1 Too - Cable Options - Lightly Used 4 minutes ago
- › Headpone and IEM recommendations for HM802U + Power Amp Card 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2