It comes off quite easily I'm afraid. Just a bit always seems to come off when I've worked with the drivers. It's never worried me personally, but that's just my 2 cents.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS1000tagged by System, 11/10/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 12/17/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/17/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/11
- productSymphones Magnumstagged by System, 1/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone else have Grados that have problems with the earcups falling off?? Last post on 9/24/15 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered Grado SR325i Last post on 4/14/11 at 6:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
Grado modders go Magnum - Page 117post #1741 of 43228/14/12 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1742 of 43228/14/12 at 12:42pmpost #1743 of 43228/14/12 at 2:45pmpost #1744 of 43228/14/12 at 3:10pmpost #1745 of 43228/14/12 at 8:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Rav
Reading this thread has reignited an idea i had to mod my HF1s back in the day, which seemed pointless after i got my RS1s, but might be interesting to do with magnums, the only thing is, where does one acquire a set of drivers? The symphones website seems rather out of date...
Not Goodpost #1746 of 43228/15/12 at 4:21pmpost #1747 of 43228/15/12 at 4:24pmpost #1748 of 43228/15/12 at 4:27pmpost #1749 of 43228/15/12 at 4:34pmQuote:
You seem to have the answer already.
If you are wondering, where can you get good cups that are less expensive, then that was discussed over the past few pages.
One less expensive option is headphone lounge.post #1750 of 43228/15/12 at 4:39pmQuote:
Haha. Ok thanks I'll look at the last few pages.post #1751 of 43228/15/12 at 4:46pm
So I looked at Headphile but it seems they wont work on any lower end models? Or am I reading it wrong? Looking at the Headphile website. Jeez it is so messy. Cant find anything..
Edited by wolfetan44 - 8/15/12 at 4:58pmpost #1752 of 43228/16/12 at 9:45amQuote:
I found mine right here in the forums, I just checked every few days for a couple of months.post #1753 of 43228/16/12 at 9:49ampost #1754 of 43228/16/12 at 9:51amQuote:
Nice!! Where are the cups from?
- Grado modders go Magnum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 19 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD Singularity 19 51 seconds ago
- › Siemens JAN 6922 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z5 Range - Audio Quality 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear