It comes off quite easily I'm afraid. Just a bit always seems to come off when I've worked with the drivers. It's never worried me personally, but that's just my 2 cents.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/18/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/18/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/18/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 117post #1741 of 30708/14/12 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1742 of 30708/14/12 at 12:42pmpost #1743 of 30708/14/12 at 2:45pmpost #1744 of 30708/14/12 at 3:10pmpost #1745 of 30708/14/12 at 8:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Rav
Reading this thread has reignited an idea i had to mod my HF1s back in the day, which seemed pointless after i got my RS1s, but might be interesting to do with magnums, the only thing is, where does one acquire a set of drivers? The symphones website seems rather out of date...
Not Goodpost #1746 of 30708/15/12 at 4:21pmpost #1747 of 30708/15/12 at 4:24pmpost #1748 of 30708/15/12 at 4:27pmpost #1749 of 30708/15/12 at 4:34pmQuote:
You seem to have the answer already.
If you are wondering, where can you get good cups that are less expensive, then that was discussed over the past few pages.
One less expensive option is headphone lounge.post #1750 of 30708/15/12 at 4:39pmQuote:
Haha. Ok thanks I'll look at the last few pages.post #1751 of 30708/15/12 at 4:46pm
So I looked at Headphile but it seems they wont work on any lower end models? Or am I reading it wrong? Looking at the Headphile website. Jeez it is so messy. Cant find anything..
Edited by wolfetan44 - 8/15/12 at 4:58pmpost #1752 of 30708/16/12 at 9:45amQuote:
I found mine right here in the forums, I just checked every few days for a couple of months.post #1753 of 30708/16/12 at 9:49ampost #1754 of 30708/16/12 at 9:51amQuote:
Nice!! Where are the cups from?
- Grado modders go Magnum
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser IE80 from http://www.bobbishallmark.us 1 minute ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Is there diminishing return when it comes to headphone quality? 2 minutes ago
- › How many headphones is too much? 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 2 minutes ago
- › [Interest Check] Official Vienna Meet 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi